Rise of Robots: will machine replace affiliate marketing
2015-04-23, 09:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-04-23, 09:56 PM by dice.)
here is some food of thought, will robots replace humans ultimately?
in online marketing, bots already are replacing human with way better efficiency
in most cases tasks can be automated at a low cost
so the question now, will robots replace affiliate marketers ultimately?
don't say no
as many of the unbelievable things that were impossible, are possible today
and guess what it may be sooner than we think

watch the debate and share your ideas so we can learn
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/417827848...struction/
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2015-04-26 11:22 PM) 

A good thing sells itself, a bad one advertises itself
2015-04-23, 10:13 PM,
(2015-04-23, 09:55 PM)dice Wrote: here is some food of thought, will robots replace humans ultimately?
in online marketing, bots already are replacing human with way better efficiency
in most cases tasks can be automated at a low cost
so the question now, will robots replace affiliate marketers ultimately?
don't say no
as many of the unbelievable things that were impossible, are possible today
and guess what it may be sooner than we think

watch the debate and share your ideas so we can learn
/v/4178278488001/stossel-04032015-creative-destruction/

It's an interesting subject and actually I read an article in my Uk magazine named (WebUser) but that was regarding them taking over the whole planet. Some pretty big names have suggested them taking over the world such as Stephen Hawkings to Steve Jobs. Anything is possible 100% so yes it could happen.
2015-04-23, 10:25 PM,
You can automate the process, but if you involve artificial intelligence in the background we are screwed.
2015-04-23, 10:52 PM,
(2015-04-23, 10:25 PM)Cansis Wrote: You can automate the process, but if you involve artificial intelligence in the background we are screwed.

Exactly.. we need a human interference at some state for the proper functioning of any automation..otherwise it again comes down to human vs human thingy..
2015-04-24, 01:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-04-24, 01:20 AM by dice.)
(2015-04-23, 10:13 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: It's an interesting subject and actually I read an article in my Uk magazine named (WebUser) but that was regarding them taking over the whole planet. Some pretty big names have suggested them taking over the world such as Stephen Hawkings to Steve Jobs. Anything is possible 100% so yes it could happen.

scientists and novelists have this accurate predictions of the future, most radical ideas that we have today were once widely rejected, same will happens with climate change, cybernetic revolt and a lot of contemporary theories as Schopenhauer once said: All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident

A good thing sells itself, a bad one advertises itself
2015-04-24, 03:57 AM,
(2015-04-24, 01:14 AM)dice Wrote:
(2015-04-23, 10:13 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: It's an interesting subject and actually I read an article in my Uk magazine named (WebUser) but that was regarding them taking over the whole planet. Some pretty big names have suggested them taking over the world such as Stephen Hawkings to Steve Jobs. Anything is possible 100% so yes it could happen.

scientists and novelists have this accurate predictions of the future, most radical ideas that we have today were once widely rejected, same will happens with climate change, cybernetic revolt and a lot of contemporary theories as Schopenhauer once said: All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident

If you study AI, you'll understand why robots are at least 10-20 years from becoming anything autonomous. Robots are absolutely
awesome for repetitive jobs, and can automate a lot of things (digital and irl). The problem comes when you want to implement real
intelligence to machines, which is extremely hard.

I recently read a series of articles on game AI. Robot AI will always be behind digital AI as in the latest, all things are running on a
machine (bytes vs actual real world objects). This series of articles showed the flaws of NPC AI in most if not all the games. All of the
games are struggling with getting the NPC to actually be autonomous vs waiting for the player to trigger them. They also have
much difficulty making NPCs even take cover efficiently.

What I'm trying to point out is that even if AI has risen a lot lately it still is far far away from being actually "intelligent"!

PS: I hope I made sense ^_^
2015-04-24, 05:06 AM,
Google owns some robots, bought (8?) companies that make them. There are videos showing some of them. They are big, fast and scarey, look more like weapons of war. One was human-like. I don't know how they run them though - whether via some kind of remote control, or a sequence of programs.

I shudder at the thought of robots taking over the world! Hope it's not any time soon.

More to the point of the original discussion...if Google is big into robots, could they not (eventually, at least) develop and use them to replace marketers, employees, whoever they want? This is the mega rich, all-powerful G, remember. The evil do-no-evil conglomerate.

I'm old enough to remember when computers in the home was a ridiculous idea. I think there are some brilliant people who can figure out how to create an intelligent, thinking AI, if it is possible at all.

Hope it doesn't happen in my lifetime.
2015-04-24, 05:45 AM,
It's what the new Black Ops will be about (niche idea *winkwink). OT I think that we are definitely a long ways away from robots actually being able to make decisions for themselves to the level that would be scary. That being said, I think that a lot of big players in the tech industry will be setting that goal for themselves in the near future if they haven't already.
2015-04-24, 06:15 AM,
Just dont make it a self learning unit,they can easilly take over the world,im talking digital and computer world here ovb. cus they dont have a phsychal form,but considering how much we depent on tehnology at this point it could be a very real fact.

Working hard and smart
2015-04-26, 09:33 PM,
Until machine become self learning and intelligent, then we have no worries. Intelligence links to understanding. While AI links to programmed understanding. Marketing is a very hard thing and requires human input. Humans like to see other humans make use of products on their human form cause they also have this human form. Or someone that can relate to them in some way or form.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many of you work on Internet Marketing full time callieseye 17 525 2017-08-15, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Your first mistake into CPA and Internet Marketing CrypticEagle 22 730 2017-08-11, 11:08 AM
Last Post: mistaken12
  Is there any ladies also into Internet Marketing Test3r 24 832 2017-07-30, 10:37 AM
Last Post: daddyoh
  Affiliate World Europe 2017 - Who is attending? Zetaniche 7 398 2017-06-13, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Zetaniche
  Affiliate World Europe 2017 Nem 8 451 2017-06-05, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Bazingaa

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top