Really are people this f**king retarded and annoying?
2014-01-04, 07:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-04, 07:50 PM by coletrain.)
I make some HQ commentated videos, I get around 40% conversion rate with them, but stupid retards have always been copying my videos, and literally copying the tags, name etc... and putting their own link. So I started watermarking.. people are still doing it, so I add moving obvious watermarks... people are still doing it... I now have to add 4 watermarks, one in each corner and make them move every so often, and I now explicitly say in the video if the link is different to one of the 4 links in the corner do not go it.... and retards still copy my video and reupload LOOL like wtf is wrong with these idiots... fricking annoying because I know some viewers are too lazy and will still go to their link in the description no matter how many times i say it in the video and watermark. especially if the reuploader/copy video guy changes the link to mediafire, and attempts to spread his RATs/viruses etc
2014-01-04, 07:50 PM,
People who mass upload just scrape videos from a niche, they don't care for watermarks.
2014-01-04, 07:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-04, 07:52 PM by Homer.)
(2014-01-04, 07:49 PM)coletrain Wrote: I make some HQ commentated videos, I get around 40% conversion rate with them, but stupid retards have always been copying my videos, and literally copying the tags, name etc... and putting their own link. So I started watermarking.. people are still doing it, so I add moving obvious watermarks... people are still doing it... I now have to add 4 watermarks, one in each corner and make them move every so often, and I now explicitly say in the video if the link is different to one of the 4 links in the corner do not go it.... and retards still copy my video and reupload LOOL like wtf is wrong with these idiots... fricking annoying because I know some viewers are too lazy and will still go to their link in the description no matter how many times i say it in the video and watermark. especially if the reuploader/copy video guy changes the link to mediafire, and attempts to spread his RATs/viruses etc

If you can't live with that, move on and think about solutions without these problems. Short: SEO! :b

“...talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and
with hard work, means everything.” ― Patrick Süskind
2014-01-04, 07:58 PM,
we really can't avoid this such things to happen try to make a moving/bouncing watermark to make them think twice before copying your video.
2014-01-04, 09:08 PM,
the reason is exactly what you said, people will click the link in the description because they are too bored to type the link in the video

NgL
2014-01-04, 10:19 PM,
People are going to copy your videos. Just ignore them and focus on doing your own thing.

"It's not about what you know, it's about what you do that makes a difference."
2014-01-04, 10:51 PM,
I've seen my video copied on 144p quality. I flagged it and it got taken down instantly.
Such pleasure.

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried"

My VIP Shares:
How to stop Chrome from blocking PPI installers
How to make advanced, custom messageboxes that match your theme in VB.

PM ME FOR A 99% OFF DISCOUNT ON HOSTWINDS
2014-01-04, 10:53 PM,
All my videos that people copy is shared with the same link. Maybe I'm lucky Money
2014-01-04, 10:54 PM,
If your doing a voiceover along with a very hard to miss watermark with your domain name than you should still get more traffic because since people are watching those videos they will see and hear what website to visit. Sure some won't but all you can do is just try your best.
2014-01-05, 12:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-05, 12:59 AM by Ninja007.)
You should not really Care about this People. This is normal :D

But seriously, A Watermark wil bring you still Traffic, and you can gain very Good Traffic from this Mass Video Uploader. Why you dont make a Profit from this People? Just get a Decent Watermark inside your Video. You can use every Video Editing Program for this , just put a Image or a Font inside the Video.

Here is a Example of a Decent Watermark:

[Image: KHO9c.png]
Nobody Can Hide a Watermark Inside the Video, only with putting another Image in it. And the best way is always to Repeat Your Website in the Video. At the begin in the Middle and at the End.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Planning to do a full Game Hack Proof Tutorial in a few weeks. Are people interested? Harrington 60 8,136 2017-09-16, 07:26 AM
Last Post: bizburger
  Any Greek people? Mix2003_2012 3 125 2017-08-25, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Densi01
  What kind of stuff that people want ? 5light 2 164 2017-07-25, 10:33 PM
Last Post: cutetix
  Why cant Follows People Instagram?? warrensandre25 3 197 2017-07-08, 10:07 PM
Last Post: akimo10
  How to Following Target People Country In Instagram? warrensandre25 4 317 2017-06-30, 02:01 AM
Last Post: ChrisRoark

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top