CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

Returning back - Hello!
2020-03-28, 06:37 PM,
Hello all,

I've forgotten about this forum until recently looking back at old invoice and bank statements showing earnings from 4 years ago!
Wow, a lot has happened, now I have a family and a young son, then the negatives of a house, mortgage, and bills!

Great to be back here, and from reading, I'm pleased to see the direction this forum is taking.

Excellent work Admin Team *thumbs-up*.

In the past for CPA I ran just 1 gaming niche, nothing special, just a website for a computer game alongside a Facebook Page.
I made about $45 a month - tops.
The Facebook page with 12,000 followers has since been blocked and I have nothing going for it anymore, with the website domain being lapsed and closed.

Currently wanting to come back to trying to earn through CPA with the stress and worry of covid19 and ensuring my family is safe, I know CPA can provide somewhat of a solution.
This brings me back to earnings, I'm not looking for $1000's, or $100's, just to start off small again.
The forum in the Elite's section doesn't seem to have much new content, nor stuff I can easily try due to knowledge and experience.
I can make a website (sort-of), and I can set up a social media page - botting, YouTube, video edits etc. is not my area of expertise, nor can I pay for them to be done either.

With a budget of 0$, or shall a say I could buy a new domain at a push for the right project- how would you recommend me to get started again?
Please do not think I want your methods or ways that you make $$$, simply, if you had to try something in my shoes; what would you suggest for me to be trying to start some motivation in getting back into CPA?!

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Kind regards, Nec.

2020-03-28, 11:39 PM,
Good to see that old affiliates are returning day after day. There will be a new content now. Re welcome to cpaelites bro, good to have you here.
2020-03-31, 05:55 AM,
Welcome back! I did the same, was gone for a while and recently returned. Glad the new admins kept it going.
2020-05-09, 12:52 PM,
Hi! It's good to have you back. Sometimes it's good to take a break to rethink your actions, clear your head of any unnecessary thoughts and stuff. I don't think you're going to have any problem with any activity. Good luck with some new projects.