Regarding Youtube Set & Forget
2015-03-23, 03:19 PM,
Hi elites

I have been going through the threads on this great forum for quite a while trying to figure out the best way to implement set and forget with youtube videos , found couple of threads and pdf's discussing it but the thing is they gave me different implementation views. So here are my questions and if someone found the time to answer them i 'd really appreciate it :)

P.S : [ finding niches - uploading vidoes - setting vidoes up - making LPs - Optimizing offers ] i know that much.

- Does Backlinks matter in set and forget. <% i know they does i meant if you could rank without them %>
- Do you need to boost views/likes/comments , and if yes what is the best free service to use? <% one that can evade that 301+v %>
- how many videos per account do you advice to use?
- is this method suitable for high or low search volume niches.
- how much time does it take to rank a video with set and forget?? dumb question you say , well then lets fix it how much time for a 15k niche with medium competition and no flaggers? time with boosting and without boosting <% just tryna figure out the difference if any %>

i was hoping to gather enough info from this thread to start a journey thread , long holiday ahead so am planning to upload videos like a maniac to make the most of it .. thoughts would be much appreciated , Thanks.
2015-03-24, 03:29 PM,
You don't really rank videos with set and forget. The original set and forget is just uploading a video and forgetting about it. You don't really boost it with likes either. If you do, that's not set and forget.
Latest Thanks - View all

Sudan(2015-03-24 04:38 PM) 
2015-03-24, 03:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-03-24, 03:43 PM by adyscorpio.)
Keep it simple,make HQ video,put good description,good title and move to another video. Also make HQ website or landing page and that's it. With set&forget is no need to complicate things.
Latest Thanks - View all

Sudan(2015-03-24 04:38 PM) 
2015-03-24, 03:39 PM,
With set and forget, you simply do set and forget.
However, with a few small twists you will reach much better results.
I would normally do a absolute maximum of 5 videos pr account.
Most important with set and forget, do not upload low quality shit which you have stolen from others. Create your own high quality videos and use these.
But simply set and forget is in a few steps.

Create videos -> Get yt pva accounts -> Upload with optimized seo desc,title, tags etc.. -> leave it.

You want to rank for some long tail keywords which gives you a few views pr day, hoping that these views will rank you video for other keywords and keep moving on. So do not do ANY low quality spam or anything to set and forget videos. these needs to be as legit as possible because of you are going for a long term solution on youtube.
2015-03-24, 04:45 PM,
(2015-03-24, 03:39 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: Create videos -> Get yt pva accounts -> Upload with optimized seo desc,title, tags etc.. -> leave it.

Thank you for your reply i really appreciate it however my main intention was to do everything you said not to do .. boosting my video just a lil bit sending some likes and views to it and not even making my own videos , now i clearly know that this isn't set and forget but i think it might throw some bucks my way , enough to get me started with youtube hopefully
2015-03-24, 09:42 PM,
(2015-03-24, 04:45 PM)Sudan Wrote:
(2015-03-24, 03:39 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: Create videos -> Get yt pva accounts -> Upload with optimized seo desc,title, tags etc.. -> leave it.

Thank you for your reply i really appreciate it however my main intention was to do everything you said not to do .. boosting my video just a lil bit sending some likes and views to it and not even making my own videos , now i clearly know that this isn't set and forget but i think it might throw some bucks my way , enough to get me started with youtube hopefully

Then its not set and forget.
However, I do NOT support stealing, since you're most likely stealing from the people on this forum WHO are helping you.
But good luck, its all about testing Things :)
Stealing will only get you Pennies. Best advice is high quality!
2015-03-25, 10:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-03-25, 10:20 AM by TokyoDesu.)
Set and Forget its Only Upload Videos =) using Tags and Description Strategy
2015-03-27, 10:44 AM,
I use set and forget but check which videos get me the most traffic, i use url shorterners and see which ones get the most clicks over 3-5 days and then add 1000 views to the most popular videos.
2015-03-27, 02:16 PM,
(2015-03-27, 10:44 AM)martinmerl Wrote: I use set and forget but check which videos get me the most traffic, i use url shorterners and see which ones get the most clicks over 3-5 days and then add 1000 views to the most popular videos.

are you interested in a joint venture bro , if so please pm me with your contact info as i can't pm as of now ;)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Useful Video SEO Technique That Must Impact Your Rankings On YouTube YT Publisher 2 59 4 hours ago
Last Post: amandh
  Trick to increase your youtube rankings - Fast & Easy smmarmy 15 867 2017-12-12, 03:30 AM
Last Post: smmarmy
  Youtube update? Views became more expensive Mebn 7 550 2017-12-11, 07:28 PM
Last Post: youtubeService
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 28 2,129 2017-12-10, 08:01 PM
Last Post: reshamanair
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 97 7,599 2017-12-09, 08:20 PM
Last Post: cohzynes

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top