Recommend me the best incentive CPA network!
2013-09-22, 07:38 PM,
Hi there!

I need a help...
I am publisher at Adwork Media,Incently and MgCash Media...

I like at Adwork Media that min.thereshold is 35$ I think but i don`t like
NET30 as default...
Also at incently don`t like it...
MgCash...hmmm it is NET15 as default! But...when I want to apply
for a specific offer I have to wait for advertiser approval 30 days??
Without answer about my approval process? And after that I have to apply again...Mad

I heard networks like CPAGrip,AdgateMedia is fine...
I am looking for NET15 payment term as default,
min.thereshold 50$...

Every suggestions are welcome!
2013-09-22, 07:43 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-22, 07:43 PM by Tom.)
if you earn well you will always get net7 on every network
no one network can make faster payouts since they have to get their payouts from the cpa advertisers too.
2013-09-22, 07:46 PM,
(2013-09-22, 07:43 PM)Tom Wrote: if you earn well you will always get net7 on every network
no one network can make faster payouts since they have to get their payouts from the cpa advertisers too.
I understand it man!
But I am looking for something like MgCash(NET15)+incentive...
I was in non-incentive area yet...so I am trying with incentive also;)
2013-09-22, 07:56 PM,
Why not give Adnooka or Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here. a try. Proleadsmedia is also good. 12GMedia offers NET 0 payments.
2013-09-22, 08:06 PM,
(2013-09-22, 07:56 PM)Eion Wrote: Why not give Adnooka or Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here. a try. Proleadsmedia is also good. 12GMedia offers NET 0 payments.

What is payment term as default at Adnooka and Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here.?
2013-09-22, 08:33 PM,
(2013-09-22, 08:06 PM)Darster Wrote:
(2013-09-22, 07:56 PM)Eion Wrote: Why not give Adnooka or Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here. a try. Proleadsmedia is also good. 12GMedia offers NET 0 payments.

What is payment term as default at Adnooka and Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here.?

It is NET payment but you can ask the support to promote you to weekly if you make good cash.
2013-09-22, 08:51 PM,
It seems Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here. provide weekly payment as default :)
I will check them...
Thanks!
2013-09-23, 03:37 PM,
Do you know Matomy Market ?
2013-09-24, 09:07 AM,
What are you talking about Darster?
"MgCash...hmmm it is NET15 as default! But...when I want to apply
Without answer about my approval process? And after that I have to apply again...Mad"

First of all we have also faster payment terms if you earn good, second, you always get a mail when something is approved or declined.
And also when did you wait for approval of an offer for 30 days, you even don't have an account with us for that long man.

Please stop telling nonsense here, you even don't know that we have direct offers (that are non-incentive ones), and also have incentive offers that you don't need to wait for approval (because when you create a locker, you have all offers inside, all of them are approved automatically). And every time you come to Skype and ask me about approving/offers, etc, every time I tell you the very same thing as I said here and after all that you speak about us like this?
2013-09-24, 03:25 PM,
(2013-09-24, 09:07 AM)Darko Wrote: What are you talking about Darster?
"MgCash...hmmm it is NET15 as default! But...when I want to apply
Without answer about my approval process? And after that I have to apply again...Mad"

First of all we have also faster payment terms if you earn good, second, you always get a mail when something is approved or declined.
And also when did you wait for approval of an offer for 30 days, you even don't have an account with us for that long man.

Please stop telling nonsense here, you even don't know that we have direct offers (that are non-incentive ones), and also have incentive offers that you don't need to wait for approval (because when you create a locker, you have all offers inside, all of them are approved automatically). And every time you come to Skype and ask me about approving/offers, etc, every time I tell you the very same thing as I said here and after all that you speak about us like this?

OK...shvatio sam jbt :D
sorry
My mistake man!!
I thought I have to apply for incentive offers If I want to see them in content locker
but I understand now!
You helped me a lot when I started...and sorry again!
MgCash will be my primary incentive network from now ;)
I am trying increase my knowledge+ I have great AM at MgCash :DD
Latest Thanks - View all

Darko(2013-09-24 07:19 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Is The Best CPA Company For Me? shervin 4 74 5 minutes ago
Last Post: shervin
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 2 96 Today, 12:37 AM
Last Post: vegetajgd
  Looking for affiliate network! gezhu 1 78 Yesterday, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 641 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  CPA Grip offer wall spaceboos 3 950 2017-10-14, 08:34 AM
Last Post: lisabarry

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top