Reasons not to buy legends before elite
2014-01-22, 03:53 AM,
Hello folks!

I've recently noticed this booming trend around here where people just rush in and buy legends straight off after joining or atleast shortly after. I believe this because people think that Legends section will get you into the big earnings straight away.

Even though that is partially true, the truth is, if you do not even know the basics, you should not invest into buying legends as if you are not even yet making any money, you most definitely wont b making mor as often times the methodsbeing posted there require some kind of investment ranging from $5 up to hundreds. So why would you invest your hard earned/saved up money on something that does not provide you a good return of investment as you can't invest into resources required?

In the Elites section on the other hand provides many no investment methods, simple ones and advanced ones are great for starters or interdemiate earners!

So in my opinion, first, learn the basics them if you wish, useyour EARNINGS from learning the basics to buy ELITE and after youm aster the elitrs stuff, go for legends as you have made quite much money by then and can surely invest into resources for the tutorials in the legends section!

This is purely just my unbiased opinion on the matter, if your opinion differs from mine, it is okay. I would like to hear it ofcourse if you wish, post it her and we can discuss about it.

Take care,
The Saint
Latest Thanks - View all

Cervantes(2014-02-01 02:42 AM) 

Best regards,
The Saint
[Image: 7TgqPql.gif]
2014-01-22, 04:11 AM,
I totaly agree with you.
Better take step-by-step, else you will get too much informations about everthing and head will explode...
Latest Thanks - View all

alexparris(2014-02-01 03:51 PM) The Saint(2014-01-22 04:15 AM) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
hosting from $2,95/m
new2014 – 20% off recurring or new70 – 70% off first month
---------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW Proxy provider for Seo tools - Cupon "gsa" for 50% off 3mo

2014-01-22, 04:15 AM,
(2014-01-22, 04:11 AM)vuli Wrote: I totaly agree with you.
Better take step-by-step, else you will get too much informations about everthing and head will explode...

Yes and in addition to that, they will just start gaining knowledge because there is so much to learn but in the same time they lose their motivation, direction and hope. It is just better adapt one approach before venturing into multiple methods.

Take care,
The Saint

Best regards,
The Saint
2014-01-23, 03:23 AM,
What if I want to open a sales thread on the marketplace, what is the best option?
2014-01-23, 03:41 AM,
I agree that some should consider the VIP Elites before Legends, although, for some it's not just about the content as you have the majority whom like the colours / badge and stuff. I remember being on some forums and just signing up to help support the forum not even for the content. Everyone has different views when it comes to this.
Latest Thanks - View all

Cervantes(2014-02-01 02:42 AM) konker5(2014-01-23 03:45 AM) 
2014-01-23, 03:48 AM,
I bought first Elite then Legends, because I didn't know that I could buy Legends first.
The reason I believe that members are going for the Legends' VIP first is that there is this subform:
"Hot French Niches For Big $25 Payouts"

With a title like this, people are assuming to make more money with Legends than with Elite.
To balance that, Hawk created a special categorie + award for the Elite's (that's what I think).

But everyone got his own opinion, just wanted to say how I feel about this.
2014-01-23, 03:56 AM,
(2014-01-23, 03:23 AM)GreenSocials Wrote: What if I want to open a sales thread on the marketplace, what is the best option?

I would go with purchasing elites, then making a few sales to earn money back spent on the elite and then after gaining some credibility by proving myself to being a trustable and fine businessman, then buy legends from the profits of the products sold while being elite. The best thing about here is that if you purchase Elites first, you will get exclusive $10 discountupon purchasing legends access. It only works this way though, not the other way around. Keep this in mind.

(2014-01-23, 03:41 AM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: I agree that some should consider the VIP Elites before Legends, although, for some it's not just about the content as you have the majority whom like the colours / badge and stuff. I remember being on some forums and just signing up to help support the forum not even for the content. Everyone has different views when it comes to this.

That is true. This aimed for those who are considering on buying an upgrade. Glad to see though that you are not money hungry greedy bastard like some have been whom I've seen that own a forum. I like your style.

