<> #Realtalk's <> CPA/PPD Mentorship <> #Adludum & #OGAds [OPEN] <>
2017-05-16, 06:29 PM,
(2017-05-16, 12:23 PM)reneedb Wrote: Here is my review of this "coaching program":

You get presented one txt file and get added to a Skype group.

The txt file:

This file has some very general information that anybody can find on Google. Nothing fancy, nothing anybody that has been in CPA for 1 week doesn't know about. Nothing more to say about this.

The Skype group:

OP describes this as a "helping group" for CPA. I describe this as a group of children playing around. He is hardly around himself to manage the group and he does not even make an attempt to clean clean the group from individuals who brake down every single conversation about CPA within 1 minute with childish behaviour (look pics below). When you confront OP with this and provides him screenshots of what happens when he is not around he does not reply, after confronting him several times and asking him to clean up the group because we DID sign up as a ref under him he replies to "p*ss off and f*ck off". IMHO op is just trying to get refs without having to work for it or provide real coaching.

Conclusion:

Op made a small txt file that can be written in 10 minutes or less and adds you to a Skype group he created but does not manage.... Not worth your ref.

Some group convo examples like this goes on every single time: (usernames and/or names are deleted)

[img]/1.jpg[/img]

[img]/2.jpg[/img]

[img]/3.jpg[/img]

[img]/4.jpg[/img]

[img]/5.jpg[/img]

[img]/6.jpg[/img]

[img]/7.jpg[/img]

Edit: OP gave me a -6 rep because asking him to cleaning up the group so we can have some normal conversations in there and providing him screenshots of what happens when he is not there is "b*tching about anything". OP also stated in Skype "I have made more money in CPA than you will ever make" giving him the "power" to do anything he wants. Fair warning so you know what kind of character you are dealing with when you sign up under his ref and want to get real coaching....

Listen you dumb fuck. You are a grown man far older than most people in my chat. We never had one problem in the chat. Suddenly you are there. There are problems everywhere. You are a grown man that acts like he's 10 years old. And you're way of understanding english is below a 5 year old chinese girl. You misunderstand everything fucking sentence people say. Because you aint the brightest. Go fly some planes and leave me alone.
Share This Thread :

2017-05-16, 07:00 PM,
(2017-05-16, 06:29 PM)#Realtalk. Wrote:
(2017-05-16, 12:23 PM)reneedb Wrote: Here is my review of this "coaching program":

You get presented one txt file and get added to a Skype group.

The txt file:

This file has some very general information that anybody can find on Google. Nothing fancy, nothing anybody that has been in CPA for 1 week doesn't know about. Nothing more to say about this.

The Skype group:

OP describes this as a "helping group" for CPA. I describe this as a group of children playing around. He is hardly around himself to manage the group and he does not even make an attempt to clean clean the group from individuals who brake down every single conversation about CPA within 1 minute with childish behaviour (look pics below). When you confront OP with this and provides him screenshots of what happens when he is not around he does not reply, after confronting him several times and asking him to clean up the group because we DID sign up as a ref under him he replies to "p*ss off and f*ck off". IMHO op is just trying to get refs without having to work for it or provide real coaching.

Conclusion:

Op made a small txt file that can be written in 10 minutes or less and adds you to a Skype group he created but does not manage.... Not worth your ref.

Some group convo examples like this goes on every single time: (usernames and/or names are deleted)

[img]/1.jpg[/img]

[img]/2.jpg[/img]

[img]/3.jpg[/img]

[img]/4.jpg[/img]

[img]/5.jpg[/img]

[img]/6.jpg[/img]

[img]/7.jpg[/img]

Edit: OP gave me a -6 rep because asking him to cleaning up the group so we can have some normal conversations in there and providing him screenshots of what happens when he is not there is "b*tching about anything". OP also stated in Skype "I have made more money in CPA than you will ever make" giving him the "power" to do anything he wants. Fair warning so you know what kind of character you are dealing with when you sign up under his ref and want to get real coaching....

Listen you dumb fuck. You are a grown man far older than most people in my chat. We never had one problem in the chat. Suddenly you are there. There are problems everywhere. You are a grown man that acts like he's 10 years old. And you're way of understanding english is below a 5 year old chinese girl. You misunderstand everything fucking sentence people say. Because you aint the brightest. Go fly some planes and leave me alone.

What a reply....

My understanding of the English language has nothing to do with the quality of your helping methods and group, as I have shown with the screenshots.

You did proof my point though, your reply is exactly what I expected and is in expectations of the quality of your coaching.

Thx and have a nice day.
2017-05-16, 07:22 PM,
@"#Realtalk." I'm done with giving you chances about the way you talk to members on CPA Elites, this thread is being closed, and will stay closed, I'm not going to put up with the headaches any longer. I have given you enough chances now. If you talk to any members like like you have above you will be banned from here. For any members that feel they did not get support, simply contact your AM and ask to be removed from his referral, problem solved.

Do NOT contact me regarding this either, unless you want to catch a ban.

Closed.