Resolved - SpawneR Scammer - Chargeback [CLOSED]
2016-11-24, 06:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-11-25, 04:14 PM by HawkEye.)
Latest Thanks - View all

bryan1(2016-11-24 07:39 PM) 

2016-11-24, 07:41 PM,
not sure what he will reply about this...
Latest Thanks - View all

Quobi(2016-11-24 09:01 PM) 
2016-11-24, 08:21 PM,
douche bags are still alive in the planet, hope he get banned and you get your money back bro
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2016-11-25 04:49 AM) Quobi(2016-11-24 09:02 PM) 

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2016-11-24, 08:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-11-24, 08:43 PM by Quobi.)
Anime, he can solve the problem by just canceling the charge-back and wait for the update. It can be one month, six month, twelve months till the update. He has no right to invoke a charge back. The important thing is I'm actually working on that update and even so, you don't actually have to depend on that as the software is still working so you don't need to depend on a update to still use it, not after you bragged it this much. When you purchase something, you purchase it for what it is, not waiting to become something else. Saying he wanted more landing pages, sources and all that stuffs just broke me, never thought some people can disrespect someone's work this much.

LB'Decoy, I hope that too regarding money brother, but I don't want him to get banned. I just want from him to respect someone else's time and hard work.
Latest Thanks - View all

LB'Decoy(2016-11-24 08:50 PM) 
2016-11-24, 08:51 PM,
(2016-11-24, 08:42 PM)Quobi Wrote: Anime, he can solve the problem by just canceling the charge-back and wait for the update. It can be one month, six month, twelve months till the update. He has no right to invoke a charge back. The important thing is I'm actually working on that update and even so, you don't actually have to depend on that as the software is still working so you don't need to depend on a update to still use it, not after you bragged it this much. When you purchase something, you purchase it for what it is, not waiting to become something else. Saying he wanted more landing pages, sources and all that stuffs just broke me, never thought some people can disrespect someone's work this much.

LB'Decoy, I hope that too regarding money brother, but I don't want him to get banned. I just want from him to respect someone else's time and hard work.

I feel you! but he didn't show any aspect of RESPECT to what you did! and that's a bad move from his side IMHO, but don't sweat it, God knows that you have a Good intention and you will get your rights ASAP.

Much love! Smile
Latest Thanks - View all

Quobi(2016-11-24 09:12 PM) 

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2016-11-24, 08:53 PM,
being a software developer myself i had to deal with a few people like that aswell over the years and also chargebacks when people used stolen credit cards or thought that they dont want to learn how the software works etc.. all i can say is don't take it personally and get upset, because its not worth it. i know how annoying it is when hard work isnt appreciated especially when you sell software for a 1 time payment and even give free updates and yet they can't get enough, not understanding that you also have to make a living. so just do your thing and ignore this idiot. sadly you can do nothing about chargebacks and so called "friendly fraud" as the credit card companies just pull the money back and merchants just give the costs back to us developers. this kind of fraud by some people who think that issuing a chargeback to force a unjustified refund is ok is costing legit businesses billions in damages yearly
Latest Thanks - View all

Quobi(2016-11-24 09:01 PM)  LB'Decoy(2016-11-24 08:55 PM) 

[Image: IoRrqFZ.jpg]

✨✨✨ BLACKFRIDAY/CYBERMONDAY COUPON GET 30% OFF (SAVE ABOUT $80!) WITH CODE: BF2017 ✨✨✨
2016-11-24, 09:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-11-24, 09:11 PM by Quobi.)
Very well explained styx, you know better than myself how does it feel and I feel sorry for everything that happened to you. I'm not being upset about the money, I don't care a little about them since with my brother's help I covered the negative balance, I'm just a little upset because he basically just throw a rock at me, and that rock splitted apart and hit multiple persons. Basically soon I have to pay the hosting again to maintain the server so people could use Dia Manager, download everything they need to make money, learning and building stuffs. And unexpected refunds are the worst cases here since I'm a student myself and also the head of the family. Even if Dia Manager's TOS is saying clearly 'No Refund' I already refunded two people after they claimed in the same day it's not what they looking for, but three months? Expecting much and much more? Pretty bad.
Latest Thanks - View all

styx(2016-11-24 10:08 PM) 
2016-11-24, 09:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-11-24, 09:30 PM by Eion.)
I am really shocked and quite sad to see that you too have to face this. This was unexpected from SpawnR. Being a fellow developer, I can sympathies with your situation as I have faced this issue myself, several times. Honestly, it's kinda frustrating as how little sellers' protection PayPal offers. Regardless, you should still contact them as I believe they will turn the case in your favor, if you provide all the proofs. I have high faith that the CPAE staffs will take the right judgement.

