Running FB Ads for You [No fear for ban]
2014-05-11, 08:41 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-20, 06:51 AM by FK_.)
FB Ads For All Kind of Niches
Hello CPAElites, in thread I am presenting you my unique service which you will hardly find somewhere else. So what is this service about? Many of you are not able to run FB ads because you are afraid, your paypal has been blacklisted from fb, your credit card has been blocked and many other reasons. So with this service I will be running you Ads using a FB agency account, which means that there is 99.9% chance that your AD will be accepted and not removed.

Price
The price for this service is 15% fee of the money you deposit. So if you want me to spend 100$ in your AD, you will have to send me 115$.

FAQ
What if my ad is not accepted from fb?
There is 0.1% chance that fb will deny your AD after review. So if it happens, you will get a refund of the money you sent for deposit. Not the fee tho.

How are you going to run my ads?
You will make us Advertiser in your page and we will run ads for you.

What if my page blocks your agency account?
This is the best part, because you do not have to worry about this. You will simply get a refund of the money you deposited.

Are you fotiskaf running this service alone?
No, I am using a really trusted company which I have good relationship with.

How can we pay you?
I am accepting only paypal at the moment.

How can we contact you?
Add me on skype:
or simply message me in CPAelites!

What is the minimum deposit amount?
The minimum deposit amount is 50$.

*** If you have more questions about this service, please post them in the comments or personal message me.
Latest Thanks - View all

Alek(2015-02-10 07:14 PM) 

#projectGodfather
2014-05-11, 07:14 PM,
wow, you wont make friends if you say ''if you pay $120 but facebook deny your AD i will give you back just $100''
So i lost $20 for getting nothing?

And if i pay 500$ i have to give $100 fees?

You should realy think about this.

[Image: oit5ag.jpg]
2014-05-11, 07:29 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-11, 07:52 PM by FK_.)
(2014-05-11, 07:14 PM)Biosade Wrote: wow, you wont make friends if you say ''if you pay $120 but facebook deny your AD i will give you back just $100''
So i lost $20 for getting nothing?

And if i pay 500$ i have to give $100 fees?

You should realy think about this.

I will make the fee 15%. As I said the chance for getting your ad denied is really small. And you can start with a small amount of money and if it works like a charm, then you can deposit more!

#projectGodfather
2014-05-11, 07:39 PM,
This guy is a trusted person. I myself though would prefer to run my own ads. To be able to see the stats and optimize. Having someone else doing it for you when he has been paid already is a bit risky. Not that you will scam anyone of course, but you don't have the incentive to make the most out of your clients money, all you need to do it spend it... :(

Good Luck with your service BTW! I'm planning to open my own service shop in 2 months, after these freaking exams.
2014-05-11, 07:42 PM,
(2014-05-11, 07:39 PM)Heraclitus Wrote: This guy is a trusted person. I myself though would prefer to run my own ads. To be able to see the stats and optimize. Having someone else doing it for you when he has been paid already is a bit risky. Not that you will scam anyone of course, but you don't have the incentive to make the most out of your clients money, all you need to do it spend it... :(

Good Luck with your service BTW! I'm planning to open my own service shop in 2 months, after these freaking exams.
Thank you for your nice words. People are able to see how much I have deposited in their ads and how much has been spent already. About the scamming part.. There is no point on that, it would just get me banned here in CPAelites. And I am fotiskaf, everyone knows me ^^

#projectGodfather
2014-05-11, 07:45 PM,
(2014-05-11, 07:42 PM)fotiskaf Wrote:
(2014-05-11, 07:39 PM)Heraclitus Wrote: This guy is a trusted person. I myself though would prefer to run my own ads. To be able to see the stats and optimize. Having someone else doing it for you when he has been paid already is a bit risky. Not that you will scam anyone of course, but you don't have the incentive to make the most out of your clients money, all you need to do it spend it... :(

Thank you for your nice words. People are able to see how much I have deposited in their ads and how much has been spent already. About the scamming part.. There is no point on that, it would just get me banned here in CPAelites. And I am fotiskaf, everyone knows me ^^

(by scamming I meant not working on their ads properly, just paying for clicks and not optimize)
How can people see the stats?? I thought you were running the adds on your "Premium" account..

[I'm just curious :-)]
2014-05-11, 07:48 PM,
(2014-05-11, 07:45 PM)Heraclitus Wrote:

(by scamming I meant not working on their ads properly, just paying for clicks and not optimize)
How can people see the stats?? I thought you were running the adds on your "Premium" account..

Of course I will optimize their ads lol. For instance, if I am boosting a post, the other page admin will be able to click on the "Boosted" option below the post and he can see how much money have been deposited in that ad and how much have been spent :)

#projectGodfather
2014-05-11, 07:51 PM,
(2014-05-11, 07:48 PM)fotiskaf Wrote:
(2014-05-11, 07:45 PM)Heraclitus Wrote:

Of course I will optimize their ads lol. For instance, if I am boosting a post, the other page admin will be able to click on the "Boosted" option below the post and he can see how much money have been deposited in that ad and how much have been spent :)

I see, so what you'll do is run the ads like an external agency for their pages. They'll be able to see that ad's stats but you are the one that will optimize the stats.

Anyway GLWS

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DISCOUNT ||| CELEBRIFY.US! ||| TOP QUALITY SMM PANEL ||| FB, TW, IG, YT AND MORE! ||| Mr. Burnham 66 3,606 3 hours ago
Last Post: Mr. Burnham
  HOT DEAL RELOADED ADWORDS ADS ACCOUNT! NOT CHURN N BURN ACCOUNT! THRESHOLD UP TO + $500! mysteriosx 28 1,334 Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Last Post: mysteriosx
  BEST DEAL Unlimited Facebook Ads Accounts ( Prepaid ) Rental alexandrion 175 24,009 Yesterday, 01:29 PM
Last Post: alexandrion
  SALE FB Like jacking without confirm button toolformarketer 69 3,853 Yesterday, 12:14 PM
Last Post: lunapt
  SMMshop.net - CHEAP SMM Panel: YT views 0.23/IG Likes 0.2$ Followers 0.5$/FB Likes 1$ SMMshop 62 2,215 2017-10-15, 08:26 PM
Last Post: SMMshop

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top