Regarding Content Locking
2018-09-07, 12:29 PM,
Is a WordPress site mandatory for content locking OR can't I just connect my custom domain directly to the content locker?

What are the ways to do content locking and market them? By market I mean does FB, AdWords, Bing likes content locking campaigns?
Share This Thread :

2018-09-07, 02:14 PM,
FB and adwords don't like content locking.

Best SEO Autopilot Tool 2018 which can rank sites easily   
LIFE100OFFBIGRAJA      -  $100 off code
2018-09-07, 02:57 PM,
If you definitely WANT to do paid ads with FB and Google directly on an URL then you'll need cloaking.
Many cloakers can use a WordPress plugin or WordPress as safe page, so in that sense WP can be useful. The real page should probably be a bit more than that though, check some of the LPs here to have an impression how that could look like.

With correct setup then only your targeted traffic will see the real page, rest will see the WordPress blog.
2018-09-07, 03:23 PM,
(2018-09-07, 02:57 PM)Draguny Wrote: If you definitely WANT to do paid ads with FB and Google directly on an URL then you'll need cloaking.
Many cloakers can use a WordPress plugin or WordPress as safe page, so in that sense WP can be useful. The real page should probably be a bit more than that though, check some of the LPs here to have an impression how that could look like.

With correct setup then only your targeted traffic will see the real page, rest will see the WordPress blog.

Thanks for the reply. Where can I find the tutorial for that?
2018-09-07, 04:01 PM,
It's not the easiest thing and furthermore it's expensive. For example $200/month for sure.

You can look up Facecloaker,JustCloakIt,Fraudfilter and all these other things I don't know all the names but there are many. These are the cloaking services.
But that alone does not guarantee you anything.

If you are a beginner I'd recommend to maybe avoid the paid traffic topic for now (except maybe videos, you can try a bit around that as it requires less of cloaking stuff if you put link on the video and mention it) - but ye these things can eat money very fast.

And first you should make a good page anyway and make sure that everything has a nice approach to it. You can't advertise something which has a low chance to convert
2018-09-07, 04:03 PM,
(2018-09-07, 04:01 PM)Draguny Wrote: It's not the easiest thing and furthermore it's expensive. For example $200/month for sure.

You can look up Facecloaker,JustCloakIt,Fraudfilter and all these other things I don't know all the names but there are many. These are the cloaking services.
But that alone does not guarantee you anything.

If you are a beginner I'd recommend to maybe avoid the paid traffic topic for now (except maybe videos, you can try a bit around that as it requires less of cloaking stuff if you put link on the video and mention it) - but ye these things can eat money very fast.

And first you should make a good page anyway and make sure that everything has a nice approach to it. You can't advertise something which has a low chance to convert

So content locking is basically cloaking?
2018-09-07, 04:18 PM,
NO. But you also asked about Google/FB ads and such and for this you need to use cloaking which means showing a different version of your LP to your traffic and another one to Google/FB bots/reviewers. If you'd just advertise your real page with paid traffic your accs are suspended.

Content locking itself is just the method of having your page and you offer something on it, e.g. guide/'hack' to a game or whatsoever.
And to access it people unlock it on the LP through completing your network's offer. Take a look at the many generator landing pages on this forum and you'll
probably see what content locking means.
Latest Thanks - View all

SupremeWarrior(2018-09-07 04:48 PM) 
2018-09-07, 04:49 PM,
(2018-09-07, 04:18 PM)Draguny Wrote: NO. But you also asked about Google/FB ads and such and for this you need to use cloaking which means showing a different version of your LP to your traffic and another one to Google/FB bots/reviewers. If you'd just advertise your real page with paid traffic your accs are suspended.

Content locking itself is just the method of having your page and you offer something on it, e.g. guide/'hack' to a game or whatsoever.
And to access it people unlock it on the LP through completing your network's offer. Take a look at the many generator landing pages on this forum and you'll
probably see what content locking means.

Thank you for the detailed explanation. And as I get it, for content locking type of campaigns, a cloaker is a MUST, right?
Is it because such type of campaigns are not liked by PPC platforms? Because last I heard is that AdWords and FB ads does NOT like link cloaking.