Ranking YT Live Video
2017-09-06, 08:28 PM,
Hey I had a question for those who have experience with doing live videos on YouTube. I never tried it before so I'm not sure how it works.

I've seen channels just playing "rap songs" and they are literally Live for days (5 days) just playing music.

Do you know how they do this? I don't think they upload a video of for example 500 songs to play for those 5 days. But in the live video it's just a picture and music playing.

If you're good enough, nobody is stopping you!
2017-09-06, 08:41 PM,
Hey @'IcedCoffee' it goes like this:

You can rank stream from zero point with very low words when it comes to description.
Basically, you need to target a single keyword with big monthly search volume, or create a long tail one, including some strong short one.

The main factor is stream time. As long your video stay's alive/plays as better.

How they do it?
They either choose to upload a hour or two long video and turn video-replay on, so when the video ends, it starts playing again and so on.
You could google how to setup video-replay on with your stream software. Should be easy.

In this example, probably even more easier, image + mp3 file, could have 5-6 hours of unique music.

Youtube will always push live streams up, since they're live.

If you have any more questions regarding this subject, let me know.
Latest Thanks - View all

LB'Decoy(2017-09-06 08:46 PM) 

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]
2017-09-06, 10:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-09-06, 10:27 PM by Aicec.)
Watt

I am quite confused how they broadcast the image anh mp3 file for 4-5 days though. Do they actually go "Live"/"start streaming" and record their desktop screen? And if you have any, what software would you recommend from here? https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2907883?hl=en

Also regarding the "views" or "how many are watching" the live stream, do they buy views for this that calculate into how many people are watching?

In this example there's 1,042 watching and I've noticed that there's been 1K watching since the day they starting streaming.

[Image: QFOlGRGXTKCU8L68iZgz4A.png]

I'm trying to do the most research on this but it seems complicated.

If you're good enough, nobody is stopping you!
2017-09-06, 10:32 PM,
(2017-09-06, 10:26 PM)IcedCoffee Wrote: Watt

I am quite confused how they broadcast the image anh mp3 file for 4-5 days though. Do they actually go "Live"/"start streaming" and record their desktop screen? And if you have any, what software would you recommend from here? https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2907883?hl=en

Also regarding the "views" or "how many are watching" the live stream, do they buy views for this that calculate into how many people are watching?

In this example there's 1,042 watching and I've noticed that there's been 1K watching since the day they starting streaming.

[Image: QFOlGRGXTKCU8L68iZgz4A.png]

I'm trying to do the most research on this but it seems complicated.

Views are normal, and will keep changing during the day.
Youtube do not update views count every few seconds.

Checkout my new thread:
https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-SHARE-R...on-Youtube

All details are there, I hope so.
Latest Thanks - View all

Aicec(2017-09-06 10:37 PM) 

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make video proof? kazurengan 15 291 1 hour ago
Last Post: mexicancity
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 128 9,921 2017-12-10, 12:53 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  Content Locking Video walterzingo 8 345 2017-12-01, 03:47 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  mass video blaster?? sidhesha 2 138 2017-11-30, 01:55 PM
Last Post: sidhesha
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,634 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top