Ranking niche websites with GSA - How?
2013-07-13, 04:15 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-30, 02:54 AM by gabemadison.)
Note: I posted this exact thread on GSA forums too and have since changed a few settings, I won't include them in this thread unless asked to.

But a short synopsis of what I've done is enabled URL shortners, Web 2.0s, Articles and Wikis. I've done the articles and wikis roughly by just adding my main keyword for each and letting that act as my article. I have also set the the program to skip websites if the subdomain has a PR lower than PR3. Please take these into consideration when looking through my thread.

First I want to say thanks for viewing my thread, I hope you can offer some insight and help in this since I don't have as much experience as you all have in this field.

I recently bought GSA Search Engine Ranker, SEO Indexer, and Captcha Breaker. I am trying to rank 7 websites that are niche-related. They are each not unsaturated niches that is why I wish to rank them on Google because they would bring in a very nice sum of money if I do so.

Currently I am just running GSA with the following settings and just running it 24/7 (I'll include pictures & words, please let me know if you want another picture of my settings or more information than I am providing to better assist me):

[Image: 9pit.png]
[Image: jQHxMyD.png]

The other 3 tabs I didn't touch and are standard

Settings:
• 3 Keywords used
• Checked 'Use a random URL from above on every submission (else in sequence)
• Checked 'Blog Comments' - using General Blogs, Text Cube and KeywordLuv
• Checked Indexer - using Fast Indexer
• Checked Trackback - using Trackback and Trackback - Format2
• Checked Send verified link to GSA SEO Indexer and Other Indexer(s)
• Checked for tags use Keywords
• I downloaded a bad words list and put in the program, but haven't used it.
Those settings are what I use on the other 6 niche websites.

Please let me know if you need more information and thank you for taking the time to read through this. I hope I can receive some help with this and start to rank my website highly on Google :)
2013-07-19, 07:38 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-28, 11:01 PM by LinX.)
Nice tutorials mate, thanks a ton.
2013-07-19, 08:44 PM,
(2013-07-19, 07:38 PM)heroe99 Wrote: you sure your niche is on first on google ?

I believe you are misunderstanding my thread..I was not saying that my niche is first on Google, I was simply asking how it can be done with GSA.
2013-07-25, 09:26 AM,
Try to setup the search settings related to your niche to make backlinks on websites that are related to your niche...
2013-07-25, 11:42 AM,
You need to turn off less filters in your options. Go in your advanced settings and work on building your global lists. If you really want to have success with GSA, I would suggest going on the forums and watching all the videos.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clone website Stealing My Ranking runzun 12 1,073 2017-10-14, 07:28 AM
Last Post: matheenn
  Add Google Analytics to an Blackhat niche site Christopher 1 121 2017-09-27, 01:13 AM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Is Directory submission is helpful for the website ranking? samuelroy 11 332 2017-09-13, 08:27 AM
Last Post: daica85
  Multi-Keyword Site Ranking FrancescoM 3 136 2017-09-08, 07:52 PM
Last Post: jackluter
  My website ranking down How can i increase rankings again? arvinzx20 13 631 2017-08-17, 12:10 PM
Last Post: awanstore

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top