Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich 4-2 - All Goals and Highlights [VIDEO]
2017-04-19, 02:47 PM,
This was an epic game:
2017-04-19, 02:50 PM,
The referee wasn't that epic though. Apparently UEFA wants 2 Spanish teams in the final!
2017-04-19, 02:51 PM,
(2017-04-19, 02:50 PM)finnishhacker Wrote: The referee wasn't that epic though. Apparently UEFA wants 2 Spanish teams in the final!

I only watched the highlights last night to be honest, I did not really see much else. As always though games always have some referee issues lol!
2017-04-19, 02:59 PM,
I don't know why they are not using technology when its there >.<
2017-04-19, 03:03 PM,
I see no referee issues. I mean a penalty and another own goal. That should be enough for a CL team to win if they play the better game. Nice game anyway, RM deserved to win from my point of view.

Have a nice day CPA Elites!
2017-04-19, 03:37 PM,
(2017-04-19, 02:59 PM)Verilog Wrote: I don't know why they are not using technology when its there >.<

+1 for that.
Everyone was like "2 of Ronaldo's goals were offside, Arturo Vidal penalized when it was a clean tackle and Robben's dive for a penalty but why didn't the referee got any of these".
I was actually supporting BM but , sadly they didn't won. Overall a perfect match when u r sitting with your buddies and eating pizza and stuff.
2017-04-19, 05:16 PM,
To me, Bayern Munich was robbed. There is the incorrect decision to send off Arturo Vidal from the match and two of Ronaldo's goal that was clearly offside.
Only, Asensio's goal was the correct call and that was after the referee has killed the game.
Waiting for Barcelona vs Juventus tonight though. I hope that don't repeat itself. Because refereeing favouring Spanish sides is seemingly becoming a fact that is without doubt.
2017-04-19, 07:08 PM,
(2017-04-19, 05:16 PM)adesinaabolaji Wrote: To me, Bayern Munich was robbed. There is the incorrect decision to send off Arturo Vidal from the match and two of Ronaldo's goal that was clearly offside.
Only, Asensio's goal was the correct call and that was after the referee has killed the game.
Waiting for Barcelona vs Juventus tonight though. I hope that don't repeat itself. Because refereeing favouring Spanish sides is seemingly becoming a fact that is without doubt.

These kind of error have been happening since day one and still will, the refs are not perfect so unless video tech is brought to this game , it will stay the same.
Look at cricket,basketball for example. It takes 10sec max to watch the reply and make a right decision.

How can you say bayern was robbed. Did you forget last game in munchen where bayern got penalty for chestball?

Did you not see a clear save from nueur (he touched the ball before the ball went out) but no corner was given? maybe real wouldve scored from that corner?

So you can't say who is/was robbed
2017-04-19, 08:22 PM,
(2017-04-19, 02:59 PM)Verilog Wrote: I don't know why they are not using technology when its there >.<

(2017-04-19, 03:37 PM)CoolPrince265 Wrote:

+1 for that.
Everyone was like "2 of Ronaldo's goals were offside, Arturo Vidal penalized when it was a clean tackle and Robben's dive for a penalty but why didn't the referee got any of these".
I was actually supporting BM but , sadly they didn't won. Overall a perfect match when u r sitting with your buddies and eating pizza and stuff.

(2017-04-19, 07:08 PM)Bazingaa Wrote:
(2017-04-19, 05:16 PM)adesinaabolaji Wrote: To me, Bayern Munich was robbed. There is the incorrect decision to send off Arturo Vidal from the match and two of Ronaldo's goal that was clearly offside.

These kind of error have been happening since day one and still will, the refs are not perfect so unless video tech is brought to this game , it will stay the same.
Look at cricket,basketball for example. It takes 10sec max to watch the reply and make a right decision.

How can you say bayern was robbed. Did you forget last game in munchen where bayern got penalty for chestball?

Did you not see a clear save from nueur (he touched the ball before the ball went out) but no corner was given? maybe real wouldve scored from that corner?

I thought they had already started using that new technology recently somewhere...
2017-04-20, 12:00 AM,
(2017-04-19, 08:22 PM)HawkEye Wrote:

(2017-04-19, 03:37 PM)CoolPrince265 Wrote:

+1 for that.

(2017-04-19, 07:08 PM)Bazingaa Wrote:

I thought they had already started using that new technology recently somewhere...

Yeah, I have seen on american league,dutch league match and they also used it on last France v Spain friendly match not long ago

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did you meet your online friends in real KarleneRMcLain 17 289 2017-09-01, 03:03 AM
Last Post: fELLA
  Saw this video and was like What the hell!! vegetajgd 5 229 2017-08-20, 11:22 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Your favourite video game character mogansi 11 307 2017-07-09, 04:05 PM
Last Post: CriticSay
  Favorite Video game of all time glowerz7 10 351 2017-06-23, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Watt
  What was the last video you have watched on Youtube? reshamanair 6 208 2017-06-13, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Elites_Mate

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top