SEO Question [Learning SEO need some answers]
2013-10-19, 02:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-10-19, 02:14 AM by Alexander.)
So I am trying to learn SEO I am going good but while reading and reading I found some strange questions jumping into my head.

Q1: When I say the word keyword does it mean

"How to make money online" 1 Keyword or "How" 1 keyword "to" another etc.

Q2: When I want to make my main keyword into my domain name

Does "How to make money online" = "howtomakemoney" ?

I mean will Google consider both as the same or will it make any difference.

Q3: I found some tips by some legendary affiliate marketer and cpa marketer and other guys about seo and one of them mentioned this in one of his books that I got.

Quote:3. Establish the main keyword of your site.
One of the very first things that you need to do in order to gain success in online
marketing is to establish the main keyword of your site. When you are able to do that,
you can make use of it and optimize your web page with it. If possible, you can also
make use of it for your domain name.

If you don't mind explaining that for me ? I don't really get it.

and one last thing

Q4: When I make a keyword as my domain and as my post title and in my first paragraph and stuff like that will it help me out ?
2013-10-19, 02:34 AM,
Q1: Its a keyword phrase, because its more than 1 word, but you call it keyword as well.

Q2:Dunno what you mean, becasue a n URL cannot have spaces, so its always like howtomakemoney.com and google will recognize that.

Q3:IMO its: First you need to do keyword research and choose one particular keyword you want to rank for. Like either "how to make money online" or " how to make cash with ebay"...So you have your keyword, e.g. "how to make money online". You build your entire website around this topic, all content needs to be relevant and not off-topic or spammy.

Q4: Yes it will help and its necessary for onpage optimization. You will find guides here which will explain that in detail.
Latest Thanks - View all

Alexander(2013-10-19 03:39 AM) 

Still the most reliable PPD network!
[Image: kGkKmYZ.png]
2013-10-19, 03:40 AM,
(2013-10-19, 02:34 AM)hammerK Wrote: Q1: Its a keyword phrase, because its more than 1 word, but you call it keyword as well.

Q2:Dunno what you mean, becasue a n URL cannot have spaces, so its always like howtomakemoney.com and google will recognize that.

Q3:IMO its: First you need to do keyword research and choose one particular keyword you want to rank for. Like either "how to make money online" or " how to make cash with ebay"...So you have your keyword, e.g. "how to make money online". You build your entire website around this topic, all content needs to be relevant and not off-topic or spammy.

Q4: Yes it will help and its necessary for onpage optimization. You will find guides here which will explain that in detail.

Thanks alot your answers really helped.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 1 234 2017-12-01, 10:29 PM
Last Post: jackin
  Incentive Offer Question HuntedCS 3 143 2017-11-29, 08:23 PM
Last Post: HuntedCS
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 81 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  SEO and CPA. Enabled 10 309 2017-11-26, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Enabled
  Question related to Cpa cash8 5 240 2017-11-24, 08:42 PM
Last Post: bratt01

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top