[Resolved]
2016-11-28, 09:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-11-29, 04:05 PM by HawkEye.)
[MOD NOTICE] [Such accusations are not to be thrown around without proof]

All negative reviews must follow the CPA Elites rules: Do Not Leave Negative Reviews Before Reading This

As explained inside the rules:
Quote:Quote:
20. Reviews for networks are required to be posted only inside the 'Network Reviews' section. Anyone posting negative network reviews must have at least 250-1000 clicks before leaving a review, this includes a posted a screen shot of the statistics and when asked network ID's must be sent to the network owner/staff if requested, this is in order to verify you are in fact a user on their network. Do NOT post negative reviews about bad CR/EPC if you have next to zero clicks, you're only wasting your time by doing this and will end up looking stupid. The rules are very clear: follow the rules: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-How-To-P...is-Section - and here is a quick example as to why we enforce these rules: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-New-Warn...rk-Reviews - Please ensure to read the rules before posting because you may end up banned otherwise.

Note - The network has responded to the thread and no responses have been posted by the OP, this looks some what suspicious therefore I'm closing this down and both parties can resolve this AWAY from the forum.
2016-11-28, 10:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-11-28, 10:57 PM by CPAGripJohn.)
Hello Raman,

Sorry to hear you had some lead corrections.
You really haven't given a lot of details here but I can assure you that the issue was very likely from your lead quality and was not us attempting to "scam" your funds from you. We wouldn't reverse lead transactions for no reason.

Quote: I am also waiting for john reply from last 3 days.

As I'm sure you're well aware, today is Monday & it sounds like from your post that you were banned over the weekend. That's probably why you haven't received a response yet..This means responses are a bit delayed over the holiday weekend in the United States and is not indicative of any attempt to "get" your $100 worth of leads. Trust me mate, we would not damage our reputation over $50-$200 of reversed leads. In the future, please reach out first through our channels we have posted in our dashboard. We always respond quickly to inquiries.

Additionally, it sounds like you haven't really worked with us or contacted us at all. We have no affiliate record from the only piece of information you did provide in this thread, your name. The forum cannot possibly know what your problems are with leads because they are not dealing with your traffic -- so it's very unlikely you'll find a lot of assistance here with the information you've provided to the community.

Of course, no worries. You are allowed to make posts when you are concerned there is some sort of wrong doing. However, your title is clearly engineered to grab attention and not really provide a lot of information about why you're having issues. Under the circumstances, I think it's a little extreme. Please contact me and I'll be sure to look into why you were having lead corrections. If you want, I'll even share that information with CPAElites.

Let me know.

Thanks,
John
Latest Thanks - View all

baxxx(2016-11-29 12:48 AM) Incredible(2016-11-29 12:05 AM) ℛᴏʏᴀʟ ɢs(2016-11-28 10:58 PM) TheLegend27(2016-11-28 10:57 PM) Quobi(2016-11-28 10:41 PM) 
2016-11-29, 04:04 PM,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  this member is spam messeging people [RESOLVED] Fad3d 1 469 2016-10-13, 05:08 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Sharecash is down. ICANN issue [Resolved] iamrichsoon 12 3,359 2016-09-20, 02:36 PM
  [Resolved] Predatorius 16 1,087 2015-11-16, 04:51 PM
  Matter Resolved M!st3r XX 45 4,619 2015-01-23, 02:14 PM
  [Beware] Media-Kings Scammed Me (resolved) Wiplee 9 676 2014-10-19, 12:28 AM
Last Post: thezyzz

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top