Note to people: If you are getting a lifetime software license with free future updates, try not to be a total greedy a**hole, constantly pestering about the next "freebies" feature updates. Your so called IT giants attach a hefty new price tag with each of their "new feature updates" as oppose to these software from solo developers, who offer true free lifetime updates. Most of the "free updates" in commercial products by different companies or giants consist of bug fix and minor changes; very rarely does any company offer free feature additions. These charge-back are soul crushingly demotivating for the developers and by doing this, you are essentially hampering the passion of these developers and only encouraging them to care less about customers and become another money sucking machines like the modern software companies.
Latest Thanks - View all

styx(2016-11-24 10:07 PM) Quobi(2016-11-24 09:26 PM) 
2016-11-24, 10:31 PM,
The accused has been contacted and given 72 hours to respond.
Latest Thanks - View all

Quobi(2016-11-24 10:38 PM) 
2016-11-25, 03:13 AM,
Okay i have several things to say right here before you can judge me :)

1. I paid 50$ for this and it's now 25$ - I looked out for his software and the trailer about it it seemed like a really nice software to have on your own but when i bought it i figure out that everything from there you can find free on the web or on this forum aswell, landing pages, and bunch of it. I was like "huh okay, he put his time into this i won't ask for a refund" and i wrote down positive review like a respect to this guy so he can sell more of his software. Fair from me right?

2. Let's be honest, i won't lie, i opened Dia Manager for 4-5 times(3 times of it for YT description generator, which sucks but it's not matter). Okay, it was my fault that i bought thing that wont work like i want.. okay, let's move on..

3. Then couple days ago i tried to extract VB Generator for new niche i would like to use then WHOOP it's not working, okay great, i've sent Support ticket in Dia Manager, 3 days, no answer from him, i've also sent him message on skype but nope, no answer and look at this:

http://prntscr.com/dbducw - He's not supporting his project that i paid 50$ for with "UNLIMITED LIFETIME UPDATES AND SUPPORT", so where is my lifetime support bro?

All i wanted was attention from you, wanted your help as always Quobi, but this time you didn't answered. It's not about money, i will stop this chargeback but it's not nice from you as a developer to sell things that are not working and say "lifetime support" without giving them. I have my services, here on CPAelites i have Quality Media for accounts, i claim that if the accounts are not working they have 48h replacement, AND I ALWAYS GIVE THEM THAT, and i always give them support and explain them how to edit accounts if they do not know..

All those guys below are watching at this case as a developer, but when you hear the other side of the story then it's different. As a developer, or seller, you must look at things like a customer, client, so you can solve some problems.

Eion - i paid over 100$ for your IG creator, when it wasn't working i asked you for support right? No chargeback were made, that's because you answered me in short time, and you stand behind your product and help your users out, every single time! That makes you different from Quobi.. No need to call me a scammer, because this isn't a scam, i'm just unsatisfied customer or client of this software..

I bought Affiliate Titan membership here, that was waste of my money because it's nothing, just some shitty video that makes you buy another product etc etc, but never refunded it, it was my mistake not their..

Quobi i do respect you, i've always did, i called you brother because you was really kind and helpful, but this not answering is too much from you :)

I canceled my dispute case now, please come to skype so we can continue this work on private chat :)

@Others - how can you spend your time arguing and judging other people on this forum, i never scammed anyone, never disrespect others, you can't hear anything bad for me around here or whatever.. So no need for this ;) And quobi you could contacted me on my PM or Skype before opening this, we could solve this on much easier way :)
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2016-11-25 04:52 AM) 

[Image: DvTo9to.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IndeXer Is A Scammer LB'Decoy 19 916 2017-11-26, 11:34 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  SeoinSection (onlinesocialpromotion.com) is a scammer davidsongilbert 38 896 2017-11-18, 04:09 AM
  eBook Chargeback Thebusinessman 9 472 2017-08-02, 03:40 PM
  admincls is Scammer trafficbeast 1 474 2017-05-25, 01:39 AM
  Payment Chargeback Eion 5 655 2017-05-24, 07:16 PM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top