[SEO]Just A Beat's journey
2014-10-12, 03:41 AM,
Hello guys! Today I will start my journey here on CPAElites, my first try at SEO and I hope it turns out to be a great journey. I am not new to Internet Marketing but I am new to SEO, even though I have read for quite a while now. Like a lot of internet marketers from the past, I have started with YouTube and everything went smooth - everything until my first massban. Since then I was not able to rank anything anymore because first of all the HR views were gone then slowly more and more insta-rankers started appearing. This is the reason I started feeling sick when hearing about YouTube; I was not willing to try any new YouTube method, not insta-rank, not set&forget, nothing besides moving on and forget about YouTube forever.

Now I am in need of money again but still not willing to use YouTube so this is why I am starting this SEO journey. To be honest I want to live this life of working at home so I need SEO anyways. I will not reaveal the whole plan, all I'm gonna do is update the traffic, the earnings and the rank. Why do I need the money for? I want to pay for my university (I want to work at home but I still need a plan B if things go wrong), I want to have pocket money and buy some stuff that will make my life easier.

I will have many small goals and reward myself for each goal I achieve, just because it will motivate me more.

Traffic goals:
1. Get my first click
2. Get 10 clicks/day for 7 days
3. Get 20 clicks/day for 7 days
4. Get 30 clicks/day for 7 days
5. Get 50 clicks/day for 7 days
6. Get 75 clicks/day for 7 days
7. Get 100 clicks/day for 7 days

Earnings goals:
1. Get my first dollar
2. Get 5$/day for 7 days
3. Get 10$/day for 7 days
4. Get 15$/day for 7 days
5. Get 20$/day for 7 days
6. Get 25$/day for 7 days
7. Get 30$/day for 7 days
8. Get 50$/day for 7 days

Leads all-time goals:
1. Get my first lead
2. Get 5 leads
3. Get 10 leads
4. Get 20 leads
5. Get 30 leads
6. Get 50 leads
7. Get 100 leads
8. Get 150 leads
9. Get 250 leads
10. Get 500 leads

Real life goals:
1. Have enough money to spend each day
2. Save some good money for later
3. Have the money to buy a car
4. Get ~$1500 until next summer to have fun with

Network: CPAGrip

More goals are to come. Hope you will be able to follow me in my journey and I will try to update it often. I will NOT update it daily but I try to update it as much as possible. As for the tools I own, these are: GSA Search Engine Ranker, GSA Captcha Breaker, GSA Indexer and from a friend GSA SEREngines. I will NOT use the tools and the SEO I am going to do is all manual. Wish me good luck and I hope that you will be here with me to see me rise again. Until the next update I wish you the best.
2014-10-12, 03:45 AM,
Glad to see you starting all over again, don't give up! Life will get you down sometimes but we always gotta get up and do our best so good luck buddy :)

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2014-10-12, 03:57 AM,
Me too. Im looking forward to it. Good Luck buddy.
2014-10-12, 11:28 AM,
good luck with your journey, after i have money for buying seo tools, I will move on to SEO method too
2014-10-12, 04:56 PM,
This is the update #1

To be honest I have some niches on my site that bring me traffic so theoretically I have achieved some of my goals, but not. I know when I feel like I achieved them. For the moment I just stick to doing some on-page seo to some of my niches that do not have. I run a multi-niche website so I have to do the on-page to some of the niches.

These are yesterday's stats:
Visitors: 31
Clicks: 9
Leads: 0
Earnings: 0

(2014-10-12, 03:45 AM)Zeus™ Wrote: Glad to see you starting all over again, don't give up! Life will get you down sometimes but we always gotta get up and do our best so good luck buddy :)
(2014-10-12, 03:46 AM)[Λ] Wrote: Going to follow this Journey Good Luck
(2014-10-12, 03:57 AM)SyedBilalShah Wrote: Me too. Im looking forward to it. Good Luck buddy.
(2014-10-12, 11:28 AM)yakuzaorigawa Wrote: good luck with your journey, after i have money for buying seo tools, I will move on to SEO method too

Thank you for the support guys. I assure you that this journey will become much more interesting as time goes on. I just have to figure this whole SEO thing haha. Wish you good luck and happy earnings.
2014-10-12, 05:31 PM,
wow awesome, with no time you have traffic in your website
2014-10-12, 06:01 PM,
(2014-10-12, 03:41 AM)Just A Beat Wrote: Hello guys! Today I will start my journey here on CPAElites, my first try at SEO and I hope it turns out to be a great journey. I am not new to Internet Marketing but I am new to SEO, even though I have read for quite a while now. Like a lot of internet marketers from the past, I have started with YouTube and everything went smooth - everything until my first massban. Since then I was not able to rank anything anymore because first of all the HR views were gone then slowly more and more insta-rankers started appearing. This is the reason I started feeling sick when hearing about YouTube; I was not willing to try any new YouTube method, not insta-rank, not set&forget, nothing besides moving on and forget about YouTube forever.

Now I am in need of money again but still not willing to use YouTube so this is why I am starting this SEO journey. To be honest I want to live this life of working at home so I need SEO anyways. I will not reaveal the whole plan, all I'm gonna do is update the traffic, the earnings and the rank. Why do I need the money for? I want to pay for my university (I want to work at home but I still need a plan B if things go wrong), I want to have pocket money and buy some stuff that will make my life easier.

I will have many small goals and reward myself for each goal I achieve, just because it will motivate me more.

Traffic goals:
1. Get my first click
2. Get 10 clicks/day for 7 days
3. Get 20 clicks/day for 7 days
4. Get 30 clicks/day for 7 days
5. Get 50 clicks/day for 7 days
6. Get 75 clicks/day for 7 days
7. Get 100 clicks/day for 7 days

Earnings goals:
1. Get my first dollar
2. Get 5$/day for 7 days
3. Get 10$/day for 7 days
4. Get 15$/day for 7 days
5. Get 20$/day for 7 days
6. Get 25$/day for 7 days
7. Get 30$/day for 7 days
8. Get 50$/day for 7 days

Leads all-time goals:
1. Get my first lead
2. Get 5 leads
3. Get 10 leads
4. Get 20 leads
5. Get 30 leads
6. Get 50 leads
7. Get 100 leads
8. Get 150 leads
9. Get 250 leads
10. Get 500 leads

Real life goals:
1. Have enough money to spend each day
2. Save some good money for later
3. Have the money to buy a car
4. Get ~$1500 until next summer to have fun with

Network: CPAGrip

More goals are to come. Hope you will be able to follow me in my journey and I will try to update it often. I will NOT update it daily but I try to update it as much as possible. As for the tools I own, these are: GSA Search Engine Ranker, GSA Captcha Breaker, GSA Indexer and from a friend GSA SEREngines. I will NOT use the tools and the SEO I am going to do is all manual. Wish me good luck and I hope that you will be here with me to see me rise again. Until the next update I wish you the best.

all the best man

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 28 1,516 3 hours ago
Last Post: sniping
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,488 4 hours ago
Last Post: cpvast
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,530 Today, 12:24 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 12 473 Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Last Post: iastaff
  My journey for private music studio! rinaldohack 26 832 Yesterday, 06:13 PM
Last Post: rinaldohack

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top