Removing reputation
2015-07-26, 09:21 PM,
In last period of time we all saw some VIP/LEGEND users to get banned, but their reputation that they gave to somebody else still stand. My suggestion is when some user is banned for life, that his reputation that he gave to other users be removed, because why would you want to have reputation on your profile from some scammer or things like that? I know a lot of people wont agree with this, because they want to have high reputed accounts, but in this way you can have legit reputation with out any scammers.

This is also good thing for new users, if they see that somebody have big reputation they will trust that person, but if his reputation consist of banned users he/she will not be that much trust worthy.
Latest Thanks - View all

DutchPride(2015-07-27 02:07 AM) 

Skype/Mail me for approving and join us on link below! SKYPE: nem.mgcash MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

[Image: Il4ZQYz.png]
2015-07-27, 12:06 AM,
Might be a pain in the arse to get this done to be honest, Verilog will respond to this soon.
2015-07-27, 12:34 AM,
(2015-07-26, 09:21 PM)Hypnotick Wrote: In last period of time we all saw some VIP/LEGEND users to get banned, but their reputation that they gave to somebody else still stand. My suggestion is when some user is banned for life, that his reputation that he gave to other users be removed, because why would you want to have reputation on your profile from some scammer or things like that? I know a lot of people wont agree with this, because they want to have high reputed accounts, but in this way you can have legit reputation with out any scammers.

This is also good thing for new users, if they see that somebody have big reputation they will trust that person, but if his reputation consist of banned users he/she will not be that much trust worthy.

Yeah, it could be true for most cases, but I think this won't be fair for some members. Sometimes even if the reputation was given by a banned member (who isn't necessarily a scammer), doesn't mean that the reputed member wasn't worth it.
2015-07-27, 03:10 AM,
(2015-07-27, 12:34 AM)Spiderman Wrote:
(2015-07-26, 09:21 PM)Hypnotick Wrote: In last period of time we all saw some VIP/LEGEND users to get banned, but their reputation that they gave to somebody else still stand. My suggestion is when some user is banned for life, that his reputation that he gave to other users be removed, because why would you want to have reputation on your profile from some scammer or things like that? I know a lot of people wont agree with this, because they want to have high reputed accounts, but in this way you can have legit reputation with out any scammers.

Yeah, it could be true for most cases, but I think this won't be fair for some members. Sometimes even if the reputation was given by a banned member (who isn't necessarily a scammer), doesn't mean that the reputed member wasn't worth it.

Well only scammers get ban for life here so that would only be referred to them!

Skype/Mail me for approving and join us on link below! SKYPE: nem.mgcash MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

[Image: Il4ZQYz.png]
2015-07-28, 10:20 PM,
There can be many instances when a user can get a ban.
We don't remove reputation data, because when a user gets reputated, they are reputated for the contributions, threads made to the forum which helps user or them and in turn they are reputed.
If we start removing reputation at later stage for a contribution made before, it is not appropriate.
/denied
2015-09-27, 10:18 PM,
I would just like to add that, the reputation received by the users is for their own contributions and has no coherence to the validity of the giver.
RW.
Latest Thanks - View all

Spiderman(2015-09-27 11:22 PM) 

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top