Off-topic: Care to explain why majority of the community always see the owner as somesort of "god" that needs to be ragged for every post they make on someones thread? Ofcourse it might be some sort of a merit or something for the kids to brag about but really for me it is just I tend to treat everyone equally and owner is just the guy who keeps the whole place up and running and runs his site, other than that he/she is not at all a better person than anyone else. This is another point which I like your style for, you care about the communith and leading by example is the best way of leading as strong examples make people look up to you :)

Take care,
The Saint
Latest Thanks - View all

Cervantes(2014-02-01 02:42 AM)  HawkEye(2014-01-23 04:21 AM) 

Best regards,
The Saint
2014-01-23, 04:18 AM,
(2014-01-23, 03:56 AM)The Saint Wrote:
(2014-01-23, 03:23 AM)GreenSocials Wrote: What if I want to open a sales thread on the marketplace, what is the best option?

I would go with purchasing elites, then making a few sales to earn money back spent on the elite and then after gaining some credibility by proving myself to being a trustable and fine businessman, then buy legends from the profits of the products sold while being elite. The best thing about here is that if you purchase Elites first, you will get exclusive $10 discountupon purchasing legends access. It only works this way though, not the other way around. Keep this in mind.

(2014-01-23, 03:41 AM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: I agree that some should consider the VIP Elites before Legends, although, for some it's not just about the content as you have the majority whom like the colours / badge and stuff. I remember being on some forums and just signing up to help support the forum not even for the content. Everyone has different views when it comes to this.

That is true. This aimed for those who are considering on buying an upgrade. Glad to see though that you are not money hungry greedy bastard like some have been whom I've seen that own a forum. I like your style.

Off-topic: Care to explain why majority of the community always see the owner as somesort of "god" that needs to be ragged for every post they make on someones thread? Ofcourse it might be some sort of a merit or something for the kids to brag about but really for me it is just I tend to treat everyone equally and owner is just the guy who keeps the whole place up and running and runs his site, other than that he/she is not at all a better person than anyone else. This is another point which I like your style for, you care about the communith and leading by example is the best way of leading as strong examples make people look up to you :)

Take care,
The Saint

Thanks, yeah most Admins would just outright delete a thread like this, but, I wont do such a thing as there is no real reason to get annoyed. Everyone should get the right to hear about other members views as this is an open board forum.

Not sure to be honest but I have to agree, I think sometimes members do make my job harder than it needs to be really. An example, take the other day when that member was rude and arrogant to my staff, I contacted him and explained how he was in the wrong so he decided to just reply with (I don't care) thus he was shown the door for a month and told to learn some manners. After all of this he opens up a PP dispute and causes me headaches just because he was banned for his ways.

People can just be outright rude and arrogant sometimes, but, the thing about me is that I'll only be pushed so far before I react and I'm pretty sure most users on here know and respect that anyway. I just try to get on with things and make the forum a good place to be, I guess the bad apples just come part and parcel with the job.
Latest Thanks - View all

Cervantes(2014-02-01 02:42 AM) Omastar(2014-01-23 04:32 AM) 
2014-01-31, 07:30 PM,
Roger that. Maybe some day I will use your advice. Well, If I chose to stay on this forum for long.
2014-01-31, 07:45 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-31, 07:45 PM by stefank.)
Probably the only annoying thing about cpaelites for me, when i joined last week was option to choose between 2 upgrades. I really couldn't decide but i eagerly wanted to get into section where i could get more valuable info.

And i decided to go with Legends. I can say that all the stuff i have found in Legends section seems to be a bit more advanced for newbie's, which i am also. But with a lot of patience and persistence i managed to figure out what's going on and what has to be done. But on the other hand i don't know if i have missed some valuable info from Elites section which could make my life easier...

So, i think that it would be better to have only one option for upgrade...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gonna buy iPhoneX?? TheDutchLegend 35 576 2017-09-21, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Mesina
  If you won 10,000,000 what would you buy NeonAffiliate 19 333 2017-09-13, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SnackyCPA
  13 reasons why Bazingaa 3 311 2017-04-28, 08:25 PM
Last Post: lancerimpact
  Just bought legends! TehWubentWub 13 495 2017-04-06, 02:36 AM
Last Post: jackin
  Should i buy chromebook or Macbook ? Verilog 10 1,560 2016-12-12, 04:26 AM
Last Post: 1MMigos

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top