Ryuzaki here!
2014-06-08, 11:07 PM,
Hey every1, Ryuzaki here, just found this forum, looks perfect, glad too meet ya all!

I'm 20 yo student, been around the block for 2 years now, but never really took much action. There were issues that held me back, but I'll let those excuses pass, I was just being lazy.

I know all the basic IM stuff, making simple websites, a little bit of SEO and social media, cpa, yt etc... The max profit I had was over $600 in one month, all in all, I haven't made more than $1.5k in these 2 years. Not much, but that's an accomplishment too.

However, I've decided to go further and start getting serious about money and financial future. First, I thought to aim at $10-20/day first,but now I'm planning to open a $1k/day journey thread tomorrow. I've quit some unnecessary college classes to have more time, so, I'll be devoting my whole time to this.

I know I lack experience, but browsing some blackhat forums and practicing some of those methods myself, I've come to realize that there's a huuuge money to be made online, so why not go after it?

I wanna reach that goal until 10th of September, my birthday (not a bad gift, huh?), I know that's a short period (considering the fact that I've got no money to invest), but I have faith in myself, that if I work hard & smart, plus invest back every damn dollar I make, then I'll be able to do this.

That's a little bit extreme, as I'll have to work every free minute of my time, that's why I'll be aiming so high. Impossible is nothing, isn't that what successful people say? ^_^

I guess that'll do for the introductions. I'll make up my mind today and open a journey thread tomorrow (I hope it's allowed on this forum for newbies). I'd appreciate some advices, cause most of you are far more experienced than me.
2014-06-09, 12:15 AM,
Wow big intro... Welcome aboard! :)
2014-06-09, 12:39 AM,
Welcome to CPAELites!! So much of words here, You will earn if u learn from the tuts section.
2014-06-09, 01:14 AM,
Nice intro. Welcome aboard Ryuzaki! I hope you reach that goal, and enjoy your stay.
:)

"Change your thoughts and you’ll change your life"
2014-06-09, 01:19 AM,
Welcome to cpaelites bro, add me on skype syasmani.i and we can talk more :). Btw, good luck with your journey
2014-06-09, 01:26 AM,
Welcome to CPAElites™ ● Enjoy your stay here ✌

[Image: aozBU2G.png]
Want to buy aged Instagram accounts? Click here to Contact Me!
2014-06-09, 06:46 PM,
Thats the spirit bro, wish you all the very best :)
2014-06-09, 09:58 PM,
Hello welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy your stay and learn alot.
2014-06-10, 01:37 PM,
Welcome to the forums Ryuzaki. It's nice to see a person who is as much motivated as you are. The key is to hold on to that motivation train and never let go of it, even after you reach your goal. All the best!

PS. Your username sounds familiar :D
2014-06-10, 04:33 PM,
Thanks every1!

(2014-06-10, 01:37 PM)RushingWind Wrote: PS. Your username sounds familiar :D

Really? from where?

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top