Ranking a generator page
2014-11-05, 05:15 AM,
How do you rank a generator landing page that wouldn't have much content on it?
Seems Google would take a shit on it due to lack of content?
2014-11-05, 06:27 AM,
Google clash of clans hack there is 1 onpage generator without a text on page 1:/ that seems weird for me! And id like to know how to do it too:)
2014-11-05, 09:10 AM,
Trying to rank something with no content like that will give you a high risk of being penalized quickly.

To the ends of the globe, No matter what it costs me.
2014-11-05, 01:24 PM,
It would be hard but can be done. I would suggest adding some text below it.
2014-11-05, 02:19 PM,
(2014-11-05, 05:15 AM)devgrizzly Wrote: How do you rank a generator landing page that wouldn't have much content on it?

Same like any other page. Try to get keyword in page title, meta description and H1 at least.

Also, why not add some text below the generator? People don't read it anyway, but it will help you.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-11-05, 04:18 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-11-05, 04:22 PM by CPA Puppy.)
(2014-11-05, 09:10 AM)ArtificialEden Wrote: Trying to rank something with no content like that will give you a high risk of being penalized quickly.
Nop, from what I see, Google doesn't care about content, it is just rumors that they are very strict about content. Maybe on a manual review you will have some problems, but I know corporate websites with less than 300 words on them. And we are talking about very serious companies, so it isn't un-natural to have no content on website. Keep in mind that Google tends to tolerate big brands, do you really believe that they will penalize them because most of them have poor content, mainly videos/pictures on their websites.

(2014-11-05, 02:19 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote:
(2014-11-05, 05:15 AM)devgrizzly Wrote: How do you rank a generator landing page that wouldn't have much content on it?

Same like any other page. Try to get keyword in page title, meta description and H1 at least.

Also, why not add some text below the generator? People don't read it anyway, but it will help you.
Very bad advice. You want relative keywords in title, meta, H1.
Nowadays if you have the same keyword on all places (+ EMD) Google most probably will penalize it, it is really unnatural to have one keyword all over your website and in the same time it will clearly states in front of Google what you are trying to rank for (negative way).
Imagine what will happens with EMD, keyword in title, meta desc, H1, and as a main anchor in backlinks. You will have much better chance if you just build some anchors around your keywords, instead of filling your website with it.
Just my 2cents.
2014-11-05, 05:29 PM,
(2014-11-05, 04:18 PM)CPA Puppy Wrote:
(2014-11-05, 09:10 AM)ArtificialEden Wrote: Trying to rank something with no content like that will give you a high risk of being penalized quickly.
Nop, from what I see, Google doesn't care about content, it is just rumors that they are very strict about content. Maybe on a manual review you will have some problems, but I know corporate websites with less than 300 words on them. And we are talking about very serious companies, so it isn't un-natural to have no content on website. Keep in mind that Google tends to tolerate big brands, do you really believe that they will penalize them because most of them have poor content, mainly videos/pictures on their websites.

(2014-11-05, 02:19 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote:

Very bad advice. You want relative keywords in title, meta, H1.
Nowadays if you have the same keyword on all places (+ EMD) Google most probably will penalize it, it is really unnatural to have one keyword all over your website and in the same time it will clearly states in front of Google what you are trying to rank for (negative way).
Imagine what will happens with EMD, keyword in title, meta desc, H1, and as a main anchor in backlinks. You will have much better chance if you just build some anchors around your keywords, instead of filling your website with it.
Just my 2cents.
No you won't get penalized if you put keyword in let's say 2 places - title and H1, is fine. Stuffing it everywhere plus having high keyword density will. Put related or other keywords you are targeting in the rest (URL, H2 etc). And penalty will happen due to the anchor text in relation to onpage SEO, not mentioning your keyword in page title and heading.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-11-05, 05:41 PM,
(2014-11-05, 05:29 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote: No you won't get penalized if you put keyword in let's say 2 places - title and H1, is fine. Stuffing it everywhere plus having high keyword density will. Put related or other keywords you are targeting in the rest (URL, H2 etc). And penalty will happen due to the anchor text in relation to onpage SEO, not mentioning your keyword in page title and heading.
From my tests, If you optimize your website around some keyword, and build some anchor backlinks on it (I mean below 5% (depending on the niche 9%), I rank better. It is very individual, but from my point of view, I am better by not including that keyword into title or H tags, I just write/post some articles (if any).
But I know guys with only videos/pictures and they are on the first page for high competitive keywords. Imo there is too much hype around onpage SEO, actually the most important factor is authority backlinks. I tested with social signals and also to prove Click Tought Rate, but actually they support your success. Especially for high competitive niches.
2014-11-05, 05:51 PM,
There is one generator share take and SEO on it with little edit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 1 110 Yesterday, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Watt
  did HTTPS boost your ranking? Fierce 8 252 2017-10-17, 10:23 PM
Last Post: George_AdCombo
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 170 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  GOT Landing Page CagelessBrain 8 192 2017-10-11, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tokyo
  Hello. I need help with a landing page. V4P0RW4V3 2 160 2017-10-11, 09:04 AM
Last Post: lizha11