Regarding Youtube Channels
2014-11-19, 03:40 AM,
Hey guys unfortunately i just got the banhammer for my channel in Youtube.Since this is the first time i get into this mess i have some questions.

1)Is there anyway to Unban the account?
2)Is it better to have 1 channel per account Or multiple channels per account,if one channel is banned how are the others affected?
3)What's the best way to avoid getting banned?

Any insight would be great!Thanks!
2014-11-19, 03:50 AM,
1. There is no way to get your youtube account unbanned. (unless you were promoting whitehat content, But then you would not have been banned in the first place)
2. One channel per account, Since if one gets banned all channels will get suspended on that account.
3. There is no real way to prevent youtube from banning you, Except going Whitehat.

Hope you find these helpfullGrin

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-11-19, 03:53 AM,
(2014-11-19, 03:50 AM)DutchPride Wrote: 1. There is no way to get your youtube account unbanned. (unless you were promoting whitehat content, But then you would not have been banned in the first place)
2. One channel per account, Since if one gets banned all channels will get suspended on that account.
3. There is no real way to prevent youtube from banning you, Except going Whitehat.

Thanks a lot for your answer.
Is there any youtube multiple account manager around to save me time?
2014-11-19, 04:07 AM,
(2014-11-19, 03:53 AM)breakdown741 Wrote:
(2014-11-19, 03:50 AM)DutchPride Wrote: 1. There is no way to get your youtube account unbanned. (unless you were promoting whitehat content, But then you would not have been banned in the first place)

You mean to store the email and passwords and such?
If thats what you need i advice you to make a excell document and keep it in there.
Much safer.

2014-11-19, 07:16 AM,
(2014-11-19, 04:07 AM)DutchPride Wrote:

If thats what you need i advice you to make a excell document and keep it in there.
Much safer.

Yeah that's what i'd do as well.

Excel docs are the best to keep track of your stuff
2014-11-20, 02:58 AM,
(2014-11-19, 07:16 AM)John. Wrote:
(2014-11-19, 04:07 AM)DutchPride Wrote:

Much safer.

Yeah that's what i'd do as well.

Excel docs are the best to keep track of your stuff

And if you do not want to purchase a Microsoft office package.
They can use Open Office since it's free ;-)

2014-11-20, 03:16 AM,
Thanks guys for your answers,i will start creating some more accounts the moment i get some free time and start uploading some vids.
2014-11-20, 07:16 PM,
Just to give a little more info, trying to get an account unbanned is like beating a dead horse. Not worth it. There's a very very very slight chance that the YouTube staff will even have a look at your support ticket let alone unban your account.

Good luck with your journey.
RW.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 5 98 1 hour ago
Last Post: cracklings1017
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 1 31 4 hours ago
Last Post: iastaff
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 1 103 Yesterday, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Watt
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 21 954 2017-10-17, 11:35 PM
Last Post: dnxoom
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,461 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top