Road to $25 a Day - [SEO/Clickbank]
2016-03-18, 05:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-03-25, 11:36 PM by bumppy5.)
I just want to start out by saying, I will update this every single day. If I skip a day, or let it go inactive it would be great if one of you held me accountable by messaging me or whatever else.

Backstory/Motivation
So basically I am 17 years old and graduating from high school this year. I live in the United States, and I am planning on attending Georgia Tech to major in Computer Science. Now the issue is Georgia Tech is $50,000 a year, my parents can only cover part of that. So I am getting back into Internet Marketing to contribute. The reason I made my goal as $25 a day before summer is because I need to make a consistent income by then or else get a summer job.

Plan
My plan is to upload one ClickBank review video each day. I will then perform SEO on it hoping to reach the front page of google. This is my general SEO strategy, I would love feedback (I am somewhat of a beginner to SEO).

Upload Video: optimize on-page (300 word description, keyword in title, keyword in filename, upload transcript)
Video Signals: 30 Facebook Shares, 25 favourites, decent amount of likes, 2000+ views to start, channel will have 200+ subscribers (fake)
Backlinks: This is the part I am still trying to figure out. I currently own GSA, so basic idea will be to spam backlinks. But I am definitely looking for a better strategy, so please share!!!

Tools and Cost Calculation
I own GSA ser and based on current ranking plan this is the breakdown.
$17.97/month - Indexification
$10/month - Proxies
$20/month - VPS
$20/month - Captchas (estimation)
$2.50 per video for views/likes
Anything else you recommend I invest in?

Earning Goals and Deadlines
April 15th - $10 a day (average) [ ]
April 30th - $15 a day (average) [ ]
May 20th - $20 a day (average) [ ]
June 15th - $25 a day (average) [ ]

Video Goals/Ranking
Rank a video on first page of Google [ ]
Rank 5 videos on first page [ ]
Rank 25 videos on first page [ ]
Create 10 videos [ ]
Create 25 videos [ ]
Create 50 videos [ ]

Just as a final note, consistency is key. I must keep on track with my goals and not get sidetracked. I would love any advice on ranking, content creation or anything else for that matter. Thank you!!!
Add me on Skype if you want to talk: metocool123
2016-03-18, 05:55 AM,
This is interesting journey. Good luck mate :)
Install vidiq chrome. Spy on top competitors in the niches and send more links and signals than them. Check ahrefs for video link to know where they post link to.
2016-03-18, 06:15 AM,
(2016-03-18, 05:55 AM)immart247 Wrote: This is interesting journey. Good luck mate :)
Install vidiq chrome. Spy on top competitors in the niches and send more links and signals than them. Check ahrefs for video link to know where they post link to.

Thanks, awesome extension! Really helps with ranking on YouTube, but my main focus is Google. Still, best to optimize both.
2016-03-18, 04:49 PM,
Sounds like a solid plan! Good luck with your journey :)

[Image: JU6FQmw.gif]
Skype ID: cpa.heaven
2016-03-18, 06:40 PM,
Update Day 1:
I will be updating this every morning about the day before.
Yesterday I uploaded one more review video, I now have a total of 4 videos up.
I have yet to rank any of them because I am still researching, therefore no earnings so far.
2016-03-18, 07:02 PM,
Good luck on your journey. Just some tips for backlinks creation. Spamming massive amount of links almost never works even for the most unsaturated niches. Spamming/link blast is dead, period. You might want to set up your own PBN and/or create 1 ~ 3 web 2.0 high quality content rich backlink for each of your video and then create some other high PR but content rich GSA links. Try to use only PR5+ links. Also, if you are capable, then create some 301 redirects to the video and all your web 2.0 links.

Now, I will suggest you to create tiered campaigns. Tier 3 is almost useless nowadays but Tier 2 still plays an important role, especially for the indexing of your Tier 1 links. I will suggest you to always dripfeed your tier 2 back links for at least 24 hours and NEVER use any indexing service to index your tier 1 links. Index the Tier 2 links using your indexing service and these links will naturally index your Tier 1 links. Rushing towards indexing will only get these links de-indexed after a short while.

If possible, try to edit the videos a little bit to make the unique and more appropriate for your promotion. It is almost always suggested to use this chain format when promoting: Video -> Your landing page -> Sale Page
Directly linking to sale pages has a heavy chance of getting the video removed.
Latest Thanks - View all

Bozzie(2016-03-21 02:09 PM) 
2016-03-19, 04:28 AM,
(2016-03-18, 07:02 PM)Eion Wrote: Good luck on your journey. Just some tips for backlinks creation. Spamming massive amount of links almost never works even for the most unsaturated niches. Spamming/link blast is dead, period. You might want to set up your own PBN and/or create 1 ~ 3 web 2.0 high quality content rich backlink for each of your video and then create some other high PR but content rich GSA links. Try to use only PR5+ links. Also, if you are capable, then create some 301 redirects to the video and all your web 2.0 links.

Now, I will suggest you to create tiered campaigns. Tier 3 is almost useless nowadays but Tier 2 still plays an important role, especially for the indexing of your Tier 1 links. I will suggest you to always dripfeed your tier 2 back links for at least 24 hours and NEVER use any indexing service to index your tier 1 links. Index the Tier 2 links using your indexing service and these links will naturally index your Tier 1 links. Rushing towards indexing will only get these links de-indexed after a short while.

If possible, try to edit the videos a little bit to make the unique and more appropriate for your promotion. It is almost always suggested to use this chain format when promoting: Video -> Your landing page -> Sale Page
Directly linking to sale pages has a heavy chance of getting the video removed.

Wow thank you for the great answer. What do you think of this article then?
http://www.secretblackhat.com/2014/08/ra...a-ser.html

I am working on creating a landing page, it's just I'm not the best at web design.
2016-03-19, 04:36 AM,
ya thats a good plan but try to earn from difrent methods too not just with click bank products try using wh niches too

Fb Aged Ad Account for sale skype on : buyandsale
2016-03-19, 04:41 AM,
Congratulations on your acceptance to Georgia Tech it's truly an amazing accomplishment. I assume you've tried to get financial aid. Have you tried applying to scholarships such as the Gates Millenium, etc...

Anyway I wish you luck on your journey!
2016-03-19, 08:58 AM,
(2016-03-19, 04:41 AM)Sky Wrote: Congratulations on your acceptance to Georgia Tech it's truly an amazing accomplishment. I assume you've tried to get financial aid. Have you tried applying to scholarships such as the Gates Millenium, etc...

Anyway I wish you luck on your journey!

Yeah of course. I believe I have a pretty solid shot at some scholarships, but nothing close to $50,000 a year.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facebook ads and Clickbank - Make $1000 USD Rawbzilla 16 810 Yesterday, 12:22 AM
Last Post: zamnajali
  Road To A Fortune Making Music Chillzinho 15 779 2017-12-13, 11:36 PM
Last Post: geraldosfire
  [JOURNEY] juantamad youtube+OGads Road to 50$/day juantamad 47 3,233 2017-12-13, 08:19 PM
Last Post: timberlin
  I made it ! $700 / Day Franklin Hattchet method Mr Giraffe 36 6,873 2017-12-13, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Hosefr0st
  [Journey] $500/day using IG+CPA xxsaumitraxx 32 3,044 2017-12-13, 07:16 PM
Last Post: xxsaumitraxx

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top