SEO NEWBIE OR PRO - LinkBuild & Outrank
2015-12-03, 02:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-12-03, 02:21 PM by mshajid.)
I knew lots of people have been suffering from SEO without any software lol I'm just talking about me i don't have any SEO tools and I cannot afford to buy those stuffs thus, I've lots of credits to pay locally until next year january. Why I said that i don't have any software to build up junk links to improve your serps, By the way if you din't own a SEO tools means just use your brain it's more powerful than GSA, Scrapebox, S#Nuk3, & Zenno ;3
[hide]
How I create backlinks? How to outrank my competitor? What should i know before i start SEO?

These are the questions would have popped up for every single SEO'er, Now you got my point "USE YOUR BRAIN" Nothing else. Just make a twisted brain every single day and single split second. So i found some resources to make some grey hat backlinks though,

In Order to create backlinks you must know three terms of regulations, :3

1. PA - Page Authority
2. DA - Domain Authority
3. PR - Page Rank

This is like maybe you were already scared what are those shits, Haha! No worries bud! I will make you to understand what the heck was that?

Page Authority - Domain Authority - Page Rank

Page Authority - https://moz.com/learn/seo/page-authority
Domain Authority - https://moz.com/learn/seo/domain-authority
PR - Google's Page Rank System - www.bruceclay.com/blog/what-is-pagerank/

What ever you build you must across with these primary terms, Some times PA / DA are low but Page Rank is high! I swear to god I've seen that kind of few websites online, Right it doesn't matter how many quantity backlinks your competitor has maybe he has around 52K backlinks and it's like HOLY! shit How can i outrank this jerK? yes you can simply by with 1 backlink if it's high authority. Well, Sounds like complicated but still you can do without any Paid SEO tools. As my guess I've build very few backlinks and it's dancing 9200 KW/m (keyword) - So I guess my backlink formula it's pretty working.

1. First of all get your competitor list on a note pad and get #1 competitor link | Use Backlinkwatch website to monitor all his/her backlinks. Afterwards make sure go to each and every single website- It's like pain in a$$ but still worth to check, then how do i check his PA/DA/PR/Social signals and how it worth a shot, yes use these extensions to check out such as SEOQuake, MozTool Bar (It's free man) :D then do not backlink to junk links, Find atleast 40 PA/DA & Atleast PR 0 or 1 to backlink.

2. No Follow - Do Follow considerable sir? NO NO NO! cut all those shiTz, :3 It doesn't matter what link flows but still considerable as backlinks by BIG G (Google in short form Big G)

3. Use DropMylink (its a website - Please search on Google) to find relevant blogs to create backlinks to money site. It's worth a shot! :)

4. Creating Web 2.0 :) create a Link Wheel it's still works buddy! or else just point all your WEB 2.0 to the money site, It's still safe and considered as backlink by Big G. Why Web 2.0? one thing why web 2.0 gives you solid backlink it has already has good DA and PR :D

Site List

Blogger, WordPress, Live journal, Tumblr, Social network sites! and you can find out in Google, Search "Top 100 Web 2.0 site list" then you will get the site list,

TUMBLR Advanced Trick to Create a PBN (Private Blog Network)

What is Private Blog Network? :) nichesiteproject.com/private-blog-networks/
usually private blog network costs you a lot and it's pretty expensive link building strategy but i can teach you to make a PBN with l$5 with our sweetest beast tumblr. Tumblr is already have HIGH PA / DA so what you have to do is? keep $5 with you and visit fiverr, Find "DEAD TUMBLR ACCOUNTS or OLD ACCOUNTS" then you will get expired tumblr accounts it does have high PA (Page Authority) I can give you an example below.

XXXXXXX.tumblr.com - (this is just imagination link) and I just wanted to say it has around 50 PA and few backlinks that means it's just completely a beast rather than creating a new tumblr account. So it does make sense, Even if your competitor has 52K backlinks then you can outrank with one tumblr backlink :3 #GG(Good Game)

5. Use Forum Backlinks - Do not put all worthless forums! just remember the 3 metrics i've mentioned find according those metrics and use profile backlink or signature links.

Recommended: Don't use Contextual Backlink to forum make sure just place the naked URL example: http://www.sasdasdasxxx.com/

Ok :D these are the notes you must remember when you going to link build! You should these things only nothing more or less. Just keep this steady up and you will recognize the power of SEO.

Check this out I found some goldmine backlinks - What you've to do is create backlinks and point to your money site

http://pastebin.com/FLcqJX75

[b]20 MANUAL BACKLINKS WILL REACH YOU TO THE TOP[/b]

