[Real-Time] SEO Training for beginners
2017-03-26, 08:45 PM,
Latest Thanks - View all

Calapsss(2017-06-19 10:06 AM) 

Real-Time SEO Training - Learn how to rank your own sites - $29/month GET ACCESS NOW!
2017-03-27, 09:10 PM,
This sounds interesting, I will definitely try this out. Thanks man! :)
Latest Thanks - View all

$chestofloot$(2017-03-27 09:37 PM) 
2017-03-27, 09:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-03-27, 09:30 PM by DrKent.)
Subscribed! Lets wait and see what's this. Cool

Edit: I'm always skeptical when I read something like this for "FREE" stuff (Its from an email that I got after subscription):
"And now I am charging $8,000 for just half of the information I am sharing with you via email over the next 2 weeks."

Ok, I'll give it a chance and see if this can beat good old saying: "the only free cheese is the one in the mousetrap"
Latest Thanks - View all

$chestofloot$(2017-03-27 09:37 PM) 

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-03-27, 09:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-03-27, 09:44 PM by $chestofloot$.)
(2017-03-27, 09:15 PM)DrKent Wrote: Subscribed! Lets wait and see what's this. Cool

Edit: I'm always skeptical when I read something like this for "FREE" stuff (Its from an email that I got after subscription):
"And now I am charging $8,000 for just half of the information I am sharing with you via email over the next 2 weeks."

Ok, I'll give it a chance and see if this can beat good old saying: "the only free cheese is the one in the mousetrap"

DrKent, I charge $29/month for access to the community. I have a poll available in the community for everyone to vote on what niche they want me to work with. Also, a poll for monetization method. Once the votes are in, I start with a fresh site and record every step of the search engine optimization process until I hit the first page. So, it's better than any pre-outlined ebook or course available online right now because I show you every step, from beginning to end, and you have the opportunity to learn in a hands-on kind of way and keep the methods used :)

Also, alot of cool stuff to be shared such as pre-made and optimized templates and more cool seo stuff.
Latest Thanks - View all

DrKent(2017-03-27 09:48 PM) 

Real-Time SEO Training - Learn how to rank your own sites - $29/month GET ACCESS NOW!
2017-03-27, 09:55 PM,
(2017-03-27, 09:42 PM)$chestofloot$ Wrote:
(2017-03-27, 09:15 PM)DrKent Wrote: Subscribed! Lets wait and see what's this. Cool

DrKent, I charge $29/month for access to the community. I have a poll available in the community for everyone to vote on what niche they want me to work with. Also, a poll for monetization method. Once the votes are in, I start with a fresh site and record every step of the search engine optimization process until I hit the first page. So, it's better than any pre-outlined ebook or course available online right now because I show you every step, from beginning to end, and you have the opportunity to learn in a hands-on kind of way and keep the methods used :)

Also, alot of cool stuff to be shared such as pre-made and optimized templates and more cool seo stuff.

Fair enough, sounds good, thanks. :)
Can we expect aff links of software/services etc...? What is yours/our starting budget for this course?

BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-03-27, 10:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-03-27, 10:20 PM by $chestofloot$.)
(2017-03-27, 09:55 PM)DrKent Wrote:

Can we expect aff links of software/services etc...? What is yours/our starting budget for this course?

DrKent, all potential community members have to do is subscribe to the training. What I offer is hand-on search engine optimization training. So, for everything that I do, from start to finish, is going to be recorded and posted to the community for viewing and learning. As I start the process, you follow my directions and can apply it to your own sites. We all can't target the same niche at once because it would defeat the purpose of the training. We can't have 100 people with the same site competing for the same keywords at once at the same time...we would never end the training Tongue

Even though community members will be learning every step of the process for only 1 niche for this month, it can still be applied to any other niche the same.

At the end of the day its all really about testing and analyzing. I show you how to do everything correctly and efficiently in order to achieve the ultimate goal, first page positioning.

There will be absolutely no affiliate links or other offers pushed. It's just simply a subscription for learning seo in real-time along with free stuff along the way.

2017-03-27, 10:25 PM,
(2017-03-27, 10:15 PM)$chestofloot$ Wrote:
(2017-03-27, 09:55 PM)DrKent Wrote:

DrKent, all potential community members have to do is subscribe to the training. What I offer is hand-on search engine optimization training. So, for everything that I do, from start to finish, is going to be recorded and posted to the community for viewing and learning. As I start the process, you follow my directions and can apply it to your own sites. We all can't target the same niche at once because it would defeat the purpose of the training. We can't have 100 people with the same site competing for the same keywords at once at the same time...we would never end the training Tongue

Even though community members will be learning every step of the process for only 1 niche for this month, it can still be applied to any other niche the same.

At the end of the day its all really about testing and analyzing. I show you how to do everything correctly and efficiently in order to achieve the ultimate goal, first page positioning.

There will be absolutely no affiliate links or other offers pushed. It's just simply a subscription for learning seo in real-time along with free stuff along the way.

That is just great! :)
Latest Thanks - View all

$chestofloot$(2017-03-27 10:33 PM) 

2017-03-27, 10:30 PM,
Quote:That is just great! :)

DrKent, sent you a PM.

2017-06-13, 12:31 AM,
Pm me i want to be into this!

[Image: ?size=468x60]
2017-06-15, 07:17 PM,
I'd also like to learn, PM me. Your links are not working anymore.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seo Power Suite Super discount just TODAY! 149$ dbs00 0 59 2017-12-12, 05:27 PM
Last Post: dbs00
  SeoClerk 5$ coupon FREE! For Seo, Social Media services etc! dbs00 10 199 2017-11-28, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Aɪʀʙᴏʀɴᴇ ⭐️
  Awesome Lifetime Discounted Deals! One Time Offers! dbs00 0 135 2017-11-26, 03:31 AM
Last Post: dbs00
  **Unique Referral Program** Quora, SEO, Social Media Training (Latest 2017 Methods!) eliter1q 223 23,400 2017-11-07, 08:34 PM
Last Post: tigernic
  Become The Master of SEO and Youtube Ranking! (Exclusive Coaching) eliter1q 565 35,685 2017-10-22, 04:24 PM
Last Post: babarmaqbool

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top