Recently AWM French Performance
2015-12-29, 02:38 AM,
I'm getting very weird results using them only for french leads. First month was awesome and then boom, now I'm getting almost 3 times worse CR than in November. Strange thing is that I did not optimize any offers, I'm using default link locker settings.
Just look at the screen. Dunno maybe the first month was to encourage me to working with them and now they are just cutting my leads ? :/ My traffic is mainly from SEO and social media stuff.

[Image: OluJ4wb.png]
2015-12-29, 03:15 AM,
Maybe the offer you were getting most leads just stopped?

Don't do that again. Referral links and shares do not belong inside the help desk.
2015-12-29, 03:32 AM,
(2015-12-29, 03:15 AM)Geroe Wrote: Maybe the offer you were getting most leads just stopped?

^ That could be a reason.

For example, on CPAGrip, most of the country offers i was targetting stopped. Reason was that the advertisers campaigns ended.

HQ Video service, oldest one at CPAElites

Sample --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLlDLYF28g

Hire service here
2015-12-29, 03:51 AM,
Get more clicks then start complaining mate, 200 clicks is nothing, especially for low CR campaigns like french pins. Get 100 clicks and then you'll be able to see performance drops etc. I would suggest you do the following:
1. Leave only the 15-20 best performing campaigns
2. Increase traffic (easier said than done) to 1k clicks per month if you can
3. Optimize campaigns, leave ~10 of the best performing campaigns. Some people like to leave only the best performing campaign so people don't have options.
4. If you notice BIG performance drops then com here and talk about it.

peace :)
2015-12-29, 08:45 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-12-29, 08:46 AM by Fierce.)
i left them months ago, their cr became terrible to me. I earned 4k+ with them, good old days, now its different..
now im using another network with 10+% CR.

[Image: banner300x250.png]
2015-12-29, 09:04 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-12-29, 09:12 PM by daninho.)
(2015-12-29, 03:32 AM)Pachu Wrote:
(2015-12-29, 03:15 AM)Geroe Wrote: Maybe the offer you were getting most leads just stopped?

^ That could be a reason.

For example, on CPAGrip, most of the country offers i was targetting stopped. Reason was that the advertisers campaigns ended.

No they are fine.

(2015-12-29, 03:51 AM)Heraclitus Wrote: Get more clicks then start complaining mate, 200 clicks is nothing, especially for low CR campaigns like french pins. Get 100 clicks and then you'll be able to see performance drops etc. I would suggest you do the following:
3. Optimize campaigns, leave ~10 of the best performing campaigns. Some people like to leave only the best performing campaign so people don't have options.

Mate you maybe have right but I don't like the way like you wrote to me. I"m not into this buisness since yesterday. I used AWM back in 2010 and they were fine, and still are. I just wanna test them with my french stuff. Those steps which you said I mostly agree but I don't need 1k clicks per month. I have HQ stuff and traffic is so 10-20 is enough for me to earn. Don't treat me like a greenie coz I'm not. I'm not complaining I just wanted to ask the community that maybe they have the same issues as me so I need to change network or adjust some things.
[Image: WLh4HtH.png]

(2015-12-29, 08:45 AM)Fierce Wrote: i left them months ago, their cr became terrible to me. I earned 4k+ with them, good old days, now its different..
now im using another network with 10+% CR.

Yeah I thought that CR is gonna be better than cpa le@ad but it's almost the same or even a little worse. Can you kindly tell me what network is that ? (PM) or it's a some kind a personal secret ? :)
2015-12-30, 05:36 AM,
(2015-12-29, 09:04 PM)daninho Wrote:
(2015-12-29, 03:51 AM)Heraclitus Wrote: Get more clicks then start complaining mate, 200 clicks is nothing, especially for low CR campaigns like french pins. Get 100 clicks and then you'll be able to see performance drops etc. I would suggest you do the following:

Mate you maybe have right but I don't like the way like you wrote to me. I"m not into this buisness since yesterday. I used AWM back in 2010 and they were fine, and still are. I just wanna test them with my french stuff. Those steps which you said I mostly agree but I don't need 1k clicks per month. I have HQ stuff and traffic is so 10-20 is enough for me to earn. Don't treat me like a greenie coz I'm not. I'm not complaining I just wanted to ask the community that maybe they have the same issues as me so I need to change network or adjust some things.

Sorry if I came out a bit harsh, my bad. It's just that I get annoyed sometimes by people that bitch about their performance when they don't really have traffic. I suggest you try cpagrip, then optimize on both networks then split test again. cpagrip and awm are very reputable with awm being the oldest and most stable. cpagrip is very popular in cpaelites and I have to say their USA performance is amazing.

I do not recommed you using cpalead as they are unreliable and have screwed up some publishers at times. From personal experience they perform very badly and have quite a bad interface to work with. But yeah they pay big for french pins.

AWM and CPAgrip are the two you should use. Also if you find a good campaign that works well with your traffic I recommend that you contact them directly to cut the middleman out or simply request a higher payout from AWM/cpagrip affiliate managers.

:)
2015-12-30, 05:25 PM,
(2015-12-30, 05:36 AM)Heraclitus Wrote:
(2015-12-29, 09:04 PM)daninho Wrote:

Sorry if I came out a bit harsh, my bad. It's just that I get annoyed sometimes by people that bitch about their performance when they don't really have traffic. I suggest you try cpagrip, then optimize on both networks then split test again. cpagrip and awm are very reputable with awm being the oldest and most stable. cpagrip is very popular in cpaelites and I have to say their USA performance is amazing.

I do not recommed you using Restricted: /Thread-Network-Restricted-Reason as they are unreliable and have screwed up some publishers at times. From personal experience they perform very badly and have quite a bad interface to work with. But yeah they pay big for french pins.

AWM and CPAgrip are the two you should use. Also if you find a good campaign that works well with your traffic I recommend that you contact them directly to cut the middleman out or simply request a higher payout from AWM/cpagrip affiliate managers.

:)

Yeah I may try CPAgrip too since my USA leads from current network are below my expectations (2$ per lead but sometimes very weak CR, only 1 offer from USA lol).
2015-12-30, 05:52 PM,
Best advice i can give right now is to split test different cpa networks and compare data...

Don't do that again. Referral links and shares do not belong inside the help desk.
2015-12-30, 06:21 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-12-30, 06:21 PM by TheDutchLegend.)
Maybe you can get more traffic to your offer or use another niche.

maybe use also another cpa networks, maybe they have nice offers for your country
Latest Thanks - View all

BE-DutchHero(2016-01-02 05:17 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPA Link Locker - French offers? COBNET 13 383 2017-09-03, 11:57 AM
Last Post: flash_drive
  Top French offers disappeared from all networks davidcash 0 70 2017-09-01, 07:29 PM
Last Post: davidcash
  AWM Click 25+ no lead ?? (which good one network) warrensandre25 3 100 2017-08-31, 07:06 AM
Last Post: euforio
  FRENCH CPA MARKET kderow 3 206 2017-08-29, 11:36 PM
Last Post: Mix2003_2012
  French, German, or Netherland Niches? Limitrin 7 462 2017-04-25, 06:05 PM
Last Post: rinkidi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top