[SEO+CPA] Finch's Journey to make $1K in June + July / Avg. $16 Per Day [June]
2015-06-01, 08:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-06-16, 09:16 PM by Finch.)
About Me
Hello everyone, I'm a 15 (16 on the 6th of June) year old boy from Denmark.
I've finally decided to take a step into the CPA world, since it's always nice to make some pocket money to buy stuff with, instead of begging your parents for it.

My Plan
I'll make blogs, mainly regarding BH niches and rank them on Google via. SEO with some help from Fiverr.

In the future I might buy a VPS along with, for example; GSA SER.

Goals:
Make 5 Active Blogs []
Make 10 Active Blogs []

Make a steady $10 a day []
Make a steady $20 a day []
Make a steady $30 a day []
Make a steady $40 a day []

Make $50 in one day []
Make $100 in one day []

5 posts on my multi-niche site []
10 posts on my multi-niche site []
20 posts on my multi-niche site []

Make $1000 in total in June []
Make $1500 in total in June []

Those are my current goals, I might change them in the future; depending on the realism of the set goals..
2015-06-01, 10:17 PM,
Id drop the blogs and put all your effort into the multi-niche site.

Good luck bud
2015-06-01, 10:21 PM,
15 ?? you are lucky buddy :D :D :D :D

We're in a time where all enterprises fall
We should beware of the wolves that haunt us
They are not all the same, cannot take the blame
Await the time to unchain utopia
2015-06-01, 10:34 PM,
You're young, damn. Good luck man.
2015-06-02, 01:11 AM,
you dont need realism, you need to dream unbeliveable big then go and live every day of your life to achive your dreams ;)

<<<<<<Gabber Front Transylvania>>>>>>>
2015-06-11, 02:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-06-11, 05:36 AM by Finch.)
Hi everyone!
Sorry for being gone for ~8 days, there are several reasons, however I won't go in details.

Today I ordered a HQ link building package ranking for my main keyword with 8k searches per month - low competition. If this go well I will rank for a similar keyword in the same niche with 18k searches per month - low competition.

Ranking will probably take a while since, this isn't Churn and Burn.
Can't wait to hopefully see some earnings in the near future!

Finch
2015-06-11, 03:26 AM,
(2015-06-11, 02:14 AM)Finch Wrote: Hi everyone!
Sorry for being gone for ~8 days, there are several reasons, however I won't go in details.

Today I ordered a HQ SEO package ranking for my main keyword with 8k searches per month - low competition. If this go well I will rank for a similar keyword in the same niche with 18k searches per month - low competition.

Finch

SEO is a "must know" in CPA today. Shouldn't have paid for it, instead you could have taught yourself which you'd then be able to implement all your sites.
Either way, good luck bud
2015-06-11, 05:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-06-11, 05:32 AM by Finch.)
(2015-06-11, 03:26 AM)Ben””” Wrote:

Today I ordered a HQ SEO package ranking for my main keyword with 8k searches per month - low competition. If this go well I will rank for a similar keyword in the same niche with 18k searches per month - low competition.

Finch

SEO is a "must know" in CPA today. Shouldn't have paid for it, instead you could have taught yourself which you'd then be able to implement all your sites.

Are you kidding me? I know SEO, but there are several providers that ranks your site like no one else.

Look upon it as an investment. If I pay $40 for someone to rank my site on page 1, and I make $15 a day just form that site, isn't that worth it?
It solely gives me more time to work on my other sites, it's called prioritizing. It seems like you always have something bad to say.

Who are you to say that? You're earning $2 a day. Outsourcing can come in handy my friend.
2015-06-11, 05:49 AM,
(2015-06-11, 05:31 AM)Finch Wrote:

Finch

Are you kidding me? I know SEO, but there are several providers that ranks your site like no one else.

Look upon it as an investment. If I pay $40 for someone to rank my site on page 1, and I make $15 a day just form that site, isn't that worth it?
It solely gives me more time to work on my other sites, it's called prioritizing. It seems like you always have something bad to say.

Who are you to say that? You're earning $2 a day. Outsourcing can come in handy my friend.

Talk about getting you panties in a bunch. Fiverr + SEO = Shit. Just presumed you didn't know about SEO, don't take things so personally.
I sure as hell hope your "HQ link building package" is not from Fiverr.

So I make less than you, so what? CPA is just a bit of fun for me, I make money great! If I don't so what.. You say it like it's ment to insult me, like earning less than someone instantly makes you wrong.

You're young, maybe you will learn the difference between some friendly feedback and someone sayings "bad things" soon.
2015-06-11, 06:05 AM,
(2015-06-11, 05:49 AM)Ben””” Wrote:
(2015-06-11, 05:31 AM)Finch Wrote:

Finch

Talk about getting you panties in a bunch. Fiverr + SEO = Shit. Just presumed you didn't know about SEO, don't take things so personally.
I sure as hell hope your "HQ link building package" is not from Fiverr.

So I make less than you, so what? CPA is just a bit of fun for me, I make money great! If I don't so what.. You say it like it's ment to insult me, like earning less than someone instantly makes you wrong.

You're young, maybe you will learn the difference between some friendly feedback and someone sayings "bad things" soon.

Trust me, you can buy link building packages elsewhere, haha.
A friend of mine, who earns approximately $700-1000 a day recommended it to me. I think I'll be fine. I know what I'm doing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] g3lux's Instagram g3lux 28 1,260 2 hours ago
Last Post: g3lux
  Jomu's INSTAGRAM + OGAds Journey jomu 45 2,308 2 hours ago
Last Post: rvdthemaster
  [JOURNEY] FROM DWELLING IN HELL TO WELL WIN WITH SALES Aboutmoney 7 155 6 hours ago
Last Post: HawkEye
  My journey for private music studio! rinaldohack 54 2,294 11 hours ago
Last Post: mdsajib
  Facebook ads and Clickbank - Make $1000 USD Rawbzilla 16 802 Today, 12:22 AM
Last Post: zamnajali

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top