Runescape 2007
2014-03-10, 12:41 AM,
Anyone here playing 07?
2014-03-12, 12:32 AM,
Used to play until selling Gold took me over ;)

repetition
2014-03-12, 02:10 AM,
(2014-03-12, 12:32 AM)Required Wrote: Used to play until selling Gold took me over ;)
Im doing that right now too :P
2014-03-12, 04:01 AM,
is there still a market to sell gold?

Facebook tokens for sale.. really cheap.. contact me on skype

My skype is "SSG691"
2014-03-12, 04:16 AM,
(2014-03-12, 04:01 AM)ssg691 Wrote: is there still a market to sell gold?

As far as i know the price dropped allot.
I dont play the game anymore, But still have some money on there.
Looking for a place to sell it.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-03-12, 02:44 PM,
rs07 gp is like $2 per mill and Rs3gp around $0.50 per mill
2014-03-12, 02:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-03-12, 02:56 PM by TheVBScripter.)
I don't play RS anymore (since I got banned from a forum).
I played RS for a long period of time and I have used bots (that weren't allowed) to gain faster XP or while I was away / asleep.
With those bots I collected money and I used that money for trading items in the Grand Exchange.

Anyway.. I traded a lot of mills per day and I was earning some nice money.
I always kept my prices low and made sure customers were satisfied.
One day I got scammed for about €100 (PayPal refund claim) and he won..
Even though I provided him a lot of mills (not sure about the amount anymore, but it was a lot!) he still won the dispute!
The next day I asked if he wanted to trade again, but he needed to pay me €120 first and €80 afterwords and this time I scammed him (not good, I know), but I was childish and I wanted my money back.
I got banned at the forum, even though I had traded billions of gp, I instantly got banned (it was fair, so I can't complain).
That was the first and the last time I scammed somebody and the last time I ever played RS.
Long story isn't it haha Grin

Anyway, the prices dropped a lot and I don't think it'll be a good idea for me to start all over again..
How about you guys? Who of you guys are now playing RS3?
2014-03-12, 03:06 PM,
Hey! Interesting to see how you guys made money with Runescape!
I also sold Gold 3-4 years ago.
I had 5 computers with 5-8 bots on each computer. So basically I was botting my money and then selling to french people.
I had a website, facebook, etc, with hundreds of customers... That was great and I was selling golds for like 1€ = 1 Million (yes, being french is awsome!!)
So I made quite alot of money, and I was very proud of myself as it was al clear and professionel. Customers where Happy.
I Loved that!
2014-03-12, 07:54 PM,
(2014-03-12, 02:53 PM)TheVBScripter Wrote: I don't play RS anymore (since I got banned from a forum).
I played RS for a long period of time and I have used bots (that weren't allowed) to gain faster XP or while I was away / asleep.
With those bots I collected money and I used that money for trading items in the Grand Exchange.

Even though I provided him a lot of mills (not sure about the amount anymore, but it was a lot!) he still won the dispute!
The next day I asked if he wanted to trade again, but he needed to pay me €120 first and €80 afterwords and this time I scammed him (not good, I know), but I was childish and I wanted my money back.
I got banned at the forum, even though I had traded billions of gp, I instantly got banned (it was fair, so I can't complain).
That was the first and the last time I scammed somebody and the last time I ever played RS.

Anyway, the prices dropped a lot and I don't think it'll be a good idea for me to start all over again..
You could try to start with 1 bot make money to buy some bonds and then expand your farm. That's what I'm doing right now.
2014-03-12, 08:29 PM,
(2014-03-12, 07:54 PM)Haye Wrote:
(2014-03-12, 02:53 PM)TheVBScripter Wrote: I don't play RS anymore (since I got banned from a forum).

You could try to start with 1 bot make money to buy some bonds and then expand your farm. That's what I'm doing right now.

No, don't like too.
I spent a lot of cash on bots and with great results, but I'm not selling mills anymore, so I'll stick with CPA.
Thanks for the advice though :)

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top