PageRank 8 backlinks
1 : visit www.22.tmz.com. this website have dofollow backlinks for comments , now just comment there and you will get a email from them , verify that email and then you will get backlink of Pr 8
2. Visit www.abcnews.go.com and join their message board discussions , there you can inset your website link in your message and can easily get backlink of PageRank 8.
3. Visit www.USAtoday.com and join their forum . After verification of your profile just add your website links .
4. Visit www.espn.go.com and register for a account , after successful registration go to your profile and insert your link v.i.a comment wall.
5. Visit www.google earth's community forums and start replying to others and don't forgot to put your link in signature.
PageRank 7 websites
1. Visit www.poynter.org and create a profile there . They have a profile dashboard and you can insert your website link in website or homepage section .
2. Visit www.ojr.org and create a profile after verification just insert your link in your profile and get PageRank 7 backlink of dofollow .
3. Visit www.newsvine.com and register for a account . After registration create a blog post and link back to your website for free .
4. Visit www.fannation.com and create a blog post after registration and link back to your site .
5. Visit www.blogs.msdn.com and create a profile. after successful registration add your website in about me section .
6. Visit www.ivillage.com and create a profile and add your website to your account . You can also join their forum and insert your links in signature texts .
7. Visit www.dooce.com and comment on articles to get dofollow backlinks of PageRank 7 .
8. Visit www.Airamerica.com and register a account and start commenting your link in this blog .
9. Visit www.thatsfit.com and after getting your account just build comment backlinks.
10. Visit www.time-blog.com and comment on relevant articles to get Pr7 backlinks.
11. Visit www.tvsquad.com and register a account there and start commenting on relevant articles.
PageRank 6 websites
1. Visit www.community.active.com and register profile and post your link in community to get Pr6 backlinks.
2. Visit happynews.com and get profile backlinks .
3. Visit www.longwarjournal.org and comment on relevant story pages .
4. Visit www.blackworldforum.com and register a account there and add profile backlinks and post your link in community to get Pr6 backlinks.
5. Visit www.absolutepunk.net and register a account there and add profile backlinks.

I've been on CPAelites for around 1 year I guess, But very frequently found some good posts around the forum that's why i just shared my knowledge of mine, even though there is lots of people around here more knowledge than me and making $1K per day- My pleased request that share your knowledge with people and keep this fabulous forum up to date with SEO stuffs. :) Don't think me wrong admin! just gave an idea to share their fabulous knowledge.

[/hide]

I WANT TO BANK HARD $$$$$$$$$$$
Share This Thread :

2015-12-03, 06:50 PM,
Great HQ post for starters mate! Keep going..
Peace
2015-12-04, 03:12 AM,
This is very true what you posted dude. Thanks a lot for freshening my mind for 2nd time.
2015-12-04, 06:50 PM,
Thanks for your feedback buddies! :D

2015-12-04, 08:35 PM,
A great HQ thread mate, Add me in skype and we can help each other in this
skype-jw113133

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-12-04, 11:42 PM,
(2015-12-04, 08:35 PM)SiriusBlack Wrote: A great HQ thread mate, Add me in skype and we can help each other in this
skype-jw113133

Hey Buddy! I was send you the request :D Let's discuss things and some deals of course :D

2015-12-06, 03:46 AM,
thanks for your tut bro, it's HQ!

Thanks LB'Decoy for the free VIP
2015-12-06, 04:30 AM,
How many web2.0 are needed can blogger be used only and using only 1ip for hem, and the tumble procedure is to just purchase the blog at fivver and add a backlink of the moneysite there,If I can not afford a domain and hosting what platform to use hat will rank on google and if I don't have any idea on making quality content and I see a game hacksite to use for myself on google and just change a couple of words around 4 to 5 will that do and the images how can they be made unique can photoshop do

[Image: O1FNcNI.png]
2015-12-06, 04:45 PM,
(2015-12-06, 04:30 AM)Rushing Tornado Wrote: How many web2.0 are needed can blogger be used only and using only 1ip for hem, and the tumble procedure is to just purchase the blog at fivver and add a backlink of the moneysite there,If I can not afford a domain and hosting what platform to use hat will rank on google and if I don't have any idea on making quality content and I see a game hacksite to use for myself on google and just change a couple of words around 4 to 5 will that do and the images how can they be made unique can photoshop do

Bro, Everything depends on the quality factors, I said invest $5 for fiverr to retrieve Dead or Expired tumblr accounts which does have good Page authority expired links! so those expired links you must register them to the specific account and create a contextual link although, If u use web 2.0 as PBn then make sure create 1 email account and 1 niche! another email account again 1 niche! then you've to create about 10 email address for 10 niches, each login you must flush your histories and cookies everything, Do not keep any trace :3 I'm using Dynamic so i could turn and off my modem in order to change my IP address :D It's simple!

2015-12-06, 11:23 PM,
(2015-12-06, 04:45 PM)mshajid Wrote:
(2015-12-06, 04:30 AM)Rushing Tornado Wrote: How many web2.0 are needed can blogger be used only and using only 1ip for hem, and the tumble procedure is to just purchase the blog at fivver and add a backlink of the moneysite there,If I can not afford a domain and hosting what platform to use hat will rank on google and if I don't have any idea on making quality content and I see a game hacksite to use for myself on google and just change a couple of words around 4 to 5 will that do and the images how can they be made unique can photoshop do

Bro, Everything depends on the quality factors, I said invest $5 for fiverr to retrieve Dead or Expired tumblr accounts which does have good Page authority expired links! so those expired links you must register them to the specific account and create a contextual link although, If u use web 2.0 as PBn then make sure create 1 email account and 1 niche! another email account again 1 niche! then you've to create about 10 email address for 10 niches, each login you must flush your histories and cookies everything, Do not keep any trace :3 I'm using Dynamic so i could turn and off my modem in order to change my IP address :D It's simple!
For the 10email adresses, I use a modem a usb one you know it, with a vpn how woul'd I go about that and the tumblr not getting it, can we discuss this on skype, pm ur skype then

[Image: O1FNcNI.png]