Replicating my website? Using my personal information? Pure scum
2014-04-15, 05:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-04-15, 11:55 AM by Restricted7.)
Hi,

I've had users replicate my website more than once, they are too lazy to remove my images, personal information and more.

Really shows what these people are like trying their hand at internet marketing, too lazy to make their own website or even edit a copy.

There should be some sort of rules within the CPA Networks that if the user is reported for these sort of things something is done about it.

Yes I put my personal address on my website. I place it on all my websites terms of use and privacy pages.

Contacting the registrar and hosting company is a headache but it's the only way I can actually get their site edited. They don't actually remove it. They actually contact the owner and ask them to remove my details but leave the copied website up.

Pathetic.

That's what you expect in the internet marketing world. You know who you are.

*cough* J a Y - First person I caught in the act.

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-CPAElite...nd-website

Just trying to find this second user that is using a http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban widget.
2014-04-15, 06:11 AM,
I'm heading to do the same, but i hope i don't hit your sites ;) until now i worked with blogger, but i moved to the normal system, and there are awesome ways to copy a site, in few seconds, and all goes as well in my sight of this problem, there are awesome sites, to make them takes time and time=money, so it's sounds like an explanation.

Now for digging deeper into the problem, far away in time, the people used to get niches form multi niche sites, one of the victims was my friend he found his site on this forum, but the main targeted sites for stealing are sites that are single niche like cards generators, or codes but just for one service/game, and i think it's ok if you make some job and edit the site properly, or put some thanks for the source, but anyway i know what do you mean by destroying someones hard work. But you must deal with that this business is really crappy, i hope for you OP you find a solution to secure yourself. There are ways. but you can't change the human animal like habits. We are just an bunch of walking brains that seek for money power, make sure you stay on your wallet and food, we single are to weak to spread justice all over the internet.
2014-04-15, 06:34 AM,
Your sites must be amazing if people are just straight up ripping the whole site. LOL! I mean that sucks for you. I would be mad too. Most people leave enough behind to eventually find out who it is. Good luck man!
2014-04-15, 07:40 AM,
(2014-04-15, 06:11 AM)deClae Wrote: I'm heading to do the same, but i hope i don't hit your sites ;) until now i worked with blogger, but i moved to the normal system, and there are awesome ways to copy a site, in few seconds, and all goes as well in my sight of this problem, there are awesome sites, to make them takes time and time=money, so it's sounds like an explanation.

Now for digging deeper into the problem, far away in time, the people used to get niches form multi niche sites, one of the victims was my friend he found his site on this forum, but the main targeted sites for stealing are sites that are single niche like cards generators, or codes but just for one service/game, and i think it's ok if you make some job and edit the site properly, or put some thanks for the source, but anyway i know what do you mean by destroying someones hard work. But you must deal with that this business is really crappy, i hope for you OP you find a solution to secure yourself. There are ways. but you can't change the human animal like habits. We are just an bunch of walking brains that seek for money power, make sure you stay on your wallet and food, we single are to weak to spread justice all over the internet.

I understand what you mean. Doesn't make it entirely right but I do agree.

Thanks guys. I'll find out :)
2014-04-15, 10:27 AM,
(2014-04-15, 10:10 AM)Conley18 Wrote: he has many clown sites in his signature and complains of someone cloning his you my good sir are a dumb**** karma is a bitch and stop giving negative rep to people who points this out .i. douche!

No need for foul language. Post reported. Let's be more civil than that.
Latest Thanks - View all

Restricted7(2014-04-15 12:01 PM) 
2014-04-15, 10:32 AM,
(2014-04-15, 10:27 AM)Silverdot Wrote:
(2014-04-15, 10:10 AM)Conley18 Wrote: he has many clown sites in his signature and complains of someone cloning his you my good sir are a dumb**** karma is a bitch and stop giving negative rep to people who points this out .i. douche!

i accept your negative rep with a feeling of i deserved it but this guy hands it out cause he can .i.
2014-04-15, 12:01 PM,

What is a clown site?
Is this what you're making reference to?
[Image: 1183n5z.jpg]

In regards to your comment, I suppose you meant 'CLONE'. Well, cloning a worldwide website for use to HELP the CPAElites community is very different to copying an exact niche website from a user. That's just stupid, thinking that me making a Mediafire clone to assist in conversion rate for users of this forum, is comparable to someone stealing a website I made? Watch your language sir, quite rude. You're clearly a 13 year old boy with anger problems.

Thanks mate. This person has no respect.
2014-04-15, 12:08 PM,
(2014-04-15, 12:01 PM)Guidex Wrote:

What is a clown site?
[IMG]/1183n5z.jpg[/IMG]

In regards to your comment, I suppose you meant 'CLONE'. Well, cloning a worldwide website for use to HELP the CPAElites community is very different to copying an exact niche website from a user. That's just stupid, thinking that me making a Mediafire clone to assist in conversion rate for users of this forum, is comparable to someone stealing a website I made? Watch your language sir, quite rude. You're clearly a 13 year old boy with anger problems.

bro, no anger issues but the way you abused reputation really pissed me off how you can give minus rep then delete the thread i posted in erasing all proof of me doing nothing is imature and wrong, have a good day sir (all respect lost)
2014-04-15, 01:27 PM,
(2014-04-15, 12:08 PM)Conley18 Wrote:
(2014-04-15, 12:01 PM)Guidex Wrote:

What is a clown site?
[IMG]/1183n5z.jpg[/IMG]

bro, no anger issues but the way you abused reputation really pissed me off how you can give minus rep then delete the thread i posted in erasing all proof of me doing nothing is imature and wrong, have a good day sir (all respect lost)

I deleted the previous thread because I double posted. I had accidently replicated the thread. I didn't abuse reputation. I dislike the way you spoke to me and you got given minus rep for that reason.

Next time, treat people with a little more respect.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pure madness to get the blood flowing. Enzlo 3 131 2017-11-29, 10:58 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Website not delete jacmag 6 279 2017-07-24, 11:48 AM
Last Post: PintDomain
  [Personal] Quitting School To Chase Dreams. nudes 25 2,865 2017-03-13, 02:19 AM
Last Post: siyaram
  My personal experience with Offline Marketing Diskretni 11 1,611 2016-08-27, 12:18 PM
Last Post: StSignal
  How to post in this website? shimulb0 1 509 2016-04-22, 02:51 PM
Last Post: RenRioku

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top