Recommend traffic sources to build email list cheaply
2015-04-14, 03:54 PM,
Hey!

What are some ways to build email list cheaply? I have like.. $500 to invest. I have already created a lander and follow-up emails. I offer a free ebook for a double opt-in email.

I know a lot of people use solo ads but as I have heard they are mostly in the make money online niche. My niche is dating advice.

Thanks!

CHECK OUT MY JOURNEY THREAD!
2015-04-14, 05:45 PM,
You can try buying banners ads from buysellads.com , or ppc wiith fb ads would get you good results
2015-04-20, 05:48 PM,
If you want it cheaply. Create videos (whitehat, blackhat, I don't mind..) and make sure it has got a nice rank in YouTube (or whatever you use for your videos).
Than redirect them to your landing page, remove ALL lockers (or place them at the last of the "chain") and add a pop-up or use a clear space at your website where people have to fill in their username and email address to (show support/ get the latest niches/ keep up to date with our site/ etc..)

So: search terms in google --> video --> landing page --> email -->add to email list
It's relative cheap (depends on what you spent for your video/ranking/views or just set and forget).
You could also add a "email info@myniche.com if you can't get through the locker" and people will mass email you, since they rather give out an email address instead of completing an offer.
I can't guarantee you anything, but it worked for me when I had my multi-niche site.

I hope you can do something with this :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 9 371 Yesterday, 05:48 PM
Last Post: zigson
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 6 173 2017-10-22, 06:24 PM
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  How do I convert Entertainment traffic Battleship7 3 152 2017-10-14, 12:31 AM
Last Post: r00t3d
  CPA traffic Types blackhawkid 2 209 2017-10-11, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  Criagslist Traffic vegetajgd 3 203 2017-10-10, 01:56 AM
Last Post: interwent

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB