SEO ☆ 101 ☆ Ultimate! P̶r̶a̶c̶t̶i̶c̶e̶ SEO Journey❤
2015-08-05, 09:46 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-01-29, 12:11 AM by Job.)
[Image: wMi30d0.png]

[Image: RDr]

SEO ☆ 101 ☆

I've been away for quite a while. I got addicted to something for a few months and haven't worked for more than 30 minutes each day for the last 4 months. BUT! I've learned how to do SEO the right way now so it wasn't a complete waste as I read crazy amounts of SEO content and practiced a few things on and off.

So now I'm back with a Goal and a Deadline, that I will reach no matter what, God's willing :) and my dedication. This isn't one of those ask me anything nor is it a method thread. So don't read and expect me to tell you everything. After spending so much time researching on my own it would be a scar on my head to give away the information I learned for no reason.

I will be answering some questions that I FEEL LIKE ANSWERING and ignoring ones that I FEEL LIKE IGNORING. So feel free to do what you may.

GAME PLAN to 60$/day:

[]BH SITES:
  • []BUILD 30 SITES - [5] Completed
    []START RANKING - [2] Started Link building

[]CLICKBANK REVIEW SITE:
  • []Design Review Website
    []Find 30 Products
    []Write Reviews
    []Start Ranking

Stay tuned.

-------------------------------------------------------
[spoiler=FAQ]Questions? [url=http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Learn+SEO]The answer
Latest Thanks - View all

★WiM★(2015-10-29 05:48 AM) james007(2015-08-07 07:04 AM) pepeneo(2015-08-05 04:07 PM) JohnX007(2015-08-05 03:08 PM) Dario_(2015-08-05 12:05 PM) 
2015-08-05, 04:03 PM,
Good luck on your journey, take action and you will see results.

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2015-08-05, 05:04 PM,
Good luck mate, im also into seo.
I made 4 sites and rank them with web2.0s and PBN like Pankage told us Kiss
2015-08-05, 07:09 PM,
Good luck man, I will learn seo too if you success
2015-08-05, 10:42 PM,
Does your past week earning is from youtube?
2015-08-06, 03:36 AM,
Good luck i waiting for results!
2015-08-06, 04:35 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-08-07, 03:11 AM by Job.)
SEO ☆ 101 ☆

[]Purchased GSA Bundle (GSASer, GSA CaptchaBreaker, GSA Indexer) - Cost $187

[In Progress]Practise the Basics:
  • [✔In Progress]Do keyword Research the right way.
    [✔In Progress]Do proper Competition Analysis
    []Find 3 Niches

I'll share stuff that I find educating on each step. I hate doing peoples work for them and I can't tell you anything apart from go out there and read. There is so much stuff online to take in, and with all the reading i've done and the info i've gathered I can tell you SEO can't be spoonfed. Your success depends solely on you, maybe you fail to rank your first site. But go out there read some more. Develop a new strategy and go again not everyone's success and ways to success will be the same. I might succeed doing one thing but there's no guarantee it will work for you.

I've ranked crazy videos on youtube and i've attempted to pass on that info to some friends but they just can't seem to rank. While I go out there everytime and rank the same stuff they try to do.

(2015-08-05, 04:03 PM)Vortex Wrote: Good luck on your journey, take action and you will see results.
    Thank you for the best wishes. I've always succeeded and accomplished everything i've set my mind to. SEO will be no different I've been reading and writing down stuff for 2 weeks 16 Hours a day. Success can't hide from hard work and commitment.

(2015-08-05, 05:04 PM)rafaelwa Wrote: Good luck mate, im also into seo.
    I made 4 sites and rank them with web2.0s and PBN like Pankage told us Kiss

Grats on taking action and succeeding man!

(2015-08-05, 07:09 PM)kaworu Wrote: Good luck man, I will learn seo too if you success
    Well what can I say. That's a bad mentality, what if I decide to not share my success. You won't know if I do and you'd miss out on possibly being far more successful than me.

(2015-08-05, 10:42 PM)K-Jacob D. Wrote: Does your past week earning is from youtube?
    Yes that was YT - Burger Flipping money.

(2015-08-06, 03:36 AM)tjzabek Wrote: Good luck i waiting for results!

They'll come in time. Thanks for watching though.
2015-08-06, 10:15 AM,
Do you think GSA still work? well, i know SEO. i recommend you to create atleast 10 tier 1 with high quality content.

Money Site -> 10 High Quality Content Tier 1 Backlinks -> Spam The Shit Out of Your Tier 1 On GSA. -> BANK HARD
2015-08-06, 06:26 PM,
(2015-08-05, 07:09 PM)kaworu Wrote: Good luck man, I will learn seo too if you success
Well what can I say. That's a bad mentality, what if I decide to not share my success. You won't know if I do and you'd miss out on possibly being far more successful than me.

thank you for your advice.
Actually,I have read your YT journey.And I am doing a YT journey right now.
I have learned so much from you.I just wanna say thank you.
Wish your seo journey success.I am definitely going to try seo
2015-08-07, 04:52 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-08-07, 04:55 AM by Job.)
SEO ☆ 101 ☆

[]Purchased GSA Bundle (GSASer, GSA CaptchaBreaker, GSA Indexer) - Cost $187

[In Progress]Practise the Basics:
  • []Do keyword Research the right way.
    []Do proper Competition Analysis
    []Find 3 Niches
    [In Progress]Build 3 websites + write articles.

So i spent about a day trying to find keywords that i can potentially rank for. Man that was the hardest thing to do manually "Gotta learn to do the stuff manually before depending on software, like they say a tool is only as good as the person using it." So anyway, I decided i'm gonna do 4 niches instead of 3 just as a test. Last niche is fairly easy to rank for I THINK.

Costs:
    Domains+WHOIS = $43.48\

As usual I'll leave some stuff i've ran through in the past. It will be useful for the right persons in time. Might be the last vids i share though.

(2015-08-06, 10:15 AM)K-Jacob D. Wrote: Do you think GSA still work? well, i know SEO. i recommend you to create atleast 10 tier 1 with high quality content.

Money Site -> 10 High Quality Content Tier 1 Backlinks -> Spam The Shit Out of Your Tier 1 On GSA. -> BANK HARD

Yes i think GSA still works well if you spend some time with it and set it up properly.

(2015-08-06, 06:26 PM)kaworu Wrote: thank you for your advice.
    Actually,I have read your YT journey.And I am doing a YT journey right now.
    I have learned so much from you.I just wanna say thank you.
    Wish your seo journey success.I am definitely going to try seo

No problem man, I'm glad you started doing something with youtube just keeping consistent is enough to see good results over time. You will learn a few new things each day. All the best in all your endeavors just make sure you save some money so you can move on to the next thing when the time comes.
Latest Thanks - View all

esmeralda(2015-08-14 12:28 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 19 389 15 minutes ago
Last Post: OGLegend
  Amoneymus Journey to a stress-free financial independence reality Amoneymus 16 720 3 hours ago
Last Post: imonambot
  My Journey With CPABUILD to 100 PER DAY daboov 85 9,859 3 hours ago
Last Post: ElitesCPABoss
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 212 10,955 3 hours ago
Last Post: Reveseu
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 8 245 4 hours ago
Last Post: metros

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top