Real Journey! My first serious project! [NOT GIVING UP]
2017-07-22, 12:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-07-22, 12:15 AM by jasonhourley.)
Hello everyone,

I'm a new member of this community. I have read tons of journeys and other helpful stuff, but I never got around to making an actual account. Since I started this cpa journey few days ago I decided to make an account and document my entire journey. It will help me stay motivated, it can motivate and help others and it's I always find it helpful to document everything and then look back on it afterwards.

Now, let's get into it!

BACKSTORY:
So I spent about 10 days looking for perfect niche. I always had one niche in the back of my mind, but I wanted to see if there's anything else out there. It turns out, the niche that I originally came up with is the niche I'm going with. The reason is that everything kind of came together with that niche. I found perfect tools I need, I had a clear vision of how I'm gonna promote and what lp is gonna look like and I also bought an INCREDIBLE domain name yesterday and I still can't believe that domain name was available.
I have done some cpa few years ago, but it was nothing to serious. I made about $100 in one or two months and I quit. Not because I was unsatisfied with the result, but I just didn't have the time back then and didn't have the knowledge I have now. This journey is a different story, I have everything I need right now including time, so there's no reason it shouldn't work.

NETWORK:
I'll be using ogads

GOAL:
This journey might be different than others, because I don't actually have a goal in terms of $ I'll be making each day. The main goal is learning through this process, while creating something great and if profitable, that's a huge plus!

PROMOTION:
I'll be using Instagram to start with, when that is set up I have a video that I'm making and I will rank it on youtube. Once those two are complete (probably in a couple of days), I will move on to facebook and do facebook groups first, then some facebook ads too.

NICHE:
I'm just kidding, of course I won't tell you my niche Evil

BUDGET:
I don't have an exact budget for this. It really depends on how much money I make doing other stuff.

MONEY SPENT SO FAR: $67
Instagram Accounts [Aged] x10 - $20
Dedicated proxies x10 - $15 / Month
Domain name - $10 [Totally worth it, got an insane .com domain for this niche]
Hosting - $5/ Month
Gramdominator - $10 / Month
Landing Page Stuff - $7

WHAT I ALREADY HAD:
- VPS
- Some old instagram accounts in a different niches, but maybe I can use them for shoutouts

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 1 (Yesterday):
- Researched niche competition
- Bought a domain
- Bought hosting
- Found other tools that will help me promote
- Made plans for day 2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY 2 (Today):
- Bought gramdominator
- Bought instagram accounts
- Bought proxies
- Bought gramdominator
- Edited landing page
- Tested content locker on the landing page
- Started a journey on cpaelites
(X) - Start instagram accounts warmap

DAY 3 (Tomorrow):
(X) - Set up landing page on the domain
(X) - Make a youtube video
(X) - Buy youtube accounts
(X) - Upload Video
(X) - Find youtube ranking service

EARNINGS SO FAR: $0

Alright, so that's pretty much it. I will be updating this thread as I go.

And I just realized I can't edit threads. Oh well, I'll guess I'll have to post as I go.
2017-07-22, 12:26 AM,
Good luck on your journey! :)
2017-07-22, 12:41 AM,
Good Luck Mate Will be following

[Image: jQGbCoA.gif]
2017-07-22, 08:11 AM,
Good luck mate. Hope you reach your goals :)
2017-07-22, 08:13 AM,
Nice intro mate! Let's get it! I'll be following your journey!

[Image: BYIMAGC.png]
2017-07-22, 08:22 AM,
Look great. Keep this tempo.

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]
2017-07-23, 04:10 AM,
DAY 3
Alright guys, here's an update. I had thought I will be able to make youtube video today, but I spent the entire day setting up instagram accounts (changing username, info, bio, website) and started warming up all my instagram accounts. So that took a lot of time, tomorrow I'm doing youtube video!
2017-07-23, 04:21 AM,
Good luck mate,will follow !
2017-07-23, 04:25 AM,
Good luck man.. keep it up :)

HQ FB Ads Account for SALE / JV & Rent.

2017-07-23, 04:28 AM,
Good luck mate.
Here's a newbie question: Are you using proxies to achieve other geographic places? or just to keep your accounts safe?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Journey] $500/day using IG+CPA xxsaumitraxx 36 3,190 4 hours ago
Last Post: mdsajib
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 75 6,254 Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Last Post: MoneyNinja
  JOURNEY [Update #88 - #102] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 99 9,399 Yesterday, 07:13 PM
Last Post: CPATracker
  [JOURNEY] FROM DWELLING IN HELL TO WELL WIN WITH SALES Aboutmoney 10 249 Yesterday, 05:29 PM
Last Post: ProBlackH34rt
  [HELP NEEDED] Want To Start Instagram Journey mdsajib 12 319 Yesterday, 08:39 AM
Last Post: mdsajib

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top