Regarding Network and Traffic
2018-04-20, 12:52 AM,
Hey fam, hope you all are having an amazing day and night. :D

I'm new to CPA marketing and I am seriously stuck on getting sales as I'm not using paid ads due to monetary issue. I am so much behind my bills that my deadlines are coming very fast and I have to pay. Hence I need to make some sales quick and I will definitely move onto PAID traffic once I get my life balanced properly.

I'm having issues with the following:

1) Which Network pays every week?

2) Recently I made a youtube channel with niche product name and made a video using the affiliate product video and it was 52 mins long. I did use focus keyword and I did put the keyword at the beginning of the title. Also used related keywords in the description. And for tags, I went to another popular video in the niche which had 24 million views and I just copy and pasted the video tags and pasted my link at the end of the description. And it has been over 6 days and I only got 6 views and NO sale. I also used an HD custom thumbnail. What could be the reason for only 6 views?

3) Does Traffup really work? It does have around 8100 google searches per month. Any of you used Traffup and similar sites and got results?

4) How to effectively promote Adult CPA offers for FREE at the moment? I do have around $4 USD to get a custom domain if needed for anything. Also, I can make landing pages if required to collect leads.

5) How to mass send emails directly to the inbox and is there any working email verifier software?

Also, how long did it take you to get results when you did FREE traffic?

I'm ready to put in hard work to get results a bit fast to pay bills.

Kindly help me out on these.

Regards,
SupremeWarrior
Share This Thread :

2018-04-20, 02:05 AM,
Free promotion + Fast earnings = Spam
So, spam on social networks your landing page. This doesn't mean you just copy link to the offer and post somewhere, you must search on forum or else to see how to do it properly. Thing is to, whatever makes you 1$ scale that x100 and you are on $100/day. Catch is to earn that 1st $. So, test and test.. Trial n error until you made it perfect. My suggestion for free promotion and fast results is spam on social networks until you make some $$$ to invest in something else. GL mate.. Cool
Latest Thanks - View all

SupremeWarrior(2018-04-20 02:08 AM) 

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2018-04-20, 02:09 AM,
(2018-04-20, 02:05 AM)DrKent Wrote: Free promotion + Fast earnings = Spam
So, spam on social networks your landing page. This doesn't mean you just copy link to the offer and post somewhere, you must search on forum or else to see how to do it properly. Thing is to, whatever makes you 1$ scale that x100 and you are on $100/day. Catch is to earn that 1st $. So, test and test.. Trial n error until you made it perfect. My suggestion for free promotion and fast results is spam on social networks until you make some $$$ to invest in something else. GL mate.. Cool

Thanks for the reply. And yes I will cloak the link before doing that.
And can you tell if its okay to get only 6 views in 6 days on the youtube video?
2018-04-20, 02:31 AM,
(2018-04-20, 02:09 AM)SupremeWarrior Wrote:

And can you tell if its okay to get only 6 views in 6 days on the youtube video?

Depends on a niche, as you said above its competitive niche so ranking for that keywords that you target needs some more resources (it can't be done with set n forget, that means that you upload and SEO the video). You need to buy views, comments, likes etc for initial push.. Even that guarantees you nothing. With all of that you need authority channel, channel with lots of subs and activity on him. Better change the approach for next upload, test some other ideas. Cool
Latest Thanks - View all

SupremeWarrior(2018-04-20 09:40 AM) 

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2018-04-20, 09:41 AM,
(2018-04-20, 02:31 AM)DrKent Wrote:
(2018-04-20, 02:09 AM)SupremeWarrior Wrote:

Depends on a niche, as you said above its competitive niche so ranking for that keywords that you target needs some more resources (it can't be done with set n forget, that means that you upload and SEO the video). You need to buy views, comments, likes etc for initial push.. Even that guarantees you nothing. With all of that you need authority channel, channel with lots of subs and activity on him. Better change the approach for next upload, test some other ideas. Cool

Thanks for the suggestion :)
2018-04-20, 12:12 PM,
Most of the networks pay every week, When you promote offers make sure you are using a cloaker :)
2018-04-20, 02:17 PM,
(2018-04-20, 12:12 PM)Flipin_jackass Wrote: Most of the networks pay every week, When you promote offers make sure you are using a cloaker :)

You mean link cloaker right? I plan to use bit.ly or a custom domain to redirect. Will that be good?