Attention: Day 137 - Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more!  CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Saturday, 31st of August 2019, 09:45 AM/09:45, UTC+2, Europe)
Current status: Paid member upgrades, paid network listings, paid advertising/banners, paid sticky threads, certain sales threads etc. - [read more]
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more!

Refusing to pay
2017-07-12, 12:15 PM,
Funtela Recently ordered a video, at my video proof service .

The video was finished and delivered on thursday, 6th of July. Here is our conversation on that day.

Since then i warned him daily but he ignores me. I know it was foolish delivering the video before i got paid, but i was working in good faith.

@" --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- "
2017-07-12, 12:34 PM,
(2017-07-12, 12:15 PM)Jabba the Hutt Wrote: Funtela Recently ordered a video, at my video proof service .

The video was finished and delivered on thursday, 6th of July. Here is our conversation on that day.

Since then i warned him daily but he ignores me. I know it was foolish delivering the video before i got paid, but i was working in good faith.

@" --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- "

Since we spoke about this matter already, and you explained the person has outright ignored you I have banned him. In most instances there's point giving such people time. If the member does resolve the matter contact me and let me know.

Closing this down.

About Us | Contact Us | CPAElites | Advertise | Stats

Copyright © 2013 - 2019 by (company to be announced later)
Temporarily (!) powered by MyBB, fixed (repaired) and enhanced by Charlie Harper (GitHub) aka Charles Francis Harper (Wikipedia)
Return to top
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.