Real Phone Numbers Verification Service $0.99 [EU - Worldwide]
2017-12-08, 01:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 5 hours ago by Daivanas.)
So guys i was selling various PVA accounts and now as some people wanted and demand increased i'm starting Phone Verification Service.

Real Numbers Phone Verification Service for $0.99 [EU - Worldwide] 
  • For $0.99 you will get 1 phone verification with real sim card.
  • For $2.99/month i can reserve you a personal phone number for one month + 0.99$ for any verification you will do on it.
  • Sim cards are from europe union country but working for worldwide verifications.
  • I can do voice or sms verifications.
  • It is working fine for youtube + google double pva accounts, instagram, facebook, snapchat etc.
If you are interested in buying please pm me or write here on the thread and i will contact you.

SELLING 100% SAFE - YOUTUBE DOUBLE VERIFIED ACCOUNTS CREATED BY HAND FROM DIFFERENT IP'S ETC. - HERE
2017-12-08, 01:47 AM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
2017-12-09, 06:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-12-09, 06:48 PM by Daivanas.)
Giving away 3 phone verifications for reviews if you are interested post in the thread and i will contact you. Only for 3 first members.

Numbers working for all verifications (only giveaway copies will not get googles secondary verification).

SELLING 100% SAFE - YOUTUBE DOUBLE VERIFIED ACCOUNTS CREATED BY HAND FROM DIFFERENT IP'S ETC. - HERE
2017-12-09, 06:48 PM,
(2017-12-09, 06:43 PM)Daivanas Wrote: Giving away 3 phone verifications for reviews if you are interested post in the thread and i will contact you. Only for 3 first members.

Numbers working for all verifications (only giveaway copies will not get googles secondary verification).

I'm interested, if you offer verifications with German mobile numbers.

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue -> https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-3-to-5-...US-revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2017-12-09, 06:57 PM,
(2017-12-09, 06:48 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2017-12-09, 06:43 PM)Daivanas Wrote: Giving away 3 phone verifications for reviews if you are interested post in the thread and i will contact you. Only for 3 first members.

I'm interested, if you offer verifications with German mobile numbers.

My numbers are from EU but not from Germany. Do you need only german number or you can use other country codes?

2017-12-09, 07:08 PM,
(2017-12-09, 06:57 PM)Daivanas Wrote: My numbers are from EU but not from Germany. Do you need only german number or you can use other country codes?

I need German numbers only, because they're needed for some special verification cases (e. g. PayPal).

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue -> https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-3-to-5-...US-revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
Yesterday, 05:06 PM,
(Yesterday, 07:27 AM)adidam Wrote: Hi. How are you man?
Thanks.

Hi, sent you a pm with skype.

Yesterday, 05:35 PM,
What europeon country numbers can you provide
7 hours ago,
(Yesterday, 05:35 PM)AlienBoy Wrote: What europeon country numbers can you provide

wrote you a pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DISCOUNT GO VIRAL - How I Grew My FB Page to 160k+ Real Likes in 4 Months With No Investments! DEADZ 25 1,646 1 minute ago
Last Post: blackmonji
  SUPER SELLER HQ Phone Verifications for 1$. [Real Numbers] iray 45 2,314 Yesterday, 07:14 PM
Last Post: iray
  SUPER SELLER ★★★★★ INSTAGRAM MENTIONS SERVICE ★★★★★ BEST INSTAGRAM CPA/MARKETING STRATEGY ★★★★★ Hytloth 92 5,934 Yesterday, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Hytloth
  SUPER SELLER Pachu's Video Service. Oldest Video-service on CPA Elites. PAY FOR QUALITY Pachu 118 19,429 Yesterday, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Pachu
  BEST DEAL [17$/video] Hack Proof Service Youtube Videos very Cheap[Don't Miss Opportunity] AlexxD 33 1,393 Yesterday, 10:07 AM
Last Post: AlexxD

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top