Reciving clickbank payment via payoneer
2016-08-17, 07:09 AM,
Hello guys
I got like $300 to recive via clickbank but problem is because i can only recive it via check so i would need to wait like 30 days after submiting it to bank so they could check is it valid and such and i need probably to have account so they could deposit money there. Another payment option is direct deposit (i saw a thread on net about reciving direct deposit on your payoneer account because u get then virtual bank acc with routing number and such which you can withdraw later via prepaid card or to ur bank) so i was thinking maybe what could i do expect asking someone who is 18+ to open a account so i could recive money there because i am still 17 years old or there is anyone who could help me (ye birthday is for 3 months but i can't wait). Is someone else doing like that?
2016-08-17, 08:06 AM,
Don't you have parents? This can go wrong asking a person you don't know to receive a payment.
2016-08-17, 08:09 AM,
Yep but you know sometimes it is hard to someone gives you his private infos and even to take ss of them and such so i am asking is there anyone here maybe who is registered for a while and has already payoneer acc so we could make some deals :)
2016-08-17, 09:35 AM,
(2016-08-17, 08:09 AM)bossul Wrote: Yep but you know sometimes it is hard to someone gives you his private infos and even to take ss of them and such so i am asking is there anyone here maybe who is registered for a while and has already payoneer acc so we could make some deals :)

Cant you not make your own payoneer accnt? You could be scammed :) just sayin
2016-08-17, 04:24 PM,
To be scammer when clickbank sends money to someones account via routing number and i don't have anything with it and then think will that guy scam me or such? Good logic tho ;)
Nvm i have found one guy already
2016-08-17, 04:29 PM,
(2016-08-17, 07:09 AM)bossul Wrote: Hello guys
I got like $300 to recive via clickbank but problem is because i can only recive it via check so i would need to wait like 30 days after submiting it to bank so they could check is it valid and such and i need probably to have account so they could deposit money there. Another payment option is direct deposit (i saw a thread on net about reciving direct deposit on your payoneer account because u get then virtual bank acc with routing number and such which you can withdraw later via prepaid card or to ur bank) so i was thinking maybe what could i do expect asking someone who is 18+ to open a account so i could recive money there because i am still 17 years old or there is anyone who could help me (ye birthday is for 3 months but i can't wait). Is someone else doing like that?

This is what i did when i registered for a Payoneer account (from ShareCash) when im 17 years old (way back years ago).

I asked my parents if i can use their "name", our "address" and their "Government issued ID" to register for a Payoneer Prepaid Debit Card. They agreed and they allow me to use their identity, until now (im 23 years old now) im still bearing their name on my Payoneer. This is the most effective way to get your own Payoneer account.
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2016-08-18 09:25 AM) 

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-08-17, 05:52 PM,
Lol I'm sure nobody buys your story but k. Anyone with lil brains will ask parents to receive money.not some random guy in the Internet. More likely u used stolen cc or fraud to get commission n wants to get money out fast without linking u at all. But it's k lol...
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2016-08-18 09:25 AM) 
2016-08-17, 06:01 PM,
(2016-08-17, 05:52 PM)llerena40 Wrote: Lol I'm sure nobody buys your story but k. Anyone with lil brains will ask parents to receive money.not some random guy in the Internet. More likely u used stolen cc or fraud to get commission n wants to get money out fast without linking u at all. But it's k lol...

Have to agree. The way he insists on random internet guy. Be safe guys. My 0.02$

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2016-08-18, 06:28 AM,
Maybe someone doesn't have great relationship as it is all beautiful presented on internet? I don't wanna discuss anyone it is uselles i will wait until i turn 18 for 3 months and i will open. Thanks for desputing. If anyone could lock this please

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paypal Or Payoneer ? Which One You suggest ! GhostxScripter 9 233 2017-11-30, 10:36 PM
Last Post: g3lux
  Clickbank with Wix Landing Page? virtualhost 7 374 2017-11-24, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Enabled
  Question related to Payoneer Spikey 11 391 2017-10-25, 12:33 AM
Last Post: rinkidi
  Paypal to Payoneer Transfer Help? How to? Niki 8 537 2017-10-17, 12:51 AM
Last Post: fateha
  Suspended Payment Method - Facebook Advertising (PayPal) Marchisio 13 4,768 2017-08-16, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Lofty

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top