Remove bad links?
2015-01-04, 09:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-04, 09:37 PM by legendaryearner.)
Suppose i created backlinks to one of my page in my site. and those links i built turned out to be bad
This page got from page 1 to instantly out of serps totally
Can i remove those backlinks by 301 redirecting the site to another site i dont own maybe one of my competitor in example?
the backlinks should be outside of my multiniche site if i do this?
if no what could i do?
2015-01-04, 09:35 PM,
maybe it's just google dance. Wait a week and if it still doesnt come back then you can try disowing these backlinks using google webmaster tool. Also check in webmaster tools, maybe they leaved a message there for your website. Not sure how effective it is as I havent tried it but other people are telling removing links though google webmaster tools helps
2015-01-04, 09:42 PM,
2015-01-04, 10:52 PM,
Disavowing backlinks in webmaster tool is best way to remove your bad links. And really its working good. Do it in regular activity of adding bad links in google webmaster. If you need any assist regards SEO please ping me on skype(hexazedigitalmarketing)
2015-01-04, 11:11 PM,
(2015-01-04, 09:32 PM)legendaryearner Wrote: This page got from page 1 to instantly out of serps totally

So if you query for "site:mydomain.com" no single page can be found?

If yes: Then you should continue with disavowing your links (look above).
If no: Wait some days what will happen.

If you got an email from Google or notice about your site within the Google Webmaster Tools, remove all links immediately. Additionally I would forget this domain and start new from scratch.

The next time write down the contact details of your link partners or the data you used for posting/placing links there, to avoid using the disavow tool again. Using the disavow tool is a bad sign for Google.

If this was a big website and you're a trusted Google AdWords partner with lot of ads running, try to phone with your affiliate manager at the Google AdWords team. He could help you too, but you'd have to be a trusted partner.

Quote:Can i remove those backlinks by 301 redirecting the site to another site i dont own maybe one of my competitor in example?

This won't help you.

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-01-04, 11:28 PM,
(2015-01-04, 11:11 PM)BlackHatSEO Wrote:
(2015-01-04, 09:32 PM)legendaryearner Wrote: This page got from page 1 to instantly out of serps totally

So if you query for "site:mydomain.com" no single page can be found?

If yes: Then you should continue with disavowing your links (look above).
If no: Wait some days what will happen.

If you got an email from Google or notice about your site within the Google Webmaster Tools, remove all links immediately. Additionally I would forget this domain and start new from scratch.

The next time write down the contact details of your link partners or the data you used for posting/placing links there, to avoid using the disavow tool again. Using the disavow tool is a bad sign for Google.

If this was a big website and you're a trusted Google AdWords partner with lot of ads running, try to phone with your affiliate manager at the Google AdWords team. He could help you too, but you'd have to be a trusted partner.

Quote:Can i remove those backlinks by 301 redirecting the site to another site i dont own maybe one of my competitor in example?

This won't help you.

all pages appear for my site, only the page which went from page 1 to nowhere disappeared when i do site:mydomain.com
2015-01-04, 11:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-04, 11:32 PM by BlackHatSEO.)
(2015-01-04, 11:28 PM)legendaryearner Wrote: all pages appear for my site, only the page which went from page 1 to nowhere disappeared when i do site:mydomain.com

Have you bought/built/hacked backlinks for other pages of this domain, too?

Yes: Immediately disavow all bad links to all pages of your domain to avoid a total loss.
No: Wait 2 to 3 days.

This place is intentionally left blank.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Get More SEO Value from your Nofollow Links LB'Decoy 17 917 2017-12-12, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Samarbete
  SKYPE PBN GROUP BRING 1 PBN AND GET 15 LINKS swarup7744 34 1,653 2017-11-30, 02:55 PM
Last Post: swarup7744
  I have access to HQ Dofollow links - should I start selling them? TheGreatDane 2 222 2017-10-03, 10:59 PM
Last Post: stephanie12
  Unlock The Secrets Of Building Wikipedia Links that Stick dedivah6 20 1,365 2017-06-06, 08:26 PM
Last Post: krmr
  Powerfull links placed = No rank movement after FRED update TheMagic 11 734 2017-04-22, 01:54 PM
Last Post: mentorcell

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top