Really Simple Facebook Tool & Tip to get Traffic..
2017-12-15, 03:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-12-15, 09:34 PM by SwiffJustus.)
I'm pretty sure most of you probably  know how to access this type of info but for those Newer Guys who may not be aware of how to but who use posting on facebook as a means OR in hopes of getting some traffic, you can use this simple tool to find the best pages to suit your needs .. PLUS I left a lil Tip to help Sharpen your S PAM ING , I mean, POSTING Skills in the process Wink

[Image: FB_STATS_1_ED.jpg]

[Image: FB_STATS.jpg]
[Image: FB_STATS_-_EDIT.jpg]

TIP:

[hide]

( Pages are usually Really Active on Boards(FB Pages & Groups) related to Prime time TV Programming during those programs LIVE airing times)

Now just use your Imagination to Cleverly funnel some of that hyped up LIVE traffic to where you can monetize it!
DON'T JUST SPAM, BUT CLEVERLY ENGAGE THE OTHERS , YOU KNOW, MAKE RELATED COMMENTS

"Wow , Exciting Episode huh Guys ?, did you see that Shirt/Hat/Dress That Sheila|Bill (Or Whatever whoever) Had on..WOW!"?..

AND THEN MAKE SUBTLY SUGGESTIONS TO CHECK OUT SOMETHING RELATED TO THAT PROGRAM
"Reminds me did you guys see the new stuff the show is putting out" (Your Link)

Clothing,Hats, accessories, Memorabilia..etc..etc..
Plenty of company's you can get with to set-up accounts to Print or create product per order..  
I would probably try to work that angle as opposed to the Content Locker/ Survey filler route
This traffic may not be Huge but it will be targeted enuff to make up the Difference ..
JUST MY TAKE..How I Made some of my First Monies Grin
 I Researched the Stats and Engagement of Different prime-time shows and then chose about 5 Programs
to Target and had accounts set-up with Items associated with those shows.
I Had and Cheap/Free Blogger Entertainment Blog with a clothing and accessories section that I would send them to
as a warmer or Lander with the Images & Links there leading to Shops -lol
Was a Bit Easier Back then thought..But still..

Of course I had a Few Facebook accounts as well then added a Lil automation with scheduled Generic Post
But that's actually what killed it, engagement wasn't natural enuff, needed up to dated detailing or Comments related to Program..
These Folks can be fanatics about there shows lol...but Fanaticism usually equals $$$
That Natural way worked Best..Yup, The Good Ole Days

Even if this don't get you a Pile of Traffic or money .. RIGHT NOW!
It will help in honing your setting up A Campaign and Engagement Skills..
and each project, campaign  or venture you explore does that as well, So I mean,
whata you have too loose  Neutral
At the very least you get a little practice at the most you get LUCKY Money

I'll update if I remember anything Else from the days in which the Dinosaurs roamed the Digital Tundra !! Grin

[/hide]

TOOL LINK
[hide]

https://www.socialbakers.com/statistics/facebook/

[/hide]

VIDEO:

[hide]

OK, Just kinda polished this Off and edited and Streamlined it a Bit.
My Intention, as Always,Is to attempt to make Folks Think and explore possibilities..
THAT CAN NEVER BE OUTDATED or SATURATED !...
I'll leave the Sharing Of Actual Methods to Other Folks who are Good at That.
That being said, before you watch this Video I just Wanna give you a Heads Up
Incase you're Prone to epileptic seizures from annoying sounds.."MY VOICE!" lol
Second, this is a Bit Dated and I was Pretty Tired, I was grinding Really Hard
Back Then.. And Lastly, Many Of you will be disappointed as I sound absolutely
Nothing Like I write LMAO... Now if you can get pass all that..Here you go!

This Video and Little Process was actually one Of My Favorites..

NOTE:
Video Stops at 6:30 Mark even though it's 9 minutes Long
But I think you'll Get the Just Of It

[/hide]
2017-12-15, 05:42 AM,
UPDATE:

OK, so  Someone asked if I could Elaborate a Bit more on the TIP  I posted inside here.. 
So I did, Now you'll Get a Clearer Idea of what I was saying or be More confused than Ever  Shock lol 

I have a Video Walk-through of the Process around somewhere I'll see if I can dig it up..
2017-12-15, 06:27 AM,
Hm, interesting and smart. I like it. Maybe for some high paying leads/commission it's worth a try. I done something similar in the past on YT (I'm not going to post it, it won't work now a days). Thanks and +rep Cool

↘ Best CPA for Desk/Mobile Traffic! ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]

$5 SIGN UP BONUS, BTC PAYOUT, Weekly Pay

2017-12-15, 09:13 AM,
Good share buddy, I'll move this into the tutorials forum.
2017-12-15, 02:17 PM,
will surely learn about this, thanks for the share mate
2017-12-15, 03:29 PM,
Thank you for the tips, I will follow it.
2017-12-15, 09:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-12-15, 09:43 PM by SwiffJustus.)
(2017-12-15, 06:27 AM)DrKent Wrote: Hm, interesting and smart. I like it. Maybe for some high paying leads/commission it's worth a try. I done something similar in the past on YT (I'm not going to post it, it won't work now a days). Thanks and +rep Cool

THANK YOU KIND SIR,
I Found a simple VIDEO I recorded related to that little process with a few more little tips so I posted it..
Mostly just as a learning tool you know, something to make one think a bit and Less of a method per'se..
ANYHOOT-

as you were saying,
Exactly, Traditional Networking & Marketing is kinda what we have there...works with Higher Leads and Commission as well and rarely gets dated or Saturated as it is in state of constant flux, just Gotta kinda make slight adjustment to maintain relevancy or systems updating Wink
Like with this little FB process, there are always New Programs coming out just Have to sharpen your engagement skills to not piss people off while still arousing there interest...It is a skill that gets better with repetition and as these security measures get tighter and tighter with what we do, it is gonna become a valuable asset.
I know people who are very wealthy off doing about 5 Leads a Year..Their Man focus is Engagement and Very High end commissions..

Listen Brother, It's as Simple, AND NOT, as this. In My Humble Opinion There's a Couple ways you gonna make it happen-

1. A high inundation Traffic, Via various methods Including Automation etc, funneled to a Decent Holding Pin (Lander) to warm Visitors for the Flip( relatively decent conversion ratio to traffic driven).. Which usually Garners Low to Low Medium end Commission Payouts..BUT, Can be A LOT Of  Little Payouts which in the end can make you quite a nice bit of Change)

2. Extremely Targeted High end Customers or Clients that are seduced the Old Fashion way, Networking, Marketing & Engagement.
Usually met Via Personal Connections and made on B2B Sites and Forums, Like say a LINKEDIN..
Won't really go into all that it entails to be successful at this level but to say Your Skillset needs to be honed ,as well as other intangibles; like Competence, Dependability, Work ethic and ability to recognize Market Fluctuations, trends & flexibility's are also staples of having success here, as in many other arenas of Life and Of course The Things you can't teach Like LUCK & CHARM Grin  LOL..
Done Properly and with the stars aligned just right, the Rewards can be STAGGERING !!!

3. SEO - Won't Go into details of the Obvious..
IT CAN APPLY TO ALL OF THE ABOVE Money

I'LL SHUT UP NOW lol
2017-12-16, 01:58 AM,
thanks for the share mate