Road to making $ with referrals
2013-08-13, 04:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-13, 04:29 PM by TarmiRicmi.)
So this is going to be my road and it is special because it wont include my earnings, i will be post here how much i made only with my referrals Im going to bring daily referrals as much as i can and when i reach my goal of $30 daily with referrals i will tell You guys how i did it if i manage to do that.

Referrals signed up under my link today:11 and counting
Money earned from referrals today:0$

Wating for them to get approved and will make them earn afterwards :D Talking with 10 people at the same time

I am not going to be outworked. Period. You might have a lot more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me. You might be all of those things...but if we get on the treadmill together-there are two points: you're acquiring off first or I'm gonna die. It's seriously that simple.
2013-08-13, 05:13 PM,
Referrals is an amazing way to earn money.
I am also thinking about making money via referrals.

I am really interested in knowing the way you refer new affiliates.
2013-08-13, 06:53 PM,
(2013-08-13, 05:13 PM)Calisthenics Wrote: Referrals is an amazing way to earn money.
I am also thinking about making money via referrals.

I am really interested in knowing the way you refer new affiliates.

I will show how i got them at the end of journey.

Update: I made tutorials for all of them about youtube cpa ppd blogs and stuff. Its just spoonfeeding. Lets see what happens tomorrow.

I am not going to be outworked. Period. You might have a lot more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me. You might be all of those things...but if we get on the treadmill together-there are two points: you're acquiring off first or I'm gonna die. It's seriously that simple.
2013-08-13, 07:00 PM,
(2013-08-13, 06:53 PM)Milijas Wrote: I will show how i got them at the end of journey.

Update: I made tutorials for all of them about youtube cpa ppd blogs and stuff. Its just spoonfeeding. Lets see what happens tomorrow.

I see, well, best of luck with your journey!
In order to earn $30 a day your referrals would have to earn at least $600/day, provided the rate is 5% of your referrals.

That actually does not sound too hard, especially if you have a lot of referrals.
2013-08-14, 01:24 AM,
I bring and tutor 10 referrals a day and i i would be happy if i achieve that goal after 2 months, because after i achieve it its over. I have steady autopilot of that much money and i dont have to do anything more. I mean in same time i will work CPA but thats extra income.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Road To A Fortune Making Music Chillzinho 15 761 11 hours ago
Last Post: geraldosfire
  [JOURNEY] juantamad youtube+OGads Road to 50$/day juantamad 47 3,194 Yesterday, 08:19 PM
Last Post: timberlin
  JOURNEY OGAds + Instagram - Road To $100/Day Lolgend 488 37,804 2017-11-25, 10:15 PM
Last Post: manjeshsingh
  JOURNEY [60-70$/day] From zero to hero - making money kwojew 254 38,826 2017-11-16, 07:59 PM
Last Post: kwojew
  [SHOPIFY] DropShipping Business - Road to 5k Month euforio 26 3,308 2017-11-13, 04:55 PM
Last Post: bryan1

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top