Record Label Is now hiring
2015-02-23, 06:30 AM,
Hello my fellow elites, I am currently looking for people to work with , THATS RIGHT I AM NOW HIRING !!!!

I currently have a youtube channel, And would like fellow internet marketers to direct massive traffic to my youtube page!! If you would like to do so, I will give you a fat cut of what i made in total, So the more people that sends traffic, the more we make money, im talking about retiring lil wayne and his shitty rap music !! We IMERS have power, lets all make this channel viral !!! If you would like to work and make serious cash SEND ME A PM HERE !

If you have any questions i will answer posted below , Thank you and best regards (If im not posting in the right section please move this thread to the appropriate one i feel this may be the wrong section to post )

[font=Arial] *insert equality qoute*
2015-02-23, 10:53 AM,
Your Thread Belong To The The Joint Ventures Section.
Also you seem to have 40 subscribers on your channel only, Good luck tho'

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2015-02-23, 11:26 AM,
(2015-02-23, 10:53 AM)Wire Wrote: Your Thread Belong To The The Joint Ventures Section.
Also you seem to have 40 subscribers on your channel only, Good luck tho'

Yeahhh ik i only have 40 subs, But if me and the team sends massive traffic to it , it could be an overnight success!! :)

2015-02-23, 12:26 PM,
Thats true to any Channel on youtube, but what does make your channel that good to be subscribed to?
also i noticed you didn't tell what the channel is about, i know you said "record label", but do you like post High Quality Official Music Videos, or you just put a slideshow with the music as a background? and such

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2015-02-23, 12:53 PM,
I would be posting HQ content from me and my team in RL Yeah i have one song with a slideshow but its just a teaser to the rest of the channel , TBH it doesnt really matter what content you put out people will watch and be entertain to almost anything for example look up the youtuber "lil b " this guy has 150k+ subs and he posts up the most ridiculousness songs in the world.

BUT on my channel im only going to post HQ posts just like "treejtv" on youtube ;)

the channel would be about a record company called "DISTRICTOVERDOSE" or in this case for the channel name "DODTV"

it would be posting up our fellow artists and promote them on youtube.

for example a channel called "blkdmnds" or "treejtv" as such ;) these two are prime examples

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to record an iDevice? Taavet 4 432 2015-12-05, 10:27 PM
Last Post: User
  (REMOVED) - [WSO REQUEST] Brand NEW eCover Creator with PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS! kimhunter56 1 215 2015-07-01, 02:20 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Hiring people on Microworkers for profit? groola 12 4,572 2013-10-28, 05:04 PM
Last Post: magico
  Who holds the record for the biggest earnings in one day. Marko 5 616 2013-09-30, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Stewmath
  Can someone with a great english/american accent record a small text Ignore 3 410 2013-06-01, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Ignore

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top