• Get the LP indexed
  • Throw some indicators of value to the LP
  • Build a few links
  • Build more links with my ATR method
  • Monitor the results

What is the niche?

I can't specify that information

How Will You Update Us?

I will be posting here upon completion of each step. Once I'm finished I will present you with rank tracking results along the way to the #1 spot

Will You Share Your Earnings?

When the time comes, Yes.

Real-Time SEO Training - Learn how to rank your own sites - $29/month GET ACCESS NOW!
2016-11-25, 11:42 AM,
Good luck with your journey man :)
2016-11-25, 12:55 PM,
Thanks Verilog. I just spent about 6 hours trying to get LP together with the OPG. I just purchased a LP so waiting on that. In the meantime I can get some research done.
2016-11-26, 05:35 AM,
Got research done (always more research I can do). Still waiting on LP I ordered. Looks like the member I ordered from has been out for a few days probably due to thanksgiving. Already have my strategy mapped out and projected design of the LP ready. Will update everyday until I get the LP.
2016-11-27, 04:40 AM,
Ha. Still waiting on the LP. User hasn't logged in for like a week. Bad time to order things I guess due to the "holidays". I personally don't get too involved with those things. Will update tomorrow.
2016-11-29, 02:59 AM,
Thanks. Still waiting on the LP. I'm working on beefing up an expired domain on the back-end while waiting...I hope the LP gets delivered soon.
2016-11-29, 08:30 AM,
Good luck man, glad to see a seo journey, tired from those ig bullshit journeys going on.
2016-12-02, 06:55 AM,
Best of luck, looking forward to updates.
2016-12-11, 03:52 AM,
Alright, I have been attacked by 302 redirects. Im trying to figure out how to prevent this. Will update after I clear things up. Does anyone know how to stop this issue?
2016-12-14, 01:53 AM,
Alright. I'm on the top of page 2 on Bing. Nowhere near the top 10 page results on Google (yet)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 2 42 5 hours ago
Last Post: VirtualFusion
  [JOURNEY] [Viral NEWS site] lunapt 18 1,168 6 hours ago
Last Post: sudipda
  Divergent's SEO Journey to $100/Day (Massive Action Plan) Divergent 55 2,672 6 hours ago
Last Post: hutiya
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 19 684 6 hours ago
Last Post: cpvast
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 6 97 7 hours ago
Last Post: OGLegend

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top