SEO For a Beginner - A little help
2014-07-22, 03:57 PM,
Hi there guys!
As Youtube is dead for me ( my accounts are getting down, even if I'm using different IP each time ), natural and unlisted method too, I started to learn some SEO. I just watched Matthew Woodward's SEO Tutorials and he's really awesome.

I have GSA, but I though that this program is sending just spamming backlinks and I want to do backlinks manually.

Let's say that I have this website http://www.hacks.com and my posts are http://www.hacks.com/post1 , http://www.hacks.com/post2 , etc.
My question is, do I have to make tier 1,2,3 for every post? Let's say that for tier1 I'll make 15-20 web 2.0. That means for 20 niches I have to make like 3-400 web 2.0's ? And this is just for tier1, for tier 2, I have to make like 100-150 posts for tier1. This will last forever.

I think that I didn't understand so good all these tutorials. Can somebody help me a little bit?
2014-07-22, 05:40 PM,
I'm not sure what exactly are you asking for, you can make tier 2,3 if you want to, depending on your strategy. If you are asking how to make it, when you are creating a new project, you have an option below the URL option, called "Use verified URLs of another project", and it will ask you which project to take verified URLs from and select your Tier 1 project.
2014-07-22, 06:47 PM,
(2014-07-22, 05:40 PM)-qwerty- Wrote: I'm not sure what exactly are you asking for, you can make tier 2,3 if you want to, depending on your strategy. If you are asking how to make it, when you are creating a new project, you have an option below the URL option, called "Use verified URLs of another project", and it will ask you which project to take verified URLs from and select your Tier 1 project.
You didn't get it. I just want to make all backlinks from tier 1 and tier 2 manually. Writing articles by myself.
2014-07-22, 07:28 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-22, 07:36 PM by CPA Puppy.)
Matthew Woodward is a bad adviser, his tier link building is not updated and he has some mistakes in his technique.
Build TIER 1 manually, then TIER 2 and 3 with GSA Ranker.
Please use online do-follow links when you build your tiers.
Then as a sub-project to Tier 3 and Tier 2 build some mix of do-follow and no-follow links.

If possible mix your Tier building technique with a PBN....
Not so sure about SAPE, it is a Russian network for paid private links...Didn't have a chance to try it yet, it may works and may not works...

I think that it will be better if you target a specific page on your money website in TIER 1. And then for each web 2.0 (just an example) build some TIER 2 links...
(Hope that my information is true, I am still learning, but have done a lot of researches)

If you really want to build all manually then go for a PBN, with 5-6 expired domains you can dominate some low competitive niche.
2014-07-22, 10:48 PM,
(2014-07-22, 06:47 PM)Alecsandrul Wrote:
(2014-07-22, 05:40 PM)-qwerty- Wrote: I'm not sure what exactly are you asking for, you can make tier 2,3 if you want to, depending on your strategy. If you are asking how to make it, when you are creating a new project, you have an option below the URL option, called "Use verified URLs of another project", and it will ask you which project to take verified URLs from and select your Tier 1 project.
You didn't get it. I just want to make all backlinks from tier 1 and tier 2 manually. Writing articles by myself.

Sorry about that, my bad. I gotta say, you really must have a lot of time in your hands, cause I've never heard of someone wasting so much time creating all of their links manually... I thought people buy tools to save time, but I guess I was wrong?
2014-07-23, 04:06 AM,
(2014-07-22, 07:28 PM)CPA Puppy Wrote: Matthew Woodward is a bad adviser, his tier link building is not updated and he has some mistakes in his technique.
Build TIER 1 manually, then TIER 2 and 3 with GSA Ranker.
Please use online do-follow links when you build your tiers.
Then as a sub-project to Tier 3 and Tier 2 build some mix of do-follow and no-follow links.

If possible mix your Tier building technique with a PBN....
Not so sure about SAPE, it is a Russian network for paid private links...Didn't have a chance to try it yet, it may works and may not works...

I think that it will be better if you target a specific page on your money website in TIER 1. And then for each web 2.0 (just an example) build some TIER 2 links...
(Hope that my information is true, I am still learning, but have done a lot of researches)

If you really want to build all manually then go for a PBN, with 5-6 expired domains you can dominate some low competitive niche.
Thank you for your reply, I'll try to find more informations about PBN technique. But if I create Tier 1 manually, do I have to make 15-20 web 2.0 for every post? It will take forever..

(2014-07-22, 10:48 PM)-qwerty- Wrote: Sorry about that, my bad. I gotta say, you really must have a lot of time in your hands, cause I've never heard of someone wasting so much time creating all of their links manually... I thought people buy tools to save time, but I guess I was wrong?
Well, I bought GSA, but I don't want to spam with it and to lost my ranks after 2-3 months. I'll try to make only Tier 1 manually, then I'll create GSA Projects for every Tier 1 blog.
2014-07-23, 04:19 AM,
I would start with reading around on the forum, Loads of resources available.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-07-23, 04:37 AM,
Yes, I know that there's a lot of resources, but I didn't find any answer for my question.
2014-07-23, 02:01 PM,
make 2-3 tier 1 for each niche and i think you should use gsa for tier 2. Tick only contextual do follow links like articles and social bookmarks etc in GSA. And be sure to vary your anchor text . Use generic anchors like click here , more info etc.
2014-07-23, 03:45 PM,
(2014-07-23, 02:01 PM)christiano Wrote: make 2-3 tier 1 for each niche and i think you should use gsa for tier 2. Tick only contextual do follow links like articles and social bookmarks etc in GSA. And be sure to vary your anchor text . Use generic anchors like click here , more info etc.
Yes, it is super important to vary your anchor text, for example:
20% - http://www.yourwebsite.com, youwebsite.com (without www), some variations YourWebsite.com, Yourwebsite.Com
10% - your name or your brand name
10% - your main keyword, keywords

This is just an example.

Alecsandrul: I would create 5-6 google TIER 1 backlinks to a specific money page and track the progress with some SERP tracker. Then after 5-6 days I will start to slowly build some backlinks to your TIER 1 links... and after that I will go crazy with TIER 3....

You can also start to create some PBN - mainly 3-4 websites build on old expired domains with high DA and PA (they must look like they are not yours) and then point them to your money website. Keep in mind that you must limited the amount of inbound links on those websites.
I wish I could share more, but I am tight on time right now. I saw that we have here enough information in the VIPs section, so please review ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ's posts first. He has some really good and accurate methods and posts about GSA and link building at all.
Latest Thanks - View all

Alecsandrul(2014-07-23 06:03 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 95 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 104 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell
  List Of Most Popular Websites + SEO Bonus Watt 27 846 2017-10-01, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Watt
  [question] RankCipher Seo Tool ShadowFight 10 677 2017-09-24, 07:54 PM
Last Post: ShadowFight