Ranking in Youtube and competing with 301 views?
2014-07-21, 06:22 PM,
So i was out of PPD thing for a long time and decided to get back and earn some money and i have proven to work niche which made me some money so i decided to bring that niche back/ the problem is i checked youtube for my keyword and what i see is: "301 views and uploaded 3 hours ago" there are many of those/ Is it possible to rank my videos normally? or its all done? the only way to rank these days is by using same technique? Its unlisted method or something like that if i understand correctly/ Even if i use same technique i need many accounts and reupload videos each day i think? please give me an advice i wanna earn money and im making some HQ stuff but getting traffic is the problem/

Cheap HQ Instagram Accounts (Aged and Fresh) - >>CLICK THERE<<
2014-07-21, 06:24 PM,
You could use Churn and Burn method Smile

She said to me : "I don’t care if I fall in love with a devil, as long as the devil will love me the way he loves hell." Angel
2014-07-21, 06:32 PM,
There is more to CPA/PPD than Youtube, I recommend Yahoo Answers.
2014-07-21, 06:45 PM,
Go for unlist method otherwise will take months to rank at first page with all of those.

301 is temporary but you will be first for some minutes/hours even weeks.
2014-07-21, 06:56 PM,
Yeah i tested by myself, 301 for instant result takes 1 day to cover the top 5 position. The manual takes a lot of time, i am still doing the shit and my manual method doesn't increase the ranking.

[Image: ytsrcpae_500x90.jpg]
2014-07-21, 07:03 PM,
so i guess it would be kinda smart to purchase TubeBox software which automatically does unlisted method and use Youtube just like that/ its kinda sad i have HQ software hq video with hq proofs i use really out of box methods and still no one cares :D crappy 3 buttons softwares and videos showing just the main application gets all the traffic by using unlisted methods and i guess they doesnt even have an software or landing page just copy video and add url to mediafire download with password protected or PPI file/ that doesnt seem fair and normal for me :(

Cheap HQ Instagram Accounts (Aged and Fresh) - >>CLICK THERE<<
2014-07-21, 07:29 PM,
Churn and Burn won't be ideal for Youtube I'm afraid.
Looks like blasting backlinks won't work anymore for Google Ranking, and almost every niche
is saturated with insta-rankers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 3 60 8 hours ago
Last Post: cracklings1017
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 1 82 Today, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Watt
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 21 935 Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Last Post: dnxoom
  did HTTPS boost your ranking? Fierce 8 235 Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Last Post: George_AdCombo
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,445 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top