-Real Struggle-Qoins Journey- Elite Giveaway
2016-06-20, 09:10 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-06-26, 09:13 PM by WarAffiliate.)
Taking part in the Elites giveaway, sponsored by PowerupHosting.com

Qoins Journey - The Struggle

-Introduction-
Hello, I am extremely new to CPA, A member registered for long, just a silent reader. But things changed last week...

I started working! Working Hard... After reading ManagerRage's Journey, which can be found here- http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Journey-...y-Giveaway

ManagerRage has helped me alot, by replying to over 20 of my PM's he helped me setup my very first lead. Thanks to him! <3

I have no professional background about IM, nor make any decent cash to set good examples to you, but using this thread, I wish to reveal every detail I use.

Setting Up
The first few leads. Wait My only few leads that I managed to get all on a single day, Thats around 17$.. All have been earned in one day. Alright so How did I start..
1. I found some Niches. - Went to Facebook, under Games I noted down the Most popular once.
2. After finding those, I used the help of the software peacemaker shared. Here - http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-TUT-HQ-H...t=facebook
3. With a little twist, i only used that software to find the number of groups and the number of people in each of them do decide if that niche was suitable for making a LP or no.
4. So, One of my Niches was Farmville 2- Very saturated niche, but trust me out of 17$ I made 11$ from it.
5. Coming to Landing page, I actually managed to copy others code, If i see a excellent looking landing page, that is either advertised, Right Click, Inspect Element and Copy all in Notepad. I used to look for good parts from multiple landing pages and merge in one.
6. Once done with the landing page, I spent no money.. Used the URL/File Locker from CPAGrip. Got a Link, Used bit.ly for shortening and Mass spamming Begins!!
7. Made Accounts using temp-mail.org and verified them, download human picks from google and some cover pages and repeat them. I downloaded 10 separate photos cause I never used more 10 accounts at once, Hence I used only 10 photos and joined random groups..
8. Its simple, and spam. I used used images There were edited by me. Got a sample of images, one the niches, one with text giveaway, another with Free and thumbs up..
9. made a fb page and posted all the images there with a text and shared it using fake fb accounts.
10. Its everything guided by ManagerRage

Next Plans
With the help of #RealTalk. I managed to learn a little bit of SEO and other ways to promote offer, Hence now I am also going to use Youtube as a source of traffic. For youtube, its necessary to have HQ Looking Page, Here comes DeepDown, He has shared a very unique landing page for giftcard generator. Link- http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-TUT-HQ-H...t=facebook

Its very HQ, and I managed to get a ****.xyz domain when a guy shared a promo code FREEXYZ, unfortunately its not available now, hence not sharing it. I am using free hosting to host it. I have made separate videos for all the generator and showed them to realtalk. He said they were good. I am now planning to Upload one only for Steam. Heres my actual plan.

Need Guidance
Since my Landing page, that asked people to like my page as step for giveaway, I wanted to redirect people through that. Hence, Now I have a ***.blogspot.com, A Video, A Facebook Page, A Landing Page for Liking my Facebook Page to Help me in Future, A Landing page for Survey.

So Now, I will still use Facebook as my Main Traffic, I will now spam Youtube video to people, which will redirect them to the blogspot in the description. That blogspot will only have a article on Steam with the keyword I target for some SEO, A fake advertisment on sidebar, edited by me for more legitness, also link in article. That link redirects everyone to my Url/File Locker and from there they go to my .xyz domain. One problem I am facing right now is, Url/file locker button is coming on the bottom of the page without any code. I made a thread about it but still awaiting help :D

I do not plan to make much money initially, it obviously needs investment.. My current Target - 25$ for getting access to CPAGrip Chat.

-Special Thanks to-
ManagerRage
#RealTalk
DeepDown
Peacemaker
CONNNOR_JAMES
Latest Thanks - View all

OnlyProfit(2016-06-21 04:38 PM) ManagerRage(2016-06-21 12:24 PM) R8V10(2016-06-21 12:49 AM) 

A Career in Digital Marketing with CPA, Thats sounds like LIFE!
2016-06-20, 11:39 PM,
Hey mate this is nice and very detailed journey you got here and you already earned on your first day. My only advice to you is to never reveal your niches to anyone. Anyway good luck to you mate just keep working, consistency is the key to success.
2016-06-20, 11:52 PM,
Goodluck on your journey bro. I'm new to cpa too and still trying to earn something from it. :)
2016-06-21, 12:55 AM,
I wish you goodluck with your journey bro! I hope you will make some good money :)
2016-06-21, 01:13 PM,
Thanks and Good luck with your new journey mate.
2016-06-21, 01:43 PM,
Hey mate i read this and if you want help in SEO leave your skype in a pm as im unable to send messages as yet even tho i have been on here since 2013 i dont post much.
I have been doing SEO since 2004 so maybe able to send some info your way.
2016-06-21, 03:00 PM,
(2016-06-20, 11:39 PM)makiboy05 Wrote: Hey mate this is nice and very detailed journey you got here and you already earned on your first day. My only advice to you is to never reveal your niches to anyone. Anyway good luck to you mate just keep working, consistency is the key to success.

Did not make it oon the first day, like I said.. A week :D but yeah the money was all made on a single day, i think my third day.

Thanks guys for your support..

2016-06-21, 03:18 PM,
Gonna follow this thread, and Thanks for the kind words.
2016-06-21, 03:57 PM,
added your skype thanks
2016-06-21, 04:49 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-06-21, 04:49 PM by Qoins.)
(2016-06-21, 03:18 PM)#Realtalk. Wrote: Gonna follow this thread, and Thanks for the kind words.

Haha, Cool Avatar. Love it.

Update One.

I am completely Setup with One Niche. 1 youtube video, 1 blog, 1 redirect website and 1 landingpage.

Today I'll start spamming, and lets see the results by the end of the day.

(2016-06-21, 03:57 PM)CONNOR_JAMES Wrote: added your skype thanks

Oh no, Thanks to you for helping me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 8 228 46 minutes ago
Last Post: metros
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 16 322 57 minutes ago
Last Post: OGLegend
  [Journey] Building Email Marketing Empire and Making $1,000,000+ Before Next Year DaBotDev 22 3,394 1 hour ago
Last Post: dejan001
  JOURNEY [Update #44 - #50] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 77 5,654 3 hours ago
Last Post: HarryNguyen
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 34 1,314 4 hours ago
Last Post: bapu

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top