Realistic Road to $50 Per Day Using Only CPA
2015-10-05, 01:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-10-05, 02:05 AM by drycoco.)
Small backstory about myself
I'm 18 years old and from Estonia.
I started my IM journey a bit over a year ago. I was pretty clueless and made an amazon affiliate site with a friend that made $4, but I learned a bit of IM which was the real value.

After that I abandoned IM for a while but returned to CPA thanks to a forum post and so I started my CPA career with a terrible xbox pin generator niche that I advertised on youtube. I actually made over $50 with it the first month and I even have another journey thread about it on this forum, it can be seen here: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-drycoco-...-to-Riches
Soon I started to scale things up and eventually made over $100 per month with youtube. Things started to get really good when I bought MVBP (youtube mass video uploading tool). I was starting to hit up to $30 per day (that's around 9 the amount I was making previously). I really like numbers myself so I will post a picture of the earnings I was getting.

[Image: Y52qIzD.png]

I was starting to scale things up to make at least $100 per day. But then of course, when something is too nice, it gets ruined. Youtube stopped working. And so my earnings stopped.
All throughout while working with youtube and after youtube stopped working I was experimenting with SEO, because I knew it's never a smart idea to put all your eggs into one basket.

After failing with SEO (because effective SEO requires a large budget) I moved on to social media for getting traffic. It brought me $100 per month for 2 months when I thought to myself: "Why the fuck am I not scaling this up". So right now I'm in the process of scaling everything up while earning $10 to $15 per day.
I also have a new amazon affiliate site which I have spent over $400 on (all the money that was spent came from CPA), but I won't take that site into account for this journey.

This is essentially the forum where I got started and the least I can do to offer value back is to provide motivation and inspiration for new earners :).
My goal for now is to reach $50 per day.

Yesterday (Day 1):

[Image: kErOUqE.png]

I will try to update this thread daily but since I'm pretty busy I can't make any promises.
If you have any questions you can post them below or pm me for skype (if I'm feeling generous). Please note that for now I will not reveal the exact traffic source nor will I spoon feed you.
Latest Thanks - View all

Taavet(2015-10-11 03:15 PM) 1MWinter(2015-10-09 05:59 AM) Nem(2015-10-08 08:32 PM) 
2015-10-05, 03:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-10-05, 03:19 AM by salah.)
nice earnings pro pls type your skype for pm you
Latest Thanks - View all

drycoco(2015-10-05 07:21 PM) 
2015-10-05, 04:32 AM,
Looking good :)
I'm doing a journey like this on HF.
Latest Thanks - View all

drycoco(2015-10-05 07:21 PM) 
2015-10-05, 05:32 AM,
(2015-10-05, 01:56 AM)drycoco Wrote: Small backstory about myself
I started my IM journey a bit over a year ago. I was pretty clueless and made an amazon affiliate site with a friend that made $4, but I learned a bit of IM which was the real value.

After that I abandoned IM for a while but returned to CPA thanks to a forum post and so I started my CPA career with a terrible xbox pin generator niche that I advertised on youtube. I actually made over $50 with it the first month and I even have another journey thread about it on this forum, it can be seen here: /Thread-drycoco-s-Journey-to-50-day-Rags-to-Riches
Soon I started to scale things up and eventually made over $100 per month with youtube. Things started to get really good when I bought MVBP (youtube mass video uploading tool). I was starting to hit up to $30 per day (that's around 9 the amount I was making previously). I really like numbers myself so I will post a picture of the earnings I was getting.

[img]/Y52qIzD.png[/img]

I was starting to scale things up to make at least $100 per day. But then of course, when something is too nice, it gets ruined. Youtube stopped working. And so my earnings stopped.
All throughout while working with youtube and after youtube stopped working I was experimenting with SEO, because I knew it's never a smart idea to put all your eggs into one basket.

After failing with SEO (because effective SEO requires a large budget) I moved on to social media for getting traffic. It brought me $100 per month for 2 months when I thought to myself: "Why the fuck am I not scaling this up". So right now I'm in the process of scaling everything up while earning $10 to $15 per day.
I also have a new amazon affiliate site which I have spent over $400 on (all the money that was spent came from CPA), but I won't take that site into account for this journey.

This is essentially the forum where I got started and the least I can do to offer value back is to provide motivation and inspiration for new earners :).

Yesterday (Day 1):

[img]/kErOUqE.png[/img]

I will try to update this thread daily but since I'm pretty busy I can't make any promises.
If you have any questions you can post them below or pm me for skype (if I'm feeling generous). Please note that for now I will not reveal the exact traffic source nor will I spoon feed you.

Effective SEO Does not require any budget low comp niches can be done with free tools and free web 2.0s. It just takes time (not money). Good luck with your journey alot are blasting links on high following IG accounts and banking big at the moment.
Latest Thanks - View all

ardral(2015-10-05 09:45 PM) drycoco(2015-10-05 07:21 PM) 

The quieter you become, the more you can hear
2015-10-05, 07:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-10-05, 07:23 PM by drycoco.)
(2015-10-05, 05:32 AM)dami3n Wrote:
(2015-10-05, 01:56 AM)drycoco Wrote: Small backstory about myself

After that I abandoned IM for a while but returned to CPA thanks to a forum post and so I started my CPA career with a terrible xbox pin generator niche that I advertised on youtube. I actually made over $50 with it the first month and I even have another journey thread about it on this forum, it can be seen here: /Thread-drycoco-s-Journey-to-50-day-Rags-to-Riches

[img]/Y52qIzD.png[/img]

Yesterday (Day 1):

[img]/kErOUqE.png[/img]

Effective SEO Does not require any budget low comp niches can be done with free tools and free web 2.0s. It just takes time (not money). Good luck with your journey alot are blasting links on high following IG accounts and banking big at the moment.
Well as I said I'm a newbie on that part, I did web 2.0s but didn't have a lot of success, maybe I was a bit impatient and also didn't have GSA to blast the 2.0s with.
I'm still practicing with SEO though, if you have any tips you can share them :)

(2015-10-05, 04:32 AM)dto Wrote: Looking good :)
I'm doing a journey like this on HF.

How is it going? Send me a link :p

(2015-10-05, 03:15 AM)salah Wrote: nice earnings pro pls type your skype for pm you

sent
2015-10-05, 08:08 PM,
Nice journey man Good Luck!
Latest Thanks - View all

drycoco(2015-10-05 08:29 PM) 

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-10-05, 08:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-10-05, 08:31 PM by drycoco.)
Update

Day 2:

[Image: 0970e25cbd52789032d6b7aee1389e2c.png]
2015-10-06, 02:22 AM,
I will follow your journey mate! Keep it up, soon you will be earning 50$ a day! Just stay motivated and work hard!
Latest Thanks - View all

drycoco(2015-10-06 03:12 AM) 

Skype/Mail me for approving and join us on link below! SKYPE: nem.mgcash MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

[Image: Il4ZQYz.png]
2015-10-06, 05:35 AM,
Can you PM me your skype name?
2015-10-06, 06:18 AM,
Good luck man! PM your Skype name or add me: LordPandaRuiz
Latest Thanks - View all

drycoco(2015-10-07 12:10 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New CPA Income Stream + $100 per day jmaresca 19 1,841 7 hours ago
Last Post: ned02
  JOURNEY SpawneR's Journey to 100$/day SpawneR 58 4,629 Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Last Post: geraldosfire
  $145 First day on Shopify CPAGOD 2 233 Yesterday, 10:15 PM
Last Post: geraldosfire
  JOURNEY EARNINGS FROM MY FIRST MONTH IN CPA monstermaash 30 1,729 Yesterday, 07:46 PM
Last Post: monstermaash
  Road To A Fortune Making Music Chillzinho 17 850 Yesterday, 01:20 AM
Last Post: SpawneR

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top