Road to 2500$ by the end of 2016
2016-05-16, 02:18 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-09, 05:35 AM by MonehMaker.)
Hello guys,
Here is my journey and I really hope I will stick around with it. I have only one objective until the end of the year and that is to make 2.5k $. I already have some money made by working as a writing freelancer and by selling some stuff but I need more until I reach my objective.

Methods I will use:
- Making a BH multi-niche website
- Invest 300$ in hashocean.com to generate additional money
- Getting better grades so I receive scholarship again next collage year (starting in the falls)
- Working as a freelancer
- Growing my small pendant business while getting additional sells using Facebook

Explanations:
-Making a BH site will be easy to set up because I have experience with it but at the same time will take me a lot to keep it updated with new content. I had one in the past until I got penalized. My objective here is to set everything up and add 10 350-600/words articles/day. I will use yoast for SEO. I hope I won't get penalized. I will use cpagrip. :)

- Hashocean seems to be an interesting Bitcoin mining site which I'm willing to try out. I know that there are some risks regarding it because it can die anytime but I'm willing to risk because it is online for over 1 year now. If everything is ok in 2-3 months I will get my money back and from that point I will start investing in it and also getting some profit from it.

-Last year I missed the scholarship by only a few points, I don't want to do that again because it is free money and it is better to have it rather than not.

-I will do freelance to earn some additional cash to reach my goal.

-The pendant business is my additional revenue stream, I will try to grow it as much as I can put some money back in the business and get some additional money for me. At the moment I managed to make some money from it but I reinvested so no money for my goal. :(

-Why not try additional methods

Ok, this is it. I will update this thread every time I have new news.

Started today:
Already made 7 blogger websites with 2 niches.

Latest Thanks - View all

TheCoreMan(2016-06-03 09:33 AM) 

Enjoy everyday, just do it and start working on achieving your dreams ! Smile
2016-05-16, 07:59 AM,
Good luck, subscribed and update the thread as always.
2016-05-17, 02:47 AM,
Ok, here is the first day of this journey.

I registered a domain and bought a host for the bh website. The site isn`t up yet but it should be soon. Meanwhile I have written 10 articles ready to be posted on the site as soon as I get everything done. This is it for today.
2016-05-18, 02:28 AM,
I invested 250$ in Hashocean. From this website I will start earning about 3$/day. I will get all of the money untill I will reach the amount invested and after that I will use a 50/50 strategy of reinvesting and getting profit. This will start happening in 3 months so from this point on I hope the site will remain online.

I have done some freelance today and also wrote the daily 10 articles. The site is up. I am looking for a nice theme for it so that I can start posting the articles.

I needed to learn for a test but I will probably fail it tomorrow because I didn't. Oh well... :(
2016-05-18, 03:18 AM,
(2016-05-18, 02:28 AM)MonehMaker Wrote: I invested 250$ in Hashocean. From this website I will start earning about 3$/day. I will get all of the money untill I will reach the amount invested and after that I will use a 50/50 strategy of reinvesting and getting profit. This will start happening in 3 months so from this point on I hope the site will remain online.

I have done some freelance today and also wrote the daily 10 articles. The site is up. I am looking for a nice theme for it so that I can start posting the articles.

I needed to learn for a test but I will probably fail it tomorrow because I didn't. Oh well... :(

I would not be so confident investing there , you must know that all these "cloud mining" sites are just Ponzi schemes.... similar to HYIP, meaning your money will never be safe... anyways good luck.
2016-05-18, 03:22 AM,
Yes I know. At least i like the fact that it will automatically send me money daily so every day that passes by I will get a bit of my money back. :)
2016-05-19, 03:43 AM,
Hello, day 3 is here.

I wrote another 10 articles for the site. I haven`t manage to set up the site but I will do that as soon as I have some spare time.
I also did some freelance today.
I have a total of 30 articles now ready to be posted on the website. I will continue writing them. Something funny (well not quite) happened to me today. As I was writing the articles and I was done with almost 5 of them the electricity went off and I didn`t save the word document. I almost decided to quit but I didn`t. I will try to focus on this journey because it is important.

I don`t think I will fail the test, I managed to write somethign on the test paper, hope I will pass it. :D I had a bit of luck because it was a subject that I was familiar with and I also managed to cheat a bit. hehe ^^
2016-05-20, 02:28 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-21, 05:18 AM by MonehMaker.)
Day 4:
Now I am at 40 articles ready to be posted. Grin
Received my first hashocean payment of 0.011 BTC that is about 5$ for today. I will probably withdraw them at the end of June from my LocalBitcoins.com account. I will let you know when I do so.
2016-05-21, 05:11 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-21, 05:19 AM by MonehMaker.)
Day 5:
Keeping strong with the articles, now at 50. Smile
Did some freelance today and I received a payment from hashocean, 0.0064 BTC.
Also learned some new methods which I hope I will put into practice if I have some time.
Latest Thanks - View all

Required(2016-05-28 11:12 PM) 
2016-05-21, 09:52 AM,
Good luck with your journey

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Road to 150$ / day with youtube and instagram -Elites May Giveaway Bazingaa 294 54,191 1 hour ago
Last Post: datalmanus
  JOURNEY My new journey road to $100 per day Vinz77 34 2,047 2017-09-15, 11:26 AM
Last Post: biocryol77
  JOURNEY OGAds - Instagram Road to 50$ a day. Korea 11 549 2017-09-13, 04:54 AM
Last Post: imvnboy93
  [IG]Road to Passive Income OwYea 19 835 2017-09-08, 11:36 PM
Last Post: metros
  JOURNEY OGAds + Instagram - Road To $100/Day Lolgend 480 35,350 2017-09-08, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Lolgend

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top