Revenyou alternative that gives Installers to promote and pays high like installerex?
2015-02-23, 08:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-02-23, 08:04 PM by trafficbeast.)
hello..
i want revenyou alternative for PPI which can give me installer to promote..
But i want high paying site . having good rates like installerex,installaxy...

Please help

TESTED METHOD TO EARN MONEY WITH PPV - AUTOPILOT- ONLY FOR CPAELITES

ABOVE METHOD in signature, has WORKED FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS. Cool ENJOY FOR VIP ONLY
2015-02-23, 08:12 PM,
(2015-02-23, 08:03 PM)trafficbeast Wrote: hello..
i want revenyou alternative for PPI which can give me installer to promote..
But i want high paying site . having good rates like installerex,installaxy...

Please help

Honest opinion?

I think you should try CPA/PPD until a better PPI network comes in, the problem with 99% of every network is the .exe or landing page that are blocked by Chrome / AV's.

But if you still want PPI you can try Amonetize or Revenyou, but the rates are dropping at the moment...
2015-02-28, 12:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-02-28, 12:38 AM by wiseguy.)
If you want some GOOD installer networks, then try InstallMonetizer, AirInstaller, OpenCandy, or InstallCore - just to name a few of the premier networks that won't give you a hard time, that pay well, have been around a while, have stability, etc.

These guys don't mess around. You can't be doing shady stuff, starting downloads without a click, doing silent installs or binding. Give the end user what they expect. Get all your software digitally signed. Have terms & conditions / licensing agreement / contact us, uninstall info, etc on your web pages.

Folks in general need to stop treating this as a blackhat game and do it legit. They'll find they'll have much longer lifetime per file, per website, etc.
2015-02-28, 11:16 AM,
(2015-02-28, 12:01 AM)wiseguy Wrote: If you want some GOOD installer networks, then try InstallMonetizer, AirInstaller, OpenCandy, or InstallCore - just to name a few of the premier networks that won't give you a hard time, that pay well, have been around a while, have stability, etc.

These guys don't mess around. You can't be doing shady stuff, starting downloads without a click, doing silent installs or binding. Give the end user what they expect. Get all your software digitally signed. Have terms & conditions / licensing agreement / contact us, uninstall info, etc on your web pages.

Folks in general need to stop treating this as a blackhat game and do it legit. They'll find they'll have much longer lifetime per file, per website, etc.
But can ii Encrypt their installers to remove some viruses?
And i work on game download niche else nothing special.. just want to encript installers and promote..

TESTED METHOD TO EARN MONEY WITH PPV - AUTOPILOT- ONLY FOR CPAELITES

ABOVE METHOD in signature, has WORKED FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS. Cool ENJOY FOR VIP ONLY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 248 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Alternative to G Analytics Aboutmoney 9 288 2017-11-17, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Aboutmoney
  Ogads- any alternative CPA mobile network? leslijs 5 326 2017-11-09, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Elites_Mate
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 11 737 2017-10-30, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Med Fd
  Promote a professional seo software heopas 3 121 2017-09-17, 12:27 AM
Last Post: timilak65

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top