SEO IS DEAD! Prove me wrong if you can![Online marketing is no longer cheap business]
2018-02-22, 04:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-02-22, 08:41 PM by Royal_Wolf.)
In response to this thread:
https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Is-This...hes-in-SEO

The thing that majority of people don't understand is that you are competing against a multibillion-dollar company with employees working 24/7 to do what is profitable for the company.

The biggest threat to SEO and online marketing in AI (Artifical Intelligence) 
I won't be even little surprised that Google now has finally implemented AI into search results. AI is already used in the banking system and can easily detect fraud transactions out of millions of transactions taking place.

Finding and removing value to useless links, finding patterns, fake links, paid links is a super easy job for the AI.
The fact that it removed so many sites from index every week shows the BEGINNING of AI. Now on, AI will be improved a lot less and fewer ways to rank sites without paying Google for traffic.

Machine learning can easily scan 1,000,000 links every minute and improves at a rate 1000 times more than the rate at which average jobless SEO person improves.

Examples:
1) Google AI beats GO player (For those who don't know, Go has more ways of playing than there are atoms in the observable universe.)
The AI is self-taught without any code telling it how to play. It itself learns to play! It is a life-changing development in machine learning.

2) OpenAI (Founded by Elon Musk) has a team of 10 people working on AI that can beat the world champions in DOTA 2. The AI taught itself to play the game and win within just two weeks of working and learning. 
It learns within a week what masters learn through YEARS of hard training. 

For those who don't know, Dota is a pretty hard game and getting to PRO level is extremely hard. VALVE has a yearly multi-million dollar competing in which top players complete to win millions of dollars. 

AI beat the world's best player. 

You can't match the perfection and improve yourself against an AI bot that is self-taught. 

Google wants to suggest best sites for your search questions and wants to remove sites that want to get traffic from Google without paying for Google Adwords. Google will make that happen.

It's no longer old algorithms that are rigid form and can be manipulative.  It's an advanced AI that changes what search results to show for same question but it shows different results for different people to give best answers. 

Small players that just create random blogs with not enough budget and buy links to try to manipulate their site's trust will no longer to done in near future. 
It's not only Google. Facebook (Instagram) also uses AI to detect spam accounts, posts and to check if to remove the reported content from Facebook or not without any human intervention. 

You alone are currently competing against a AI. You can't possibliy beat it.

For those who say, "Nothing is impossible".
Why don't you try beating a calculator? 

You CAN'T!  No matter how many hours you work and try your level best. No human can beat a BOT.

BOTs can calculate thousands of things about your website/account (and use it's available data to find spam)

BUT.....

There is still one little hope.

You can build your own AI that can find ways to beat Google AI.
But at the end of the day, Building AI requires highly talented and hardworking team of professionals.
People without $100,000+ budget can't create their own advance AI. 

Let's discuss below your thoughts on AI and it impacts on modern world and marketing.

Edit:

Note: SEO is dead in a sense that normal users can no longer use it to get easy traffic. If you really want to get traffic using SEO, You will be forced to create a legit website with good and lots of content, your website being over a year or more old, you treating a single website as your main income, investing in single website, no longer cheap links would work and you will be forced to advertise your website using Google Adwords through which you will build your audience, you will need to make good content so that your website get's naturally linked to your audience etc.

You will no longer be able to just create new websites and rank or just jump into random niches.
Each niche you will select will be your long-term ultimate project. 

You will be expected to invest high and get almost no return for many months.
One bad niche or getting bad links and your site getting deindexed would mean that years of your hard work can get wasted. It will no longer be your fun and easy source for quick cash.

So, By the title and post I want to share the idea that SEO is dead in a way in which we all are used to. 
Share This Thread :

2018-02-22, 04:57 PM,
This is really a very interesting topic, But I still believe that SEO is not dead. A person does not require another AI to beat Google AI for ranking his website etc, he just need to change the strategy for SEO according to Google updates. But it is true that things are getting tough now.
2018-02-22, 05:02 PM,
(2018-02-22, 04:57 PM)DanaCr Wrote: This is really a very interesting topic, But I still believe that SEO is not dead. A person does not require another AI to beat Google AI for ranking his website etc, he just need to change the strategy for SEO according to Google updates. But it is true that things are getting tough now.

You can't improve yourself against a FLEXIBLE algorithm. 
Old Google updates were rigid (One written algorithm that has thousands of parts) and SEO professionals used to find main parts of algo and use it against it .

AI does NOT have a rigid algo that it is forced to follow. 
AI is given a task (To give best search results and remove bad sites that are trying to manipulate) So, It keeps of improving every second of the day and changes it's self-taught algo to provide users with best results for your search. 

So, The AI itself can't be beaten because it is 24/7 learning and advanced than a human ever possibly could.
2018-02-22, 05:16 PM,
(2018-02-22, 05:02 PM)Royal_Wolf Wrote:
(2018-02-22, 04:57 PM)DanaCr Wrote: This is really a very interesting topic, But I still believe that SEO is not dead. A person does not require another AI to beat Google AI for ranking his website etc, he just need to change the strategy for SEO according to Google updates. But it is true that things are getting tough now.

Old Google updates were rigid (One written algorithm that has thousands of parts) and SEO professionals used to find main parts of algo and use it against it .

AI is given a task (To give best search results and remove bad sites that are trying to manipulate) So, It keeps of improving every second of the day and changes it's self-taught algo to provide users with best results for your search. 

So, The AI itself can't be beaten because it is 24/7 learning and advanced than a human ever possibly could.

I literally agree with you, pretty good explanation. So, An AI would be required to beat Google AI, maybe some SEO companies might bring such AIs.
2018-02-22, 05:23 PM,
Nice facts about Artificial Intelligence. It is now implementing in most of the industries now. And yes I agree that SEO is dead.
2018-02-22, 05:39 PM,
(2018-02-22, 05:16 PM)DanaCr Wrote:
(2018-02-22, 05:02 PM)Royal_Wolf Wrote:

I literally agree with you, pretty good explanation. So, An AI would be required to beat Google AI, maybe some SEO companies might bring such AIs.

Here is the problem, People or companies with $100,000 budget can easily sponsor shows, advertise on various networks to get traffic and have better investment etc. than to create an AI.

What's the point of creating AI if you can easily get more traffic from advertising than from search results?

The problem is for average people who depend on their site earnings to grow their website and business. Average people can't afford to pay $1/per targeted click while big companies easily can.
2018-02-22, 07:01 PM,
That's insane. Bots are really overtaking humans in terms of capabilities, to what they can do. These bots are hindrances in SEO ranking. SEO might die soon if these search engines will release a bunch of AI/Bots which could take down sites that pull traffics from engines. Anyways you had a great inference with a set of evidences. Nice topic mate.

[Image: signature.jpg]

2018-02-22, 07:29 PM,
SEO in future will be dead! I am surprised that a bot can defeat professional gamers too! The AI is now overtaking human capabilities.
2018-02-22, 07:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-02-22, 08:07 PM by RaeRed.)
I just lost 103901898 brain cells reading this. Nothing new.
(Or I could join everybody else and say that everything is dead since I have nothing better to do) *sigh
Latest Thanks - View all

illusionist(2018-02-22 09:20 PM) janonymous(2018-02-22 08:53 PM) 
2018-02-22, 08:53 PM,
Lol i would have appreciated your post but its just completely copied from Forum discussions are not allowed here.. Atleast give the guy credits who wrote it.