Road to $100 Daily for a Newbie Affil. Marketer
2016-07-03, 06:57 AM,
Hello everyone! I am a guy that has just gotten into the world of affiliate marketing, and I mean to stay and develop a strong side income by the end of this summer. This is my follow-up journey to further motivate myself each day and also a log of progress for my efforts. Feel free to give me advice and tips, I'm welcome to others' opinions!

Humble Beginnings Day 1- Creating a niche website

So today I've decided to learn how to create a wordpress. I know it can be hard to get a following in a short amount of time so I am doing this first. Eventually I'll be able to use it for email marketing and giving interested people my hoplinks.

Before this I scanned the CB marketplace and found that a good majority of vendors were involved with a Health niche. So my first blog will be oriented around health and well-being.

My checklist for today:
  1. Research for my first blog entries
  2. Find professional images to put on my blog
  3. Fill out the essential pages (about, contact info, home, etc.)
  4. Get friendly on other health-related websites to casually mention my blog
2016-07-03, 12:38 PM,
Hi Derna, my first suggestion would be to decide what is going to be your traffic source and build your niche arround it, health niche is extremely competitive, especially for seo
Latest Thanks - View all

Derna(2016-07-04 01:29 AM) 
2016-07-03, 02:52 PM,
Derna,

If you really dig deep into the different types of health related issues you should be able to find something. Ranking such topics may be different but not impossible, just take the overall main keyword for which ever niches you decide to research and then break them down into seed keywords. Next you will need to decide on your traffic source as pepeneo mentioned above.

If you opt for SEO what you can do is start writing up content but make sure its REALLY good and include all those seeds into each article and you will start seeing natural traffic, make sure you collect emails on your website too, that is key because you will want to reach out to each subscriber per article you release in order that they are able to learn and engage with you and your content.

If you have the cash I'd suggest you look into investing into PBN's (private blog networks), I'd also suggest you seriously consider Amazon too because when the visitors reach your website and click your links, you will earn commission from ANYTHING they purchase within the next 24hrs I believe. IMHO, Amazon would be your best option over trying to rank anything with ClickBank.
Latest Thanks - View all

Derna(2016-07-04 01:28 AM) Zillionaire(2016-07-03 03:33 PM) 
2016-07-04, 01:25 AM,
(2016-07-03, 12:38 PM)pepeneo Wrote: Hi Derna, my first suggestion would be to decide what is going to be your traffic source and build your niche arround it, health niche is extremely competitive, especially for seo

Yes I agree I definitely need to narrow down where I'll be getting traffic. I've been brainstorming for a little bit, hopefully once I research more into it I'll be confident enough to set my foot down on something.

(2016-07-03, 02:52 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Derna,

If you really dig deep into the different types of health related issues you should be able to find something. Ranking such topics may be different but not impossible, just take the overall main keyword for which ever niches you decide to research and then break them down into seed keywords. Next you will need to decide on your traffic source as pepeneo mentioned above.

If you opt for SEO what you can do is start writing up content but make sure its REALLY good and include all those seeds into each article and you will start seeing natural traffic, make sure you collect emails on your website too, that is key because you will want to reach out to each subscriber per article you release in order that they are able to learn and engage with you and your content.

If you have the cash I'd suggest you look into investing into PBN's (private blog networks), I'd also suggest you seriously consider Amazon too because when the visitors reach your website and click your links, you will earn commission from ANYTHING they purchase within the next 24hrs I believe. IMHO, Amazon would be your best option over trying to rank anything with ClickBank.

I was going to seriously devote some time into making quality content, because that's what gets strong followers. I was going to create some sort of incentive for people to subscribe to me via email, although I haven't really come to conclusions on how. I've been searching for a part-time job that would help me put in more money into this, and once I do I'll definitely look into PBN's and Amazon. Thanks for the advice!
2016-07-04, 02:14 PM,
(2016-07-04, 01:25 AM)Derna Wrote:
(2016-07-03, 12:38 PM)pepeneo Wrote: Hi Derna, my first suggestion would be to decide what is going to be your traffic source and build your niche arround it, health niche is extremely competitive, especially for seo

Yes I agree I definitely need to narrow down where I'll be getting traffic. I've been brainstorming for a little bit, hopefully once I research more into it I'll be confident enough to set my foot down on something.

(2016-07-03, 02:52 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Derna,

I was going to seriously devote some time into making quality content, because that's what gets strong followers. I was going to create some sort of incentive for people to subscribe to me via email, although I haven't really come to conclusions on how. I've been searching for a part-time job that would help me put in more money into this, and once I do I'll definitely look into PBN's and Amazon. Thanks for the advice!

For now just pick the niche and then start writing good content, even by doing that you will get natural traffic. The PBN's can come later down the road.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instagram / OGAds 100$/Day Journey VirtualFusion 68 4,416 Yesterday, 12:50 AM
Last Post: trischdan
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 12 513 2017-10-21, 11:27 PM
Last Post: iastaff
  Road to 150$ / day with youtube and instagram -Elites May Giveaway Bazingaa 294 54,298 2017-10-21, 10:53 PM
Last Post: datalmanus
  Divergent's SEO Journey to $100/Day (Massive Action Plan) Divergent 56 2,960 2017-10-21, 12:24 PM
Last Post: KentVMason
  JOURNEY SpawneR's Journey to 100$/day SpawneR 26 1,613 2017-10-20, 09:47 PM
Last Post: SpawneR

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top