Reuse Article?
2015-11-05, 08:12 PM,
Hey Elites,

I was thinking if it hurts a new site in ranking when you publish it with an article from an deindexed site. Has anyone done that or information about it?

Regards,

Riven

◉ Facebook Like Script for Blogspot [VIP]

[Image: QbKBZOe.gif]

Old Username: Monster
2015-11-05, 08:19 PM,
(2015-11-05, 08:12 PM)Riven Wrote: Hey Elites,

I was thinking if it hurts a new site in ranking when you publish it with an article from an deindexed site. Has anyone done that or information about it?

Regards,

Riven

Are we talking about an expired domain or one that was punished, it matters. Instead of asking will you be caught you should ask yourself this instead, is it worth you spending time setting up a website only to throw it all away by using these articles. IMO, you're better of investing time/money into new articles without any risks.
Latest Thanks - View all

skyfallsdown(2015-11-05 10:31 PM) 
2015-11-05, 08:29 PM,
I wouldn't to that if I was you. Just spend few bucks on a new article, that doesn't cost much. Better to buy new article and not to see your work get's throwed away because of that.

Skype/Mail me for approving and join us on link below! SKYPE: nem.mgcash MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

[Image: Il4ZQYz.png]
2015-11-05, 08:34 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-11-05, 08:35 PM by Riven.)
(2015-11-05, 08:19 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Regards,

Riven

Are we talking about a expired domain or one that was punished, it matters. Instead of asking will you be caught you should ask yourself this instead, is it worth you spending time setting up a website only to throw it all away by using these articles. IMO, you're better of investing time/money into new articles without any risks.

We are talking about a punished website. Well, for me it's not a problem to make a site, it just takes me 10 minutes, but you probably are right. I still wanna know what others have to say.

◉ Facebook Like Script for Blogspot [VIP]

[Image: QbKBZOe.gif]

Old Username: Monster
2015-11-05, 08:37 PM,
(2015-11-05, 08:34 PM)Riven Wrote:
(2015-11-05, 08:19 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Regards,

Riven

Are we talking about a expired domain or one that was punished, it matters. Instead of asking will you be caught you should ask yourself this instead, is it worth you spending time setting up a website only to throw it all away by using these articles. IMO, you're better of investing time/money into new articles without any risks.

We are talking about a punished website. Well, for me it's not a problem to make a site, it just takes me 10 minutes, but you probably are right. I still wanna know what others have to say.

Either way it won't be a smart move to be honest, it may only be 10 mins to make but not to add SEO I'm sure. It's just not worth it IMO.
2015-11-05, 08:40 PM,
I have a software which scrapes articles from de-indexed sites but I haven't used it for my site yet but I read there that these scraped articles are completely like new articles so it wont affect you but don't know,

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-11-05, 11:25 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-11-05, 11:25 PM by Heraclitus.)
According to this thread Forum discussions are not allowed here. .com/blackhat-seo/black-hat-seo/634580-website-deindexed-may-i-use-old-content.html
there seem to be several opinions.

- Some people simply are very protective and don;t want to risk by republishing content from deindexed websites.
- Others suggest that once the content is off google's cache it should be ok to use since for google it's unique.

This thread although is quite old and I'm not sure how long does google keep it's cache, it could be the case that it's a couple of weeks, but they might keep it for much much longer thought.

So it's up to you, if the website has been gone (not just deindexed, but gone, not online) for a few weeks/months you can risk and reuse the content or you can play safe and use new content.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kontent Machine VS Wicked Article Creator ,WHICH IS BEST TO RANK FOR GSA SER? trafficbeast 7 2,049 2017-09-14, 07:28 PM
Last Post: fionix
  Proxies and Article spinner, where to find? [Help] JordanBelfort 2 539 2016-07-15, 03:08 AM
Last Post: JordanBelfort
  (Get) Unique article cvaoops 2 470 2016-06-20, 12:58 AM
Last Post: cvaoops
  Free Article Spinner that adds spintax? Sedativ 0 561 2016-06-08, 04:14 AM
Last Post: Sedativ
  Question Regarding Article Spinning 1MShark 5 634 2016-03-13, 07:35 PM
Last Post: 1MShark

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top