Ranking Problems
2013-11-07, 06:39 PM,
I have Some Ranking Problems , i purshased gsa search engine ranker , and i have made a campaign for my first youtube video , now it's the 11 video in the first page but how the did the ( 1 - 10 ) positions video rank higher , i have 5 k backlinks to my youtube video while they have 0 backlinks , how ?
2013-11-07, 07:16 PM,
(2013-11-07, 06:39 PM)bachlor13 Wrote: I have Some Ranking Problems , i purshased gsa search engine ranker , and i have made a campaign for my first youtube video , now it's the 11 video in the first page but how the did the ( 1 - 10 ) positions video rank higher , i have 5 k backlinks to my youtube video while they have 0 backlinks , how ?

How about On-site SEO?
And likes views favs and subscribers?
Latest Thanks - View all

bachlor13(2013-11-07 10:39 PM) 

Please quote me if you are replying to me so I would get a notification.

Get Youtube likes/views, SEO backlinks for only $5. Meet fiverr.

Get everything you need for Internet marketing! Meet SeoClerks.

Thanks for using my affiliate links Smile
2013-11-07, 07:30 PM,
Did you indexed your backlinks? Backlinks won't appear unless you index them. I suggest using Indexification for indexing your backlinks. You can also use GSA Indexer as an alternative cheaper indexer.

Also, please note that mass blasting random links usually don't rank properly. I suggest you harvest a good amount of HQ target URLs and import them on GSA for maximum result.
Latest Thanks - View all

bachlor13(2013-11-07 10:39 PM) 
2013-11-07, 10:40 PM,
(2013-11-07, 07:30 PM)Eion Wrote: Did you indexed your backlinks? Backlinks won't appear unless you index them. I suggest using Indexification for indexing your backlinks. You can also use GSA Indexer as an alternative cheaper indexer.

Also, please note that mass blasting random links usually don't rank properly. I suggest you harvest a good amount of HQ target URLs and import them on GSA for maximum result.
Thanks For Replying , is it necessary to index ? if i buy Indexfication will i rank higher in the first or the second position , and by the way they the first ranking videos they do not have backlinks , how did he did it ?
2013-11-07, 10:52 PM,
(2013-11-07, 10:40 PM)bachlor13 Wrote:
(2013-11-07, 07:30 PM)Eion Wrote: Did you indexed your backlinks? Backlinks won't appear unless you index them. I suggest using Indexification for indexing your backlinks. You can also use GSA Indexer as an alternative cheaper indexer.

Thanks For Replying , is it necessary to index ? if i buy Indexfication will i rank higher in the first or the second position , and by the way they the first ranking videos they do not have backlinks , how did he did it ?

1. Without indexing, backlinks are useless.

2. There are many ways to rank YT videos. From social signals, views, ratings, YT affiliation and many other. So, backlinks is not the factor. However, backlinks tends to rank faster & better.
2013-11-07, 10:58 PM,
(2013-11-07, 10:52 PM)Eion Wrote:

2. There are many ways to rank YT videos. From social signals, views, ratings, YT affiliation and many other. So, backlinks is not the factor. However, backlinks tends to rank faster & better.
Sorry I am Asking you a lot of question , but what do you mean by social signals and how do i get them , so you say i buy Indexification so that it become so i can rank higher , i am really on a really limited budget and i don't wanna loose money
2013-11-07, 11:00 PM,
(2013-11-07, 10:58 PM)bachlor13 Wrote:

Sorry I am Asking you a lot of question , but what do you mean by social signals and how do i get them , so you say i buy Indexification so that it become so i can rank higher , i am really on a really limited budget and i don't wanna loose money

Social signals are social media backlinks. For example, G+, Tweet, Facebook Share/Like are Social Signals. You can get them through differet free exchange site such as addmefast.com

If you haven't ever indexed your backlinks, then I do suggest you to get Indexification. If you are low on budget, get GSA indexer which is $20 for lifetime subscription.
2013-11-07, 11:05 PM,
(2013-11-07, 11:00 PM)Eion Wrote:

Social signals are social media backlinks. For example, G+, Tweet, Facebook Share/Like are Social Signals. You can get them through differet free exchange site such as addmefast.com

If you haven't ever indexed your backlinks, then I do suggest you to get Indexification. If you are low on budget, get GSA indexer which is $20 for lifetime subscription.

okey , i know you are saying that this guy is starting to bother me hhhhh Grin , but i do have another question , do i create a new page like on facebook for youtube video and put the link of the youtube video in it , and get likes on the page , is that what you mean by social signals or what ??? and i am really thankful for all your help Smile
2013-11-07, 11:11 PM,
(2013-11-07, 11:05 PM)bachlor13 Wrote:
(2013-11-07, 10:40 PM)bachlor13 Wrote: Thanks For Replying , is it necessary to index ? if i buy Indexfication will i rank higher in the first or the second position , and by the way they the first ranking videos they do not have backlinks , how did he did it ?

okey , i know you are saying that this guy is starting to bother me hhhhh Grin , but i do have another question , do i create a new page like on facebook for youtube video and put the link of the youtube video in it , and get likes on the page , is that what you mean by social signals or what ??? and i am really thankful for all your help Smile

You just need to share the URL of your video and when it gets likes/shares, it will be counted as a social signal.

You don't have to apologies as I am glad to help. Feel free to ask more Grin
Latest Thanks - View all

bachlor13(2013-11-07 11:11 PM) 
2013-11-07, 11:12 PM,
(2013-11-07, 11:11 PM)Eion Wrote:
(2013-11-07, 11:05 PM)bachlor13 Wrote:
(2013-11-07, 10:52 PM)Eion Wrote: 1. Without indexing, backlinks are useless.

You just need to share the URL of your video and when it gets likes/shares, it will be counted as a social signal.

You don't have to apologies as I am glad to help. Feel free to ask more Grin

so i guess finally i found the help that i need , thanks , so i have to share the link manually ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FollowLiker problems 404 or 407 Loger 3 92 2017-10-21, 11:12 PM
Last Post: iastaff
  did HTTPS boost your ranking? Fierce 9 328 2017-10-19, 10:10 PM
Last Post: umberblue
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 2 208 2017-10-19, 10:08 PM
Last Post: specz34
  [YouTube] Ranking old videos and new videos FlyingCactus 14 567 2017-09-22, 02:52 PM
Last Post: moonpk
  Ranking YT Live Video Aicec 3 233 2017-09-06, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top