Ranking on Youtube gone crazy?
2013-05-27, 03:17 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-05-27, 03:23 AM by SoCoX.)
1 week ago I uploaded my first niche video and did that whole optimization stuff (title,description,keywords tags etc.) and bought 5k High Retention views from viralsocials. Got 7,5k in total and since their delivery took so long I boosted it a little bit with vagex and shareyoutubevideos. Could that have lead to a lower rank? when I talked to the admin of viralsocials he said that running other services besides their delivery is not recommended.

It has been more than a week and my video is still on page 2. I changed the amount of extra keywords and used the tags from the top video. I also removed all keywords out of curiousity but it seems that all of these wont help my rank. I added keywords to my video again since the rank dropped.

What can I do to improve my rank? I see videos that dont have a website, just e.g mediafire and file ice link and no extra keywors tags o.O . Probably they have backlinks but I dont have money to invest right now.

My video has more than 10k views and is around 1:40 minutes long. More than 13000 minutes have been watched. If I would have had just retention views I would have more than 14000 minutes watched.
2013-05-27, 03:32 AM,
Hey,

Check out this thread:
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-YouTube%...k-this-out

Pretty much everything you need is in there. To get views you could use EnhanceViews(Reflink in Signature) and their feature to select the amount of time your video should be watched. If its 1:40 I even suggest to go for the full 100 seconds.

Also if you mess with title/tags/description too much it takes Youtube some time to update, ranking doesn't happen instantly of course.

Videos with mediafire link always have a lot of views because people are looking for a way around the surveys, but end up downloading a password file or something.

Cheers,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-05-27, 10:12 PM,
I simply boosted my video on page 7 with hitleap(non direct traffic)
and it went down from page 7 to page 50

Get Accepted Under Me and I will teach how to make 30$ a day or more with 2 hours of Work
[Image: 4mh0t8f.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BIG SHARE] MY YOUTUBE METHODS [PROOF INCLUDED] Watt 119 12,166 3 hours ago
Last Post: smmfollows
  Secret Youtube Ranking Methods. E-Book smmarmy 17 546 2017-10-21, 11:26 PM
Last Post: salen72
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 41 3,811 2017-10-20, 11:11 PM
Last Post: lovelyservices
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 84 7,016 2017-10-20, 04:10 AM
Last Post: arizonadanktea
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 16 819 2017-10-20